First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply This is where you watch all high quality hitman reborn eps
Posted 8/16/08

blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.
Member
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Tsutoki wrote:


jonadamson wrote:

Give me an invite or ill hack you goddamn fuckers!

your the reason why i cant watch tsuna!

ill give yo 2 days to invite me, or ill go vongola on your sorry little ass

wanna see hibari up close?! try, just try...


Empty threats won't work you can't hack us, in fact I am a hacker. I made sure that there were no open ports and that the site won't show up if you search for it on google unless you're VERY specific, if you're going to try to DDOS us, good luck, you'd have to get a couple hundred people, we don't allow proxies so if you do so then you're blocked. If you just do a regular DDOS then we'll block your IP within seconds, and to top it all off you don't even know the site name or my IP address so how do you plan to hack us? Please don't answer with "I have my ways" or some BS like that, that just tells me you have no way and you're trying to make me scared, which will fail. That's the reason why I became the admin...that and I found lots of cool images. So to answer your question, no you're not invited and you can flame and troll me all you like, but I'm used to it, I'm hacker for god's sake, I'm used to people complaining to me about things.


you go tsutoki!! <33
Member
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
oohh and just to add on, to the poor ppl who won't be on the list, they can go to
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!
Member
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


well, i kinda agree on your point, blessed2134, if an anime is licensed suddenly, it becomes an uproar and chaos. but on the other hand, its us fans job to pruchase the DVD and support it till the end, cause its not the company we care about, its the anime. *smiles*
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


Yes they can, fan subbing is a violation of copy right, in fact every anime that's subbed on CR can stopped being subbed at any time if the anime companies who own it want to. The companies are being nice to us by letting us sub the anime until it's licensed, so once again, yes they can.
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


Yes they can, fan subbing is a violation of copy right, in fact every anime that's subbed on CR can stopped being subbed at any time if the anime companies who own it want to. The companies are being nice to us by letting us sub the anime until it's licensed, so once again, yes they can.


u alway find a way to shut me up everytime lol
Posted 8/16/08

blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


Yes they can, fan subbing is a violation of copy right, in fact every anime that's subbed on CR can stopped being subbed at any time if the anime companies who own it want to. The companies are being nice to us by letting us sub the anime until it's licensed, so once again, yes they can.


u alway find a way to shut me up everytime lol


Lol I don't have to find a way it's always there xDDDDDDDD.
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


Yes they can, fan subbing is a violation of copy right, in fact every anime that's subbed on CR can stopped being subbed at any time if the anime companies who own it want to. The companies are being nice to us by letting us sub the anime until it's licensed, so once again, yes they can.


u alway find a way to shut me up everytime lol


Lol I don't have to find a way it's always there xDDDDDDDD.


lol well it looks like i can't be invited to the site oh well
as i always say "life goes on"
Posted 8/16/08

blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


Yes they can, fan subbing is a violation of copy right, in fact every anime that's subbed on CR can stopped being subbed at any time if the anime companies who own it want to. The companies are being nice to us by letting us sub the anime until it's licensed, so once again, yes they can.


u alway find a way to shut me up everytime lol


Lol I don't have to find a way it's always there xDDDDDDDD.


lol well it looks like i can't be invited to the site oh well
as i always say "life goes on"


You never know...^^
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blessed2134 wrote:

well to be honest i don't realy want to be invited (not saying i don't want to) but well how can i say it well it annoys me that a series that i watched or watch is suddenly licensed and that the end of it but what i'm trying to say is that they have no right to do this when other are enjoying it.
well i hope i do get invited but hey it doesn't matter if i don't


Well they actually do have the right, it's the company's anime, so they can choose to stop sites from streaming it if they want to. If you're talking about moral values, well they don't really matter in business.


well yer i no but u can't just suddenly stop the pruduction and then ask the subber to stop!


Yes they can, fan subbing is a violation of copy right, in fact every anime that's subbed on CR can stopped being subbed at any time if the anime companies who own it want to. The companies are being nice to us by letting us sub the anime until it's licensed, so once again, yes they can.


u alway find a way to shut me up everytime lol


Lol I don't have to find a way it's always there xDDDDDDDD.


lol well it looks like i can't be invited to the site oh well
as i always say "life goes on"


You never know...^^


by the way how do we know?
Member
1739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / black order
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
can wathc it here
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
This is one of the greatest anime I ever watched I was at episode 74 when I got to watch Ii again on my PC and the next day it was licensed. I was so shocked.
Posted 8/16/08
My reason:

I am a huge animefan lol! Well um...I guess I can't really call myself an anime/manga fanatic.. because well I don't buy posters or go to anime conventions and all that stuff! But! Thats a big Butt! I do really enjoy it. I can call myself a fan because I love the art and story lines. Its amazing how people can convey feelings and such by making such meaningful stories like KHR. Wow I can't think of any other word besides meaningful! lol, I mean like morals and lessons, but I can't figure out the word. Yes, I have very limited vocabulary >_> ANYWAYS THATS NOT THE POINT!

Okay so the last time I first watched KHR was on anime-media.com or something. It was posted on the front page for new updates. I saw the picture of the video which had Hibari on it and thought "Oh interesting" so I decided to watch the first few episodes. Like many others, the beginning really confused me. I thought to myself, "Is this one of those cheesy boring no plot stories where they do random stuff with no aim in the story line?" BUT I WAS DEAD WRONG! As the story progressed it obviously got more interesting! I mean, the whole dying will part was weird at first but it made more sense later.

Then by the time I reached to the whole battle for the rings man was I hook! I mean, its a very addicting anime series. I was watching from around 5 p.m. to like 3 a.m., yes I have no life >_>

Its full of laughs where Gokudera is always getting a stomach ache when seeing his sister or Lambo (<333)'s awesome 10 year bazooka! It always made me laugh when i-pin gets shy and uses that bomb that was 56 strongest in the ranking from fuuta. Plus! I really love love love love seeing i-pin and Hibari together! And I am so sad that I wont be able to watch anymore because of the liscened thing! =[ nooooooooooooo You know that feeling you get when you are anticipated and waiting for that new episode to come out? Well, now that I wont be getting that anytime soon since I wont be able to watch it anymore, I feel like an empty hmmmm an empty bean paste bun...only w/o the bean paste =O!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO RESTORE IT! >_>

Hope you um...read everything and hopefully that was enough to convince you to invite me ^_^'' Thank you!
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Man, I love KHR so much & I've been such a hardcore fan of the series since I started watching right from episode 1. I just hope the fansubbers would continue to sub this excellent series. It's better than lots of long running series like Bleach and Naruto Shippuden because of the intense storyline & character development in addition to the cool action packed fight scenes. Not many long running series can beat KHR in this area! That's why KHR is one the best series ever!!! No doubts about that. And I swear on that on my Dying Will!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.