First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Worst rumor/scandal
168482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Online
Posted 8/16/08
i think edison photos sparked off a lot of other related scandals, either man-made or real.

like what jolin, rainie, elva naked pics.

lame.

those anti-fans are just using this chance to stab ppl.
1963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / milwalkee
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

smilingnews wrote:

I was pretty freaked out when I heard the rumor about Ki Bum leaving Super Junior to pursue a more serious acting career. That was pretty intense lol.


OMG me 2 i almost had a heart attack
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
This is not a rumor nor a scandal but rather a controversy about U-Know YunHo:

Cyanoacrylate drink incident

While the group was filming a variety show in October 2006, U-Know was rushed to the hospital from drinking a beverage given by an anti-fan. U-Know drank from the bottle, believing it was given by a crew member. Because the drink was spiked with super glue, he was quickly instructed by his manager to vomit immediately after drinking it. The Anti turned herself in the next day. The female suspect, whose surname is Ko, apprehended on October 16, was a member of an anti-TVXQ website for over two years. In a letter to TVXQ, she states
“ You watch your mouth! Ever since the debut you people (members of TVXQ) were so stuck up. (middle fingers) You people won't last after a couple years... You would be forever seen as some teen idols not real singers. Do you know your limit? [The limit is that] Only little kids like you!...I really want to kill you. ”


The incident still left behind unanswered questions, such as why U-know drank from the open container, and how the culprit managed to enter the building of the broadcasting station. U-Know called the police personally to request them not to press charges because "he has a little sister who is almost the woman's age."Because of his request, she was not charged.

--Source: Wiki

What's wrong with that girl's mind??
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
kpop fans are really scary..
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

hsaiansophomore wrote:

This is not a rumor nor a scandal but rather a controversy about U-Know YunHo:

Cyanoacrylate drink incident

While the group was filming a variety show in October 2006, U-Know was rushed to the hospital from drinking a beverage given by an anti-fan. U-Know drank from the bottle, believing it was given by a crew member. Because the drink was spiked with super glue, he was quickly instructed by his manager to vomit immediately after drinking it. The Anti turned herself in the next day. The female suspect, whose surname is Ko, apprehended on October 16, was a member of an anti-TVXQ website for over two years. In a letter to TVXQ, she states
“ You watch your mouth! Ever since the debut you people (members of TVXQ) were so stuck up. (middle fingers) You people won't last after a couple years... You would be forever seen as some teen idols not real singers. Do you know your limit? [The limit is that] Only little kids like you!...I really want to kill you. ”


The incident still left behind unanswered questions, such as why U-know drank from the open container, and how the culprit managed to enter the building of the broadcasting station. U-Know called the police personally to request them not to press charges because "he has a little sister who is almost the woman's age."Because of his request, she was not charged.

--Source: Wiki

What's wrong with that girl's mind??


it wasn't a rumor, scandal, or controversy. More like harassment by crazy anti-fans

1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


seriously. They are really loyal, but they can really wreak some havoc if anything happens with their boys lol
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

smilingnews wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


seriously. They are really loyal, but they can really wreak some havoc if anything happens with their boys lol


hands up from us jpop fans.. LOL
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


smilingnews wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


seriously. They are really loyal, but they can really wreak some havoc if anything happens with their boys lol


hands up from us jpop fans.. LOL


yeahh lol
Kpop fans get it a lot too, not only from their fans but their anti-fans as well lol.
I read an article somewhere about Kim Hee Chul and he said that he was in an odd predicament. When he went outside he was deemed as a party-boy, when he stayed inside he was called a hermit, when he ate dinner with a female colleague he was considered a play-boy and when he hung out with his guy friends he was an alleged homosexual.
lol.
Sometimes I think we put way too much unnecessary attention on the boys. They do need some room to breathe as well.
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
^you guys have not met Chinese fans!

