First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Advice and encouragement
Creator
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my dream of im...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 10/24/08
Do you want to learn more about God? i can help you. Please tell me about your sad and disappointment past. I believe that God can help you through me.
Moderator
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Oooo! Help me with an avatar?
Creator
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my dream of im...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Sure! Just see if we can meet again then i will try to give you some animated pictures ok?
Creator
9892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 10/3/08
hey u two. you shouldnt just change the topic of the god into other stuff.
Moderator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
Yeah I agree with Sapphirea..

Matthew 11: 28 It says Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul.

1Peter 5:7 It says Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Just to let you guzy know that Jesus really loves you and me so so much and he's love for us is infinite, unconditional and he loves you and me despite all the wrong things we do. Jesus Really wants you and me to know this couse it's very important that we do know that he loves us. And if any of you feel like no one loves you or cares for you remember Jesus Loves you and he cares for you like no other person can, he loves you much more than your parents or anyother person couse he created you and he shed his blood for you. His love is just so hard to explain...

So If anyone here feels like there's something missing in their lives I want you to know that it's God's love. And if you want to recieve his love all you need to do is accept Jesus as your lord and Saviour. (keep in mind he already loves you wether you want to recieve his love or not) If you want to accept Jesus all you need to do is pray this simple prayer.
"Dear lord Jesus I thank you so much for dying on the cross for all my sins..Today I want to accept you in to my life to be my Lord and saviour. Thankyou for forgiving my sins and I thank you Jesus for giving me eternal life. I ask you to be lord of my life and take control of every thing that I do." Amen

Once you accept him in to you life believe me everything in your life will start falling in to place cause you have given your life to be controled by him.. And if you want to learn more about Jesus etc get a bible and start reading or you could read the bible over the net. I suggest you start from the book of John in the new testament.
Moderator
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/22/08
Wow.....
Creator
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my dream of im...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Oh... Sorry for changing the topic... Miyurox did you really search all those Bible verses!?!? Sorry but i've read the whole Luke ONLY... I found it hard to read another book....-.-" Btw, Good job
Moderator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

wongnishi wrote:

Oh... Sorry for changing the topic... Miyurox did you really search all those Bible verses!?!? Sorry but i've read the whole Luke ONLY... I found it hard to read another book....-.-" Btw, Good job


Hehe no its ok!! Well i didnt actually search like that but those are some verses that i have jotted down so i thought i'll include those verses in to my post!! Ohh I see thats ok I guess...

But yu really should try reading the other books of the bible ne?? Shall i tell yu how to??
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
haahahhaha. i have bible study with my family every thursday!!!:D. and my favorite bible verse is John 10:10_ the thief come to steel kill or destroy but i have come so that you may have it more abundantly!:D.
Friend
2097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Iloilo City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
you know, sometimes, whe you are in doubt or if you are troubled, as a matter of fact, the bible could tell you what to dO!! i have experienced it many times..
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
hahahaha,yeah that is true!:D.its good that the bible helps solve ur problem!
Creator
9892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

Miyurox wrote:

Yeah I agree with Sapphirea..

Matthew 11: 28 It says Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul.

1Peter 5:7 It says Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Just to let you guzy know that Jesus really loves you and me so so much and he's love for us is infinite, unconditional and he loves you and me despite all the wrong things we do. Jesus Really wants you and me to know this couse it's very important that we do know that he loves us. And if any of you feel like no one loves you or cares for you remember Jesus Loves you and he cares for you like no other person can, he loves you much more than your parents or anyother person couse he created you and he shed his blood for you. His love is just so hard to explain...

So If anyone here feels like there's something missing in their lives I want you to know that it's God's love. And if you want to recieve his love all you need to do is accept Jesus as your lord and Saviour. (keep in mind he already loves you wether you want to recieve his love or not) If you want to accept Jesus all you need to do is pray this simple prayer.
"Dear lord Jesus I thank you so much for dying on the cross for all my sins..Today I want to accept you in to my life to be my Lord and saviour. Thankyou for forgiving my sins and I thank you Jesus for giving me eternal life. I ask you to be lord of my life and take control of every thing that I do." Amen

Once you accept him in to you life believe me everything in your life will start falling in to place cause you have given your life to be controled by him.. And if you want to learn more about Jesus etc get a bible and start reading or you could read the bible over the net. I suggest you start from the book of John in the new testament.
wongnishi wrote:

wongnishi wrote:Oh... Sorry for changing the topic... Miyurox did you really search all those Bible verses!?!? Sorry but i've read the whole Luke ONLY... I found it hard to read another book....-.-" Btw, Good job

i wrote: yeah....sam, den and i fought cuz of them changing d topic.... and she only apologize after u agreed with me...*sigh*




Moderator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

sapphirea wrote:


Miyurox wrote:

Yeah I agree with Sapphirea..

Matthew 11: 28 It says Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul.

1Peter 5:7 It says Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Just to let you guzy know that Jesus really loves you and me so so much and he's love for us is infinite, unconditional and he loves you and me despite all the wrong things we do. Jesus Really wants you and me to know this couse it's very important that we do know that he loves us. And if any of you feel like no one loves you or cares for you remember Jesus Loves you and he cares for you like no other person can, he loves you much more than your parents or anyother person couse he created you and he shed his blood for you. His love is just so hard to explain...

So If anyone here feels like there's something missing in their lives I want you to know that it's God's love. And if you want to recieve his love all you need to do is accept Jesus as your lord and Saviour. (keep in mind he already loves you wether you want to recieve his love or not) If you want to accept Jesus all you need to do is pray this simple prayer.
"Dear lord Jesus I thank you so much for dying on the cross for all my sins..Today I want to accept you in to my life to be my Lord and saviour. Thankyou for forgiving my sins and I thank you Jesus for giving me eternal life. I ask you to be lord of my life and take control of every thing that I do." Amen

Once you accept him in to you life believe me everything in your life will start falling in to place cause you have given your life to be controled by him.. And if you want to learn more about Jesus etc get a bible and start reading or you could read the bible over the net. I suggest you start from the book of John in the new testament.
wongnishi wrote:

wongnishi wrote:Oh... Sorry for changing the topic... Miyurox did you really search all those Bible verses!?!? Sorry but i've read the whole Luke ONLY... I found it hard to read another book....-.-" Btw, Good job

i wrote: yeah....sam, den and i fought cuz of them changing d topic.... and she only apologize after u agreed with me...*sigh*







Hmm I dont see anything wrong with that!! Its after i agreed with yu i guess she was knew that they were changing the subject!!
Moderator
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
I am so sorry. Happy now?
Moderator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

skatergirl_21 wrote:

I am so sorry. Happy now?


Can we just forget about that now!! It doesnt really matter...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.