First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
YOUR date with YOUR celebrity!!
Posted 8/24/08

hotarushuku wrote:

When I establish the "lounge" where you can mix with your chosen "celebrity", who would you choose, and ..why??

I suppose I'll go first. You may all want to know why I'm "SO IN LOVE" with Mizushima. My loving, devoted supporters, whom I love so dearly!!!!! I will tell you!!! ..but first...my fav pic...

Yosh! After reading interviews and articles about Hiro (this is all assuming they're true), we share a similar past. The main topic being a love taken away.

Mizushima devoted his life to soccer, but it was taken away by an injury. I devoted my life to piano, but am not able to play professionally because of an injury. These things take a lot from your heart, and I would love to talk to someone about it, because it makes an emptiness that will never be refilled.

There are some other similarities, such as a lonely childhood...but....meh...

Please tell me your stories!!!



I want to create a place where fans and stars can go and hang out together on equal footing without their social status'


Sorry I find this impossible.
I admire them, and support them on screen/tv. Their star potential.
You don't actually know what someone is like.
They can be all fake infront of the camera.

And I also find the name of this thread has nothing to do with what you are saying
You're asking for others "stories" and for I just don' t think its suitable with the name.
Posted 8/24/08

littofia wrote:


Sorry I find this impossible.
I admire them, and support them on screen/tv. Their star potential.
You don't actually know what someone is like.
They can be all fake infront of the camera.

And I also find the name of this thread has nothing to do with what you are saying
You're asking for others "stories" and for I just don' t think its suitable with the name.



Thank you for your opinion.

I am however sorry you feel this way. I do apologize for the misleading title. I entered that orginally thinking about MY date with Mizushima, then realized too late I couldn't change it...

Yes, they are fake in front of the camera. That is what makes actors, well, actors. I am just hoping to get to know people and much as I want to get to know anyone other person.

I don't believe anything is impossible. I have been through many trials in my life, and I have learned that you can't give up, and impossible is quite usually possible but they like to tell you otherwise, because humans are lazy or jealous or irritated.

I want to build this lounge of equality. I personality don't like so many people looking up to these actors as fake Gods and idols, when as you say, they are acting on screen. I want us to be human, to realize they are just doing their job in the entertainment industry as we are where ever we are - be it in education, business, etc.

I hope this makes a little more sense. I do again apologize for the misleading group title....err....
Member
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I would love to get to know ANY of them! They ALL seem so amazing in dramas, but I want to know what they are REALLY like! The ones I especially would want to are Matsumoto Jun, Ikuta Toma, Kimura Takuya, Miura Haruma, and Kamenashi Kazuya to name a few!
Moderator
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lotte-world (オストラリゃ)
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
HAHAHAHA i just wrote a big chunk of post then pressed wrong button *pufff* it's gone~

the points i was trying to say are:

1. This project is impossible as it sounds but yet so possible, with good planning and ofcourse strong and steady financial backup and supports.(the fact that we are buying their time and image alone are going to cost the project a fortune)
2. I was skeptical and i realized how others are feeling the same way~ but hey, a support or two is not a big deal and also that It is nice to see people have big big dream :)
3. It is true that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE, I read someone's page saying whoever says nothing is impossible never try to slam a rotating door (or something close to dat).. so, whoever doesnt think that nothing is impossible never have thought to make the door stop 1st then slam the idea is: never stop thinkin for solutions to problems~ when u stop u die..


i gotta run ~ lool
Member
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

niwa_chan wrote:

HAHAHAHA i just wrote a big chunk of post then pressed wrong button *pufff* it's gone~

the points i was trying to say are:

1. This project is impossible as it sounds but yet so possible, with good planning and ofcourse strong and steady financial backup and supports.(the fact that we are buying their time and image alone are going to cost the project a fortune)
2. I was skeptical and i realized how others are feeling the same way~ but hey, a support or two is not a big deal and also that It is nice to see people have big big dream :)
3. It is true that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE, I read someone's page saying whoever says nothing is impossible never try to slam a rotating door (or something close to dat).. so, whoever doesnt think that nothing is impossible never have thought to make the door stop 1st then slam the idea is: never stop thinkin for solutions to problems~ when u stop u die..


i gotta run ~ lool


your points are very reasonable & logical so no need to run cause thats just facts but its true nothing is impposible
Moderator
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lotte-world (オストラリゃ)
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


niwa_chan wrote:

HAHAHAHA i just wrote a big chunk of post then pressed wrong button *pufff* it's gone~

the points i was trying to say are:

1. This project is impossible as it sounds but yet so possible, with good planning and ofcourse strong and steady financial backup and supports.(the fact that we are buying their time and image alone are going to cost the project a fortune)
2. I was skeptical and i realized how others are feeling the same way~ but hey, a support or two is not a big deal and also that It is nice to see people have big big dream :)
3. It is true that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE, I read someone's page saying whoever says nothing is impossible never try to slam a rotating door (or something close to dat).. so, whoever doesnt think that nothing is impossible never have thought to make the door stop 1st then slam the idea is: never stop thinkin for solutions to problems~ when u stop u die..


