First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
does u want to be a vampire???
Posted 8/28/08
yeah! :3
Member
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Yes! Living forever.. and being nocturnal! Im already one of the two.. i guess dependency on blood though .. would be bad.
Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
erm... i yhink n0p =p c0z i hate the smell of blood =X
Member
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
no..i don't like the taste of blood
Member
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
No, don't in the real life!
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i am a vamp but just in cr
Member
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
sure why not ^_^.... if i became a vampire i can use my charm to my professors so they can give me high grades wahahahahhahaha and if it wont work, i'll just erase their memory while doing may grades and turn it into A+ bwahahahahhahaah ^,..,^
Posted 8/30/08
WTF NO!!!
Member
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

yuurinka wrote:

erm... i yhink n0p =p c0z i hate the smell of blood =X


erm...blood actually has a smell??
actually i dont get it that vampires can smell the scent of blood
within the human body..
i mean ,if paper cut myself, or fell down, i just see blob of blood droplets
cant smell anything. ._.
Member
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

cloudtzu wrote:

sure why not ^_^.... if i became a vampire i can use my charm to my professors so they can give me high grades wahahahahhahaha and if it wont work, i'll just erase their memory while doing may grades and turn it into A+ bwahahahahhahaah ^,..,^

same thoughts! HAHA. but if u over-erased their memories, they might return to their childhood memories
where they are still in their diapers!!
Member
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i would love to be a vampire.having porcelaine-white skin..
2 inscisors jutting out...
cold-skin
looking perfect everyday
living forever
never aging...
maybe we can turn to other sources for blood.
like those fake bloods...
maybe we can add red coloring to some drink..
Member
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

mandyvk wrote:

Agree with Panitierre. I've been obsessed with vampires for as long as I can remember, so I would never pass up the chance to actually become one!


That is indeed a good reason~
Heh who knows. ^^
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i kind of want to be a vampire, but only if i don't burn in the sun, and suck blood... i can live forever then ^^
Member
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

gothiique wrote:


cloudtzu wrote:

sure why not ^_^.... if i became a vampire i can use my charm to my professors so they can give me high grades wahahahahhahaha and if it wont work, i'll just erase their memory while doing may grades and turn it into A+ bwahahahahhahaah ^,..,^

same thoughts! HAHA. but if u over-erased their memories, they might return to their childhood memories
where they are still in their diapers!!

hmmm.... u got a point oh well no plan is perfect
Member
51311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the rock(rochester)
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
idk but i sure would hang out with them if they were like kaname or aido-sempie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.