First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME: Your Banned!
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Your BANNED for repeating the things I say 8D
Posted 10/6/08
^
Your BANNED!! for banning me for repeating the things you say haha

LOL WE REALLY SPAMMED THIS TOPIC LOL LOL LMAO
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)


I did delete and I am a member but for some reason I cant post on the wall
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)


I did delete and I am a member but for some reason I cant post on the wall


LOL that's wierd XD
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)


I did delete and I am a member but for some reason I cant post on the wall


LOL that's wierd XD


I need to become a mod again coz I have really good ideas until Roo is gone I call it "Temprary Theme" but I cant sadly because I not a mod no more.... ...
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)


I did delete and I am a member but for some reason I cant post on the wall


LOL that's wierd XD


I need to become a mod again coz I have really good ideas until Roo is gone I call it "Temprary Theme" but I cant sadly because I not a mod no more.... ...


not anymore I just made you mod XD
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)


I did delete and I am a member but for some reason I cant post on the wall


LOL that's wierd XD


I need to become a mod again coz I have really good ideas until Roo is gone I call it "Temprary Theme" but I cant sadly because I not a mod no more.... ...


not anymore I just made you mod XD


OMG REALLY?!?!?!?! Thanks DeeDee I really appreciate it!!!!!
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

We sure did XD
Your Banned for saying that too


OMG DeeDee it me LittleAnimeFan2


really ?! I was so worried that your other acount was deleted it felt lonely (no one is playing the games TT-TT)


I did delete and I am a member but for some reason I cant post on the wall


LOL that's wierd XD


I need to become a mod again coz I have really good ideas until Roo is gone I call it "Temprary Theme" but I cant sadly because I not a mod no more.... ...


not anymore I just made you mod XD


OMG REALLY?!?!?!?! Thanks DeeDee I really appreciate it!!!!!


your welcome X3
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Your Banned for no reason >=3
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Your Banned for banning me for no reason 8D
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
and we start again with the repeating

Your Banned for repeating the things I say again XD
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Your Banned For Rolling Your Eyes XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.