First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Firing Range
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
ok peoplz. i just felt like making a topic on this because it seemed fun.

OK. rulez! you must obey these rules. for safety.

1: do not, under any cicumstances, fire a loaded gun at somebody else.
2:do not point a gun, unloaded or loaded, at a person
3: only certified pilots may use fighter jets and planes.
4:always wear proper ear protection gear and safety glasses
5: do not ask to borrow high powered guns or explosives from me. i will lend you certain guns, but not those.
6: only certified drivers may use tanks and vehicles
7: do not attempt to steal any thing from the range. if you do, i WILL personally blow u up. this rule is strictly enforced.
8: commence fire only when i say so. ONLY when i say so
9:do not shoot any wild or tamed animals.
10: DO NOT fire at the Academy or University.

okay that should be it. i might lend you a gun you want but you have to get permission to fire that gun.

this is your range patrol
jusssstt kidding. im your range patrol. have fun. *gets AK-47 and starts shooting*
Posted 8/15/08
"alright where do i get started?!"
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:

"alright where do i get started?!"


heh i remember you. well go to booth one. *loads target* the line is hot!...........Commence fire! by the way, since you're the first person here, would you like to take the pilots test? if you pass, then you can use the F-22s and other fighter jets and planes.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
*gets berreta* (50 cal machine gun) *shoots the crap out of target*
Posted 8/15/08

Drjakl wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

"alright where do i get started?!"


heh i remember you. well go to booth one. *loads target* the line is hot!...........Commence fire! by the way, since you're the first person here, would you like to take the pilots test? if you pass, then you can use the F-22s and other fighter jets and planes.


*heads to booth one*
*loads gun*
*shoots*

*hit all targets*
*puts gun away*
"so where do i take the test?"


Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
if anybody has any questions, ask my assistant, Reizo, *goes to sleep*
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

"alright where do i get started?!"


heh i remember you. well go to booth one. *loads target* the line is hot!...........Commence fire! by the way, since you're the first person here, would you like to take the pilots test? if you pass, then you can use the F-22s and other fighter jets and planes.


*heads to booth one*
*loads gun*
*shoots*

*hit all targets*
*puts gun away*
"so where do i take the test?"




*Reizo looks at you, then wakes me up* Huh? oh. follow me to the airstrip.
Posted 8/15/08

Drjakl wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

"alright where do i get started?!"


heh i remember you. well go to booth one. *loads target* the line is hot!...........Commence fire! by the way, since you're the first person here, would you like to take the pilots test? if you pass, then you can use the F-22s and other fighter jets and planes.


*heads to booth one*
*loads gun*
*shoots*

*hit all targets*
*puts gun away*
"so where do i take the test?"




*Reizo looks at you, then wakes me up* Huh? oh. follow me to the airstrip.


*follows*

Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
heres you're plane. i'll be telling you instructions from the tower. its an f-15 .get in. *yawn* no, reizo,you can't go in a plane. your only 5 iches tall. i'll make a smaller plane for you later. *reizo nods in agreement*
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
*goes to tower*
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
*waiting* how long do you think this will take Reizo? *Reizo shrugs* wow, big help
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
*starts listening to music*
Posted 8/15/08

Drjakl wrote:

heres you're plane. i'll be telling you instructions from the tower. its an f-15 .get in. *yawn* no, reizo,you can't go in a plane. your only 5 iches tall. i'll make a smaller plane for you later. *reizo nods in agreement*


*hops in plane*
"hey i'm in. give me the instructions"

Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

heres you're plane. i'll be telling you instructions from the tower. its an f-15 .get in. *yawn* no, reizo,you can't go in a plane. your only 5 iches tall. i'll make a smaller plane for you later. *reizo nods in agreement*


*hops in plane*
"hey i'm in. give me the instructions"



*turns off music* ok then. pull the lever on your left and put the flaps in a down position. then go to the runway and fire up the engines.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Reizo, you hungry? *reizo nods* here *hands him a scone* you're favorite *Reizo squeaks with delight then eats it*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.