First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Had you ever pee/shit in a Swimming Pool ?
Posted 8/16/08
Yep. since your already swimming in everyones pee might as well make them swim in yours...
Posted 8/16/08
No , but i saw some people pee before . XD that was digusting , and i got up immediately . Its a boy , around the age of 12 .
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I could understand if it was like a big ass pool and it was only pee, but shit is a little too
16861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / aracdia
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
lol no
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I took a shit in the YMCA pool once and I used to always piss myself in the kiddy pool.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
xx god i never shit on pools! that's gross.. but pee?.. i would have to admit i did.. alot.. when i was just a kiddo. =D xx
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greatest Place on...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
When I was at this water park there was shit in the pool.
Also I believe everyone has pissed in open water before it like 99% of people in the world pissed in a pool sometime when they were young~
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Yes.. when I was 7, I think.
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Nope.
i havent.

Anyways if you pee, when you swim away wouldnt there be a trailing of yellow behind you?!
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
i didnt learn to swim till i was 11 so no
however i have swallowed pool water by accident
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Yep. since your already swimming in everyones pee might as well make them swim in yours...


lol i agree.

i try not to pee though.....sometimes, the water just seriously makes you pee. by the time i reach the edge of the pool, i couldn't hold it anymore. haha. well, it really depends on what pool you go to. if it's the beach, it's pretty dirty anyway and you're almost always sure that the water already has pee in it. so why not? but if it's in an indoor pool where it's really clean, then hell no! and shitting in the pool is just down right disgusting. i can't believe all those times i've accidentally swallowed mouthfuls of water when i first learned how to swim.
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Laughalilmore wrote:

Nope.
i havent.

Anyways if you pee, when you swim away wouldnt there be a trailing of yellow behind you?!


haha, only if you're dehydrated. if not, the pee is usually clear.
Posted 8/16/08

ella_girl19 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Yep. since your already swimming in everyones pee might as well make them swim in yours...


lol i agree.

i try not to pee though.....sometimes, the water just seriously makes you pee. by the time i reach the edge of the pool, i couldn't hold it anymore. haha. well, it really depends on what pool you go to. if it's the beach, it's pretty dirty anyway and you're almost always sure that the water already has pee in it. so why not? but if it's in an indoor pool where it's really clean, then hell no! and shitting in the pool is just down right disgusting. i can't believe all those times i've accidentally swallowed mouthfuls of water when i first learned how to swim.

its diluted at the beach...and i tend to purposely hold it in until i hit the water...its my way of giving back to the community :3

2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
yup, when i was 2-3 yrs. old but shit..EEWW!!!!
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


ella_girl19 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Yep. since your already swimming in everyones pee might as well make them swim in yours...


lol i agree.

i try not to pee though.....sometimes, the water just seriously makes you pee. by the time i reach the edge of the pool, i couldn't hold it anymore. haha. well, it really depends on what pool you go to. if it's the beach, it's pretty dirty anyway and you're almost always sure that the water already has pee in it. so why not? but if it's in an indoor pool where it's really clean, then hell no! and shitting in the pool is just down right disgusting. i can't believe all those times i've accidentally swallowed mouthfuls of water when i first learned how to swim.

its diluted at the beach...and i tend to purposely hold it in until i hit the water...its my way of giving back to the community :3



wahahahaa! i'm sure they'll thank you for "recycling".
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.