First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Fighting wolves.
Member
9947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New account
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
I stoped and stared at paw. "well one I have bet to many packs and I have a good memorie,and two I not with ......" She stoped and looked down."I can't tell." She wispered.
Member
12669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
"Oh the humans are nothing but when it comes to mountainlions you should be carefull and you wouldn't like making one of them angry trust me on that." He gave a cheerful grin to Paw. "Hey its pretty late i think we better rest and save our energy" he started to lay down on the floor.
Member
3880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Paw yawned wolfishly. "Yes, some rest would be nice. Bloodlust really takes it out of you." Paw flopped over onto his side and within minutes is snoring, fast asleep.
Member
12669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
"well Shadow r u goin to sleep or not" i directly said to Shadow.
Member
9947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New account
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
"yes I will." She yawned. Then leyed in a soft pach of grass and fell asleeep.
Member
12669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
"have good rest we need to be good shape tommorw *yawn*" he slowly fell asleep in a soft patch of grass.
Posted 8/18/08
Storm: *sniffs the air*..it seems there was a fight..*grins*, and i missed it.*growls furiously*.this is not just an ordinary fight. i will wait for moon and the others..*walks bac to the den*
Posted 8/19/08
-walks out wit curse marks active-who woke me i was tryin 2 slp damn dem -walks bak 2 den-plz keep it down if ur gonna kill each other
Member
3880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Silentpaw rolled onto his back as he blinked his eyes open to the cool early morning air he took in with a yawn.

"Morning already? Mmm. That was one well deserved rest. Wonder how much further it is to this den. Maybe Twin Suns will think twice about sending his hitmen after me then once he sees I have formidable allies. But no matter. I must focus at the task at hand, that being which to reach this den Shadow Void speaks of and to fend off any mountain lions and humans. Humans are no trouble, but yes, mountain lions are something else. Why am I talking to myself again?"

Paw shook his head and chuckled faintly as he stood up and walked around, sniffing the air for any unfamiliar scents. He smelled none, and went to lay back down, but still awake.
Posted 8/19/08
Storm: *howls softly at forgotten*..wake up and don't activate ur curse marks!!..no1 is killing each other. it seems there was a fight last night. i sniffed the air to pick up any familiar scent, and among 3 wolves, only 1 was familiar and i think they will be here anytime soon. i'm kinda worried about the other 2 unfamiliar wolves..*sniffs the air*
Member
9947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New account
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Shadow Void woke up.It seemed that one of the two wolves woke up.she got up and walk into the forest. A medow showed up a head. A big buck was eating the fresh dewed grass. "easy kill she seid." She transformed into the fighting form. Then she slowly set fire to the feild the deer ran but, in runing triped. She came to the buck and snaped its neck. Then carrying back to the other woves.
Posted 8/19/08
-walks out of den again-is it morinin yet cuz im still tired
Posted 8/19/08
Storm: yes it is!!!, and there is noo time for sleeping. a member of our pack is heading towards here wit two unfamiliar wolves. it could be a trap or something..am i the only who cares??..anyway i'm ready for anything
Posted 8/19/08
i dnt care bout tht i still have 2 fight clontz thts all i care out i need 2 no who`s de strongest in de pack nd i will no
Posted 8/19/08
Storm: don't tell me u guys are going to fight..again!!!..we are all strong..together. besides no1 wants to know who is strongest in the pack. dis is not the time to be fighting among each other!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.