First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Celeberities who are not famous in real life but famous here
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
SHINJI & some famous youtubers?
Posted 8/15/08
SHINJI!!..>< he's such a secret and so anonymous..
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Shinji ^_^
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / F / http://nuclear-co...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
but I guess it is Shinji
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

mheantotz wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:

mind if i ask... lol who's Shinji ?


well if i'm not wrong he or she (not sure) made this site....


ooooh woah. impressive.
does she get err,.. paid ? lol
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Shinji's the one being mentioned so far
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
iounno...
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

lulu2009 wrote:


mheantotz wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:

mind if i ask... lol who's Shinji ?


well if i'm not wrong he or she (not sure) made this site....


ooooh woah. impressive.
does she get err,.. paid ? lol


i find it suprising people actually don't know who shinji is. his name is all over the place and is most people's first buddy. well yes he is the creator of CR and i don't think he gets paid..who could possibly pay him anyways? prob gets money from ads and whatnot.
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

lulu2009 wrote:

mind if i ask... lol who's Shinji ?


Shinji is the Crunchyroll founder sis =]

I think he can be much cooler only if he uploads a real picture of him.
hahaha
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:


mheantotz wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:

mind if i ask... lol who's Shinji ?


well if i'm not wrong he or she (not sure) made this site....


ooooh woah. impressive.
does she get err,.. paid ? lol


i find it suprising people actually don't know who shinji is. his name is all over the place and is most people's first buddy. well yes he is the creator of CR and i don't think he gets paid..who could possibly pay him anyways? prob gets money from ads and whatnot.


hmm well he's not my first buddy.
plus i don't on here much but recently.
well thats godo to know i guess
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / maniLa.ü
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
shinji.
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
like most of them said.................................its definitely Shinji..
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philipines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Jet Li is famous but no one talks about him in crunchyroll hahaha....l.
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

lulu2009 wrote:


faeriedustgrl wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:


mheantotz wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:

mind if i ask... lol who's Shinji ?


well if i'm not wrong he or she (not sure) made this site....


ooooh woah. impressive.
does she get err,.. paid ? lol


i find it suprising people actually don't know who shinji is. his name is all over the place and is most people's first buddy. well yes he is the creator of CR and i don't think he gets paid..who could possibly pay him anyways? prob gets money from ads and whatnot.


hmm well he's not my first buddy.
plus i don't on here much but recently.
well thats godo to know i guess


well he's also not my 1st buddy ..n i was wondering like u too,wth is shinji...there r thousands of them named shinji....lol...now i know the 'shinji'....hahaha...actually i can't stop laughing at myself coz everyone said shinji n i was like 'who is that!!!!'...then when i read 'the CR creator'...i can't stop myself.....
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

rosso_neri wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:


faeriedustgrl wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:


mheantotz wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:

mind if i ask... lol who's Shinji ?


well if i'm not wrong he or she (not sure) made this site....


ooooh woah. impressive.
does she get err,.. paid ? lol


i find it suprising people actually don't know who shinji is. his name is all over the place and is most people's first buddy. well yes he is the creator of CR and i don't think he gets paid..who could possibly pay him anyways? prob gets money from ads and whatnot.


hmm well he's not my first buddy.
plus i don't on here much but recently.
well thats godo to know i guess


well he's also not my 1st buddy ..n i was wondering like u too,wth is shinji...there r thousands of them named shinji....lol...now i know the 'shinji'....hahaha...actually i can't stop laughing at myself coz everyone said shinji n i was like 'who is that!!!!'...then when i read 'the CR creator'...i can't stop myself.....



haha i did the same thing. there was soo many shinji i was like o.k.. haha is that a special name with special meaning. hahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.