First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply avatar requests
Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/16/08
hi if you want an avatar we will need


(1) username:
(2) text on the picture:
(3) size/crop:
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:
(5) if you want to pictures in one or only single pics. example a little chibi figure in the cornes so please describe how you want it:
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
(1) username:sm3xyang3l
(2) text on the picture:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
(3) size/crop:long and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:(yes)i want some brushes and anythin else thats cute


Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

(1) username:sm3xyang3l
(2) text on the picture:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
(3) size/crop:long and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:(yes)i want some brushes and anythin else thats cute





here you go


Posted 8/16/08
(1) username:pinkygirl89
(2) text on the picture:joan-chan,jo-chan
(3) size/crop:long and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:(yes)i want some brushes and anythin else thats cute




Posted 8/16/08
(1) username: ExZero
(2) text on the picture:

(3) size/crop: Long and thin
(4) extras (yes or no) and what you want: (yes) use brushes 4 the 1st 2 pictures... and if u don't mind on the last picture used some brushes but i like u 2 add in some words inside... if u can't just leave it at its original size and do ur best 2 add in the words in and make it the best picture...


( used the words in this picture into the last picture )
Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

pinkygirl89 wrote:

(1) username:pinkygirl89
(2) text on the picture:joan-chan,jo-chan
(3) size/crop:long and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:(yes)i want some brushes and anythin else thats cute






here you go

Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

ExZero wrote:

(1) username: ExZero
(2) text on the picture:

(3) size/crop: Long and thin
(4) extras (yes or no) and what you want: (yes) use brushes 4 the 1st 2 pictures... and if u don't mind on the last picture used some brushes but i like u 2 add in some words inside... if u can't just leave it at its original size and do ur best 2 add in the words in and make it the best picture...


( used the words in this picture into the last picture )



here you go *smiles* posting them up on my profile and on the group for you.



Posted 8/16/08
(1) username:pinkygirl89
(2) text on the picture:joan-chan,jo-chan
(3) size/crop:long and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:(yes)i want some brushes and anythin else thats cute













Member
8110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / HYPER LAND!!!! =)
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
username:Dancestar10
(2) text on the picture:Dan-Chan
(3) size/crop: average size and tall...crop pls
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:yes to extars ..pls anything cute pls eg hearts stars etc
pic:- or if thats too small.... that one pls
thankiesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 8/16/08
(1) username: animeplus
(2) text on the picture: animeplus, takada-chan
(3) size/crop: long and thin and i dont care how u crop it
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want: sure mayb brushes and maybe roses??? i like roses ^^ just do wat u can ^^
(5) if you want to pictures in one or only single pics. example a little chibi figure in the cornes so please describe how you want it: um...i dont care as long as it look good and matches the pic...do anything ^^ XD
THANK YOU!!!
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
(1) username:sm3xyang3l
(2) text on the picture:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
(3) size/crop:tall and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:yes,i want brushes,and anythin else thats cute!

pic(s): [in spoiler]

Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

pinkygirl89 wrote:

(1) username:pinkygirl89
(2) text on the picture:joan-chan,jo-chan
(3) size/crop:long and thin
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:(yes)i want some brushes and anythin else thats cute
















here you go i did two of them and my friend will do the rest *smiles*






Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Dancestar10 wrote:

username:Dancestar10
(2) text on the picture:Dan-Chan
(3) size/crop: average size and tall...crop pls
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want:yes to extars ..pls anything cute pls eg hearts stars etc
pic:- or if thats too small.... that one pls
thankiesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


here you go al done *smiles* i thought they fit mutch better together. *smiles*

Creator
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

animeplus wrote:

(1) username: animeplus
(2) text on the picture: animeplus, takada-chan
(3) size/crop: long and thin and i dont care how u crop it
(4) exstras (yes or no) and what you want: sure mayb brushes and maybe roses??? i like roses ^^ just do wat u can ^^
(5) if you want to pictures in one or only single pics. example a little chibi figure in the cornes so please describe how you want it: um...i dont care as long as it look good and matches the pic...do anything ^^ XD
THANK YOU!!!



hi all done. i potted them togheter thougt that fitted mutch better. *smiles*


Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

P.S. Plz take ur time makein mi avis plz nd thx
nd can u plz dont make it 1 pic i want 12 diff plz so plz nd thx u haha
ND I WANT IT 2 BLINK 2 PLZ I MEAN MI USER ND MI NAME ND ANYTHIN ESLE U WANT 2 MAKE IT BLINK
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.