i gotta run ~ lool


your points are very reasonable & logical so no need to run cause thats just facts but its true nothing is impposible


well, i wasnt running away because I threw that statements LOL.. I am just not that kind of person.. hahaha..and mia_chan88 thank you for your support.. it means a lot to the club.. I know people here and there make a fuss about stuff but i aint killin big big big dream.. shall it is not succeeded, so be it.. let it be a good lesson for better future though I do hope this can be achieve and happen as planned..so wishing her all the best.. i really really do :)
Member
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

niwa_chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


niwa_chan wrote:

HAHAHAHA i just wrote a big chunk of post then pressed wrong button *pufff* it's gone~

the points i was trying to say are:

1. This project is impossible as it sounds but yet so possible, with good planning and ofcourse strong and steady financial backup and supports.(the fact that we are buying their time and image alone are going to cost the project a fortune)
2. I was skeptical and i realized how others are feeling the same way~ but hey, a support or two is not a big deal and also that It is nice to see people have big big dream :)
3. It is true that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE, I read someone's page saying whoever says nothing is impossible never try to slam a rotating door (or something close to dat).. so, whoever doesnt think that nothing is impossible never have thought to make the door stop 1st then slam the idea is: never stop thinkin for solutions to problems~ when u stop u die..


i gotta run ~ lool


your points are very reasonable & logical so no need to run cause thats just facts but its true nothing is impposible


well, i wasnt running away because I threw that statements LOL.. I am just not that kind of person.. hahaha..and mia_chan88 thank you for your support.. it means a lot to the club.. I know people here and there make a fuss about stuff but i aint killin big big big dream.. shall it is not succeeded, so be it.. let it be a good lesson for better future though I do hope this can be achieve and happen as planned..so wishing her all the best.. i really really do :)


haha sorry for misunderstanding you & me too Hope it happens cause it`ll be good fpr both sides Fans & celeb xD
Member
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in my home
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
oh i would love to meet oguri shun , ikuta toma oh and form the actress i guess maki she seems the most sweet actrees and pure too
and i love oguri in every way his good side and bad < ...he dosent have bad side to me ..>
Moderator
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lotte-world (オストラリゃ)
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


niwa_chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


niwa_chan wrote:

HAHAHAHA i just wrote a big chunk of post then pressed wrong button *pufff* it's gone~

the points i was trying to say are:

1. This project is impossible as it sounds but yet so possible, with good planning and ofcourse strong and steady financial backup and supports.(the fact that we are buying their time and image alone are going to cost the project a fortune)
2. I was skeptical and i realized how others are feeling the same way~ but hey, a support or two is not a big deal and also that It is nice to see people have big big dream :)
3. It is true that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE, I read someone's page saying whoever says nothing is impossible never try to slam a rotating door (or something close to dat).. so, whoever doesnt think that nothing is impossible never have thought to make the door stop 1st then slam the idea is: never stop thinkin for solutions to problems~ when u stop u die..


i gotta run ~ lool


your points are very reasonable & logical so no need to run cause thats just facts but its true nothing is impposible


well, i wasnt running away because I threw that statements LOL.. I am just not that kind of person.. hahaha..and mia_chan88 thank you for your support.. it means a lot to the club.. I know people here and there make a fuss about stuff but i aint killin big big big dream.. shall it is not succeeded, so be it.. let it be a good lesson for better future though I do hope this can be achieve and happen as planned..so wishing her all the best.. i really really do :)


haha sorry for misunderstanding you & me too Hope it happens cause it`ll be good fpr both sides Fans & celeb xD


Let's keep quoting each other shall we? HAAHAHAHAH.. It will be OK for the celebs as the have established their fans.. I think it will be easier much more easier for hotaru to also target "the raising star" coz while they get paid, we publish them and they kinda need the publicities.. what do u think? any1? what i hhave in mind is just to get the ball rolling 1st .. it will be easier from that point.. right right?
Posted 8/26/08
hey what? what's going on here? are we discussing business? we could set up a seperate forum for that...
Moderator
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lotte-world (オストラリゃ)
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
loool not discussing business just some thoughts LOOOL

futari no chie wa hitori ni masaru deshyou?
二人の知恵は一人にまさるでしょう?
Member
4528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / [email protected] ur s...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
4 me...i choose this guy...
the reason:he so cool..
his voice really make me sick....aarrgghhhh......
Member
35269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
I would love 2 meet Mike!! ^^ It's my dream 2 meet Golf-Mike!! ^^

Another pic ^^
Member
2167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I would love to meet AKANISHI JIN...!!!! hahaha of course Hiro too...^^ if that's possible hahah
Member
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / clouds, sleeping
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

fwiL wrote:

Given d chance,, i want to meet my one and only LOve

CALVIN CHEN YI RU.,,


u r all wondering why??
becoz he's my inspiration in everything i do.,,
he gives me strenght,, i want to go to Taiwan just to meet him der,,
he's very friendly,, and caring too.,,
der wer no days i didn't think bout him.,,
he's my addiction!!
im really into him,, i think im in love?? ahaha.,, crazy!!
nahh,, i want to b with him,,
i want him to know how i love him,, and also.,,
i am thankful to him coz i met my wonderful "Sunshine Girlz"
now,, we r ol sisters.,, thank u Calvin for making my life happy.,,
xie xie ni my love.,,


did you meet him alreadY??? he came here in the philippines right??
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.