The latest scandal/rumor i've read is from the set of Code Blue. Apparently, Erika and Gakky are not on speakingterms because Gakky hates Erika because she's closer to Pi and Gakki likes Pi.

I doubt it's true though.
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

smilingnews wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:


smilingnews wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


seriously. They are really loyal, but they can really wreak some havoc if anything happens with their boys lol


hands up from us jpop fans.. LOL


yeahh lol
Kpop fans get it a lot too, not only from their fans but their anti-fans as well lol.
I read an article somewhere about Kim Hee Chul and he said that he was in an odd predicament. When he went outside he was deemed as a party-boy, when he stayed inside he was called a hermit, when he ate dinner with a female colleague he was considered a play-boy and when he hung out with his guy friends he was an alleged homosexual.
lol.
Sometimes I think we put way too much unnecessary attention on the boys. They do need some room to breathe as well.


super agree with the last sentence! im a fan as well... but i dont see myself stabbing a person just bcoz of an idol. Btw, is it true that some kpop fans really go to suicide bcoz of fangirling... isnt that too obnoxious?
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


smilingnews wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:


smilingnews wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


seriously. They are really loyal, but they can really wreak some havoc if anything happens with their boys lol


hands up from us jpop fans.. LOL


yeahh lol
Kpop fans get it a lot too, not only from their fans but their anti-fans as well lol.
I read an article somewhere about Kim Hee Chul and he said that he was in an odd predicament. When he went outside he was deemed as a party-boy, when he stayed inside he was called a hermit, when he ate dinner with a female colleague he was considered a play-boy and when he hung out with his guy friends he was an alleged homosexual.
lol.
Sometimes I think we put way too much unnecessary attention on the boys. They do need some room to breathe as well.


super agree with the last sentence! im a fan as well... but i dont see myself stabbing a person just bcoz of an idol. Btw, is it true that some kpop fans really go to suicide bcoz of fangirling... isnt that too obnoxious?


Hmm
Maybe not fan-girling but fangirl bullying lol
I read an article somewhere about a girl who was featured on Star King cause of her miraculous weight loss. While backstage, she took a picture with Kang In of Super Junior and posted it on her Mini-Hompy (Korean Myspace?). She recieved a lot of back-lash because of it. Most Super Junior fans bashed her and even her class mates turned against her to the point where she committed suicide.

Fan - Girls are intense lol
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

coofoo_ wrote:

hmm, i think
that this is a rumor
but i heard that
yamapi's sister (Rini or something like that)
confessed to tegoshi and he rejected her.
:|



U serious. where u hear that from????? U mean tegoshi yuya? if he is, i think he is not very hot. and i think rina is very pretty, cute and nice girl. wonder why she confessed to tegoshi?
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

smilingnews wrote:

Hmm
Maybe not fan-girling but fangirl bullying lol
I read an article somewhere about a girl who was featured on Star King cause of her miraculous weight loss. While backstage, she took a picture with Kang In of Super Junior and posted it on her Mini-Hompy (Korean Myspace?). She recieved a lot of back-lash because of it. Most Super Junior fans bashed her and even her class mates turned against her to the point where she committed suicide.

Fan - Girls are intense lol


ouch... thats way too much... and its not funny at all... may she rest in peace now...

and im glad there's peace in jpop community
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


smilingnews wrote:

Hmm
Maybe not fan-girling but fangirl bullying lol
I read an article somewhere about a girl who was featured on Star King cause of her miraculous weight loss. While backstage, she took a picture with Kang In of Super Junior and posted it on her Mini-Hompy (Korean Myspace?). She recieved a lot of back-lash because of it. Most Super Junior fans bashed her and even her class mates turned against her to the point where she committed suicide.

Fan - Girls are intense lol


ouch... thats way too much... and its not funny at all... may she rest in peace now...

and im glad there's peace in jpop community


hmm yeah
japanese fan-girls are known for mauling any girls seen with their boys though
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
edison chen. hands down.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.