First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Vampire Class Item
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


right now the chibi avatar who is the most supported because she is the cutest


Okay...?


yep the vampire is very ugly so that's why no one likes it


Good for you? want a medal?



no need


I insist, you deserve one.



uhm.. currently Diva(Vietnight) is the best player. im the 2nd. Im happy with a silver medal
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


right now the chibi avatar who is the most supported because she is the cutest


Okay...?


yep the vampire is very ugly so that's why no one likes it


Good for you? want a medal?



no need


I insist, you deserve one.



uhm.. currently Diva(Vietnight) is the best player. im the 2nd. Im happy with a silver medal


Nah, i meant this medal:


Congratulations!

Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


right now the chibi avatar who is the most supported because she is the cutest


Okay...?


yep the vampire is very ugly so that's why no one likes it


Good for you? want a medal?



no need


I insist, you deserve one.



uhm.. currently Diva(Vietnight) is the best player. im the 2nd. Im happy with a silver medal


Nah, i meant this medal:


Congratulations!



thanks

Misuzu 
21471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My dreamland
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3


it is
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

phame wrote:


Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3


it is


....y u so racist???? just cuz something's purple it aint ugly!!!
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3


it is


....y u so racist???? just cuz something's purple it aint ugly!!!


it's got nothing to do with racist and stuff -_- you think too much.
Vampires are mythological or folkloric revenants who subsist by feeding on the blood of the living. In folkloric tales, the undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early Nineteenth Century. Although vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures, the term vampire was not popularised until the early 18th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the Balkans and Eastern Europe,[1] although local variants were also known by different names, such as vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania. This increased level of vampire superstition in Europe led to what can only be called mass hysteria and in some cases resulted in corpses actually being staked and people being accused of vampirism.

In modern times, however, the vampire is generally held to be a fictitious entity, although belief in similar vampiric creatures such as the chupacabra still persists in some cultures. Early folkloric belief in vampires has been ascribed to the ignorance of the body's process of decomposition after death and how people in pre-industrial societies tried to rationalise this, creating the figure of the vampire to explain the mysteries of death. Porphyria was also linked with legends of vampirism in 1985 and received much media exposure, but has since been largely discredited.

The charismatic and sophisticated vampire of modern fiction was born in 1819 with the publication of The Vampyre by John Polidori; the story was highly successful and arguably the most influential vampire work of the early 19th century.[2] However, it is Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula which is remembered as the quintessential vampire novel and provided the basis of the modern vampire legend. The success of this book spawned a distinctive vampire genre, still popular in the 21st century, with books, films, and television shows. The vampire has since become a dominant figure in the horror genre.

some myth has got nothing to do with racist and people
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3


it is


....y u so racist???? just cuz something's purple it aint ugly!!!


it's got nothing to do with racist and stuff -_- you think too much.
Vampires are mythological or folkloric revenants who subsist by feeding on the blood of the living. In folkloric tales, the undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early Nineteenth Century. Although vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures, the term vampire was not popularised until the early 18th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the Balkans and Eastern Europe,[1] although local variants were also known by different names, such as vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania. This increased level of vampire superstition in Europe led to what can only be called mass hysteria and in some cases resulted in corpses actually being staked and people being accused of vampirism.

In modern times, however, the vampire is generally held to be a fictitious entity, although belief in similar vampiric creatures such as the chupacabra still persists in some cultures. Early folkloric belief in vampires has been ascribed to the ignorance of the body's process of decomposition after death and how people in pre-industrial societies tried to rationalise this, creating the figure of the vampire to explain the mysteries of death. Porphyria was also linked with legends of vampirism in 1985 and received much media exposure, but has since been largely discredited.

The charismatic and sophisticated vampire of modern fiction was born in 1819 with the publication of The Vampyre by John Polidori; the story was highly successful and arguably the most influential vampire work of the early 19th century.[2] However, it is Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula which is remembered as the quintessential vampire novel and provided the basis of the modern vampire legend. The success of this book spawned a distinctive vampire genre, still popular in the 21st century, with books, films, and television shows. The vampire has since become a dominant figure in the horror genre.

some myth has got nothing to do with racist and people



Nice copy pasta, but still, you said she was ugly. You say it has nothing to do with being purple, but you use And like the girl avatar, who is exactly the SAME without the fangs and is white. So what do you say now?

Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3


it is


....y u so racist???? just cuz something's purple it aint ugly!!!


it's got nothing to do with racist and stuff -_- you think too much.
Vampires are mythological or folkloric revenants who subsist by feeding on the blood of the living. In folkloric tales, the undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early Nineteenth Century. Although vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures, the term vampire was not popularised until the early 18th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the Balkans and Eastern Europe,[1] although local variants were also known by different names, such as vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania. This increased level of vampire superstition in Europe led to what can only be called mass hysteria and in some cases resulted in corpses actually being staked and people being accused of vampirism.

In modern times, however, the vampire is generally held to be a fictitious entity, although belief in similar vampiric creatures such as the chupacabra still persists in some cultures. Early folkloric belief in vampires has been ascribed to the ignorance of the body's process of decomposition after death and how people in pre-industrial societies tried to rationalise this, creating the figure of the vampire to explain the mysteries of death. Porphyria was also linked with legends of vampirism in 1985 and received much media exposure, but has since been largely discredited.

