First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Worst rumor/scandal
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

coofoo_ wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


i agree especially when ive read about the DREAM CONCERT scandal...

gosh thank GOD people in our country does not do that stuff...


whoa, so what happened?
D:


the big posters made by the soju fans was ripped off by an anti-fan...

there were also made up stories that SNSD member were harassed by a suju member...

all of these were all made up by fans...

i could not imagine it first because if you saw the concert...it was really nicely edited...

you cant see any commotion...
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

kpop fans are really scary..


i agree especially when ive read about the DREAM CONCERT scandal...

gosh thank GOD people in our country does not do that stuff...


care to share?


fans of SNSD were making up stories like one of the group member were harassed in the backstage by a suju member..

and the ripping of banners and posters of suju by an anti-fan...
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
back to the ohno satoshi rumor....the "he is dead" thing was caused all by some thread! wasn't the real rumor about him smoking marijuana and having a threesome??
Posted 8/17/08

garcia_marina wrote:

in your opinion, what is the worst rumor/scandal that your fav celebs have gotten into?

although i am not a fan of his, Edison Chen's worst scandal is about those photos.......




News has it that Kira, the mysterious guy who's been posting sex photos of Edison Chen, has included actress Maggie Q in his list of scandals.
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

krissyang wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

i think the worst scandal was edison chen's scandal...
he had like a thousand fotos of him and girls doing it.. plus there were vids..
what made it worse was that some of the girls were in a relationship/married and i think with kids..
soo i kinda feel sad for the kids.. plus ruined a lot of careers.. and i read somewhere that he "dated a minor or something"..
its sad that those fotos went out, they do have the right to their privacy and they could do whatever they want..
but whats more sad about it is that edison chen would take those kind of fotos and keep them in his laptop..


Yes, I think this is the worst. The scale, the stupidity, the audacity, the number of lifes affected... It's going to be difficult for those involved to stay in the entertainment industry... Many viewers would now see them in a different light...


ohhh yeah.. and i think some of the actresses went out of the country to look for jobs.. or sth.. i dont really remember much anymore...
Posted 8/17/08

jugatsu10 wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:


jugatsu10 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


Rigil1 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

in your opinion, what is the worst rumor/scandal that your fav celebs have gotten into?

although i am not a fan of his, Edison Chen's worst scandal is about those photos.......




What kind of pictures are you referring to?


from Wikipedia: The Edison Chen photo scandal involved the illegal distribution over the Internet of intimate and private photographs of Hong Kong actor Edison Chen with various women, including actresses Gillian Chung, Bobo Chan, and Cecilia Cheung


I've seen it in one of the forums and when i read about i think it was really embarrasing for him !!! and again why the heck would he put those kind of pictures in his computer!!!


he brought his laptop to a repair shop or something and they took the photos from his laptop. I felt worse for those girls. I heard that one of the girl was in a relationship when the photos came out and it affected her relationship badly


AWWWWWWWW poor girl !! Plus it was mean of that guy to take the pics from Chen's laptop!!



yes! that girl is cecilia chueng! after her husband nicholas tse heard and seen the photos ...
the guy file a divorcee!! ....Nicholas tse is also celebrity!!
Posted 8/17/08

candle13 wrote:

the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....


are you referring to the scandal...that ohno is seen drunk somethn?
Posted 8/17/08

garcia_marina wrote:

in your opinion, what is the worst rumor/scandal that your fav celebs have gotten into?

although i am not a fan of his, Edison Chen's worst scandal is about those photos.......






;D I totally agree with this!

Have you seen the photos?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

freda-chan wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

in your opinion, what is the worst rumor/scandal that your fav celebs have gotten into?

although i am not a fan of his, Edison Chen's worst scandal is about those photos.......






;D I totally agree with this!

Have you seen the photos?


i haven't yet.....i only read about those photos
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:

the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....


are you referring to the scandal...that ohno is seen drunk somethn?


hai hai! may i know why you asked me?

Posted 8/17/08

candle13 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:

the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....


are you referring to the scandal...that ohno is seen drunk somethn?


hai hai! may i know why you asked me?



coz you're telling that their was an scandal.but you didn't mention it! so i asking you!


7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:

the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....


are you referring to the scandal...that ohno is seen drunk somethn?


hai hai! may i know why you asked me?



coz you're telling that their was an scandal.but you didn't mention it! so i asking you!




ah.. soka! ano, the media said that ohno was taking marijuana. something like that. there were some pictures about the scandal and i think it was proved fake.. and the supporters of arashi kept on supporting ohno, so the scandal calmed down by itself. that was it.
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

candle13 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:

the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....


are you referring to the scandal...that ohno is seen drunk somethn?


hai hai! may i know why you asked me?



coz you're telling that their was an scandal.but you didn't mention it! so i asking you!




ah.. soka! ano, the media said that ohno was taking marijuana. something like that. there were some pictures about the scandal and i think it was proved fake.. and the supporters of arashi kept on supporting ohno, so the scandal calmed down by itself. that was it.


During the filming of MAOU, Ohno appologies to everybody because of the trouble the scandal made, and Ohno bowed very low and says that HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING OR ANY ACTS WRITTEN ON THE ARTICLE..

Ohno-san DENIED both the 3P and the marijuana thing..!!
He even says that he did fool around with those girls in 3P but he denied that he had a sex thing with them, its just a fun drinking together, that's ALL!!

Johnny-san supported Ohno, as soon as the rumor spread everywhere Johnny soon denied and back-up our Riida..

As a return, the Kodansha publisher won't be able to publish anymore any JE stuffs..
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

nicoletan2 wrote:


candle13 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


candle13 wrote:

the rumor about ohno satoshi. T.T
i was really concerned about riida and other members of arashi....


are you referring to the scandal...that ohno is seen drunk somethn?


hai hai! may i know why you asked me?



coz you're telling that their was an scandal.but you didn't mention it! so i asking you!




ah.. soka! ano, the media said that ohno was taking marijuana. something like that. there were some pictures about the scandal and i think it was proved fake.. and the supporters of arashi kept on supporting ohno, so the scandal calmed down by itself. that was it.


During the filming of MAOU, Ohno appologies to everybody because of the trouble the scandal made, and Ohno bowed very low and says that HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING OR ANY ACTS WRITTEN ON THE ARTICLE..

Ohno-san DENIED both the 3P and the marijuana thing..!!
He even says that he did fool around with those girls in 3P but he denied that he had a sex thing with them, its just a fun drinking together, that's ALL!!

Johnny-san supported Ohno, as soon as the rumor spread everywhere Johnny soon denied and back-up our Riida..

As a return, the Kodansha publisher won't be able to publish anymore any JE stuffs..


so complex
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.