First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Celebrities who looks good without the usual package
Posted 8/22/08

Nayuki_Love wrote:


xovy wrote:


Nayuki_Love wrote:


treble wrote:


aah..i've never seen yui with so many small (pimples/spots?) in her face though

meh...but well, whoelse if not ueto aya :P


What do you mean by "whoelse if not ueto aya :P" ? Does Aya have pimples?


i dont think so




ahh. c'mon. everyone has pimples. she just has really good skin.


lol of course she has/has had pimples, but i dont think ther noticable


MAKEUP.
Posted 8/22/08

xovy wrote:


Nayuki_Love wrote:


xovy wrote:


Nayuki_Love wrote:


treble wrote:


aah..i've never seen yui with so many small (pimples/spots?) in her face though

meh...but well, whoelse if not ueto aya :P


What do you mean by "whoelse if not ueto aya :P" ? Does Aya have pimples?


i dont think so




ahh. c'mon. everyone has pimples. she just has really good skin.


lol of course she has/has had pimples, but i dont think ther noticable


MAKEUP.


it doesnt really look like shes wearing make up ther though
Posted 8/22/08

Nayuki_Love wrote:


xovy wrote:


Nayuki_Love wrote:


xovy wrote:


Nayuki_Love wrote:


treble wrote:


aah..i've never seen yui with so many small (pimples/spots?) in her face though

meh...but well, whoelse if not ueto aya :P


What do you mean by "whoelse if not ueto aya :P" ? Does Aya have pimples?


i dont think so




ahh. c'mon. everyone has pimples. she just has really good skin.


lol of course she has/has had pimples, but i dont think ther noticable


MAKEUP.


it doesnt really look like shes wearing make up ther though


i meant that sometimes she wears makeup to cover up her pimples. and anyways, she just didnt have any pimples in that picture.
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

jugatsu10 wrote:


joshy26 wrote:


izickree wrote:


roby1803 wrote:

yui aragaki....


HDTV is not her friend, but I still love her music.


i watched this on tv,it was in music station.and the cameraman was focusing on her face too close that's why it was so noticeable.


tsk tsk tsk poor girl !!!



she used to have pimples but NOT ANYMORE...

1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

My YOO *gong yoo*



--he's semi bald, he's thin, he's wearing his military uniform, he doesn't have make-up on--he's goin' around with a non-idol-look...but geeze Yoo still looks hawt! --i guess it aint really his "idol-package" that have really struck me the most but his great personality and a talent that is next to none!
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
ueto aya :]

without makeup:


with makeup:


she still looks gorgeous either way ^________^
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
these men still look hot! even though they are just wearing casual clothes like jeans, shirt, jacket.









and also barbie for this one: simple
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

zaihyde wrote:

these men still look hot! even though they are just wearing casual clothes like jeans, shirt, jacket.









and also barbie for this one: simple


OMG!! DaZai is so cute!!

1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

britzhou23 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:

these men still look hot! even though they are just wearing casual clothes like jeans, shirt, jacket.









and also barbie for this one: simple


OMG!! DaZai is so cute!!



hehehehe yap! definitely cute!!!!!
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
here are some Filipina beauties in their simpler looks

marian rivera -


bea alonzo


angel locsin


iza calzado


kc concepcion


1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
miura haruma --- He has tha pretty boy look, but he also gives off that 'I'm hot and manly look'!
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

zaihyde wrote:


britzhou23 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:

these men still look hot! even though they are just wearing casual clothes like jeans, shirt, jacket.









and also barbie for this one: simple


OMG!! DaZai is so cute!!



hehehehe yap! definitely cute!!!!!


too bad that they broke up..

hope that they can still work on their replationship and resolve the problem..

They do look a cute couple..

284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Ha Ji-won

1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

britzhou23 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:


britzhou23 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:

these men still look hot! even though they are just wearing casual clothes like jeans, shirt, jacket.









and also barbie for this one: simple


OMG!! DaZai is so cute!!



hehehehe yap! definitely cute!!!!!


too bad that they broke up..

hope that they can still work on their replationship and resolve the problem..

They do look a cute couple..



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yap, have to agree with you - they are so good together but its nnot too bad..in an article i've read they still call each other and vic even still visit to barbie's family house - more of like a part of their family :)

here are some more pics for you :)







700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Song hye Kyo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.