The charismatic and sophisticated vampire of modern fiction was born in 1819 with the publication of The Vampyre by John Polidori; the story was highly successful and arguably the most influential vampire work of the early 19th century.[2] However, it is Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula which is remembered as the quintessential vampire novel and provided the basis of the modern vampire legend. The success of this book spawned a distinctive vampire genre, still popular in the 21st century, with books, films, and television shows. The vampire has since become a dominant figure in the horror genre.

some myth has got nothing to do with racist and people



Nice copy pasta, but still, you said she was ugly. You say it has nothing to do with being purple, but you use And like the girl avatar, who is exactly the SAME without the fangs and is white. So what do you say now?



reason 1: girl is the best avatar stats avatar in CRLand
reason 2: Im a boy who uses a girl avatar . do you think I care about the looks? I always take the best equips
reason 3: there need to be more scary vampire [or better-looking equps]
are you fine with the current vampire? I'm not, vampire needs to be scary as good looking and it still needs better stats
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

phame wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3


it is


....y u so racist???? just cuz something's purple it aint ugly!!!


it's got nothing to do with racist and stuff -_- you think too much.
Vampires are mythological or folkloric revenants who subsist by feeding on the blood of the living. In folkloric tales, the undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early Nineteenth Century. Although vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures, the term vampire was not popularised until the early 18th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the Balkans and Eastern Europe,[1] although local variants were also known by different names, such as vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania. This increased level of vampire superstition in Europe led to what can only be called mass hysteria and in some cases resulted in corpses actually being staked and people being accused of vampirism.

In modern times, however, the vampire is generally held to be a fictitious entity, although belief in similar vampiric creatures such as the chupacabra still persists in some cultures. Early folkloric belief in vampires has been ascribed to the ignorance of the body's process of decomposition after death and how people in pre-industrial societies tried to rationalise this, creating the figure of the vampire to explain the mysteries of death. Porphyria was also linked with legends of vampirism in 1985 and received much media exposure, but has since been largely discredited.

The charismatic and sophisticated vampire of modern fiction was born in 1819 with the publication of The Vampyre by John Polidori; the story was highly successful and arguably the most influential vampire work of the early 19th century.[2] However, it is Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula which is remembered as the quintessential vampire novel and provided the basis of the modern vampire legend. The success of this book spawned a distinctive vampire genre, still popular in the 21st century, with books, films, and television shows. The vampire has since become a dominant figure in the horror genre.

some myth has got nothing to do with racist and people



Nice copy pasta, but still, you said she was ugly. You say it has nothing to do with being purple, but you use And like the girl avatar, who is exactly the SAME without the fangs and is white. So what do you say now?



reason 1: girl is the best avatar stats avatar in CRLand
reason 2: Im a boy who uses a girl avatar . do you think I care about the looks? I always take the best equips
reason 3: there need to be more scary vampire [or better-looking equps]
are you fine with the current vampire? I'm not, vampire needs to be scary as good looking and it still needs better stats



Oh, the way I look it, and following what you say: You think Vampire girl is Ugly, even though you don't really care about the looks. Vampire Girl, even thought is exactly like the Girl avatar except of her color, is ugly because she's not as strong as the Girl avatar. The Vampire Girl needs to be more SCARIER and BETTER stats to be Prettier. And as said, This thread is about uploading more and BETTER looking equips for the Vampire Girl avatar,meaning we are going to design better items. If your just here to comment that vampire girl is ugly, please keep that opinion to yourself. If you want a scarier vampire, make your own avatar.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I actually agree with the fact that the vampire avatar needs work. Different skin shades or somthing. I dunno. And the wings bother me. They look like demons not vamps. Nonetheless, different classes spice things up so I can't really complain.

And, just to put this back on topic, I voted up some of your designs for the vampire Shadow. That may help some.
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

Misuzu wrote:

Lol, phame you fail. Vampire girl isn't ugly, just because she's purple. Your a racist. I would use her if she had more items! You deserve that medal :3

his personal opinion was that it's very ugly. yeah he doesn't seem to understand what it means to be tactful but i don't see him touching on its skin color & comparing that with the other avatars. and the word 'purple' came from you. i don't see how anyone could throw such a strong word, in this case 'racist', at another so easily. no offense.

back to topic, great to see that they've approved more vamp items.
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Maholix wrote:

I actually agree with the fact that the vampire avatar needs work. Different skin shades or somthing. I dunno. And the wings bother me. They look like demons not vamps. Nonetheless, different classes spice things up so I can't really complain.

And, just to put this back on topic, I voted up some of your designs for the vampire Shadow. That may help some.


Thank you~ Keep the support up!
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Idk >:
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i prefer using the normal girl avatar somehow
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Voted up some more vampire items. I don't have a lot of skill so it's what I can do. Lots of items I'm seeing of late belong to shadow and bluewitch. Thanks for your work. On that note though, I have also noticed there are hardly any guy vampire items; even less than the girl vampire. I dunno what anyone's skills for the guys is here, but it would be nice to see a few more items pending for them too.

I made a guy charater a few days ago to test out if they were just better supplied, but this is not the case. Creating one, I had to opt for no change in hair, had no shoes, or weapons even. It was basicallly just some very basic top and bottoms that could have been for the boy avatar. Nothing really vampire looking to me. So items for them are quite scarce.

Just giving anyone interested a head's up. I will test again next week to see if there is just an approval back log and I'm just not seeing items.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.