First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply If u wanna post a game pls come here !
Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 6/22/10
this is the form that u must fill in before posting a game

-------------------------------------------form --------------------------------------------------
game by = [type ur username]
title = [name of your game]
instructions =
Then wait for game to be accepted ! EASY!
--------------------------------------------Done------------------------------------------------
Player
61244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/16/08
Name: Guess That Anime
Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Instructions:
1. A person put hints in whatever ways about an anime of their choice.
2. People guess it.
3. If people need more hints, they ask for them, until somebody get it right.
4. If nobody end up guessing it right after a while or so, the person can just choose another anime for people to guess
5. Whoever guess it right will be the next person having to guess the anime of his/her choice.
Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

feelinglittleblue wrote:

Name: Guess That Anime
Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Instructions:
1. A person put hints in whatever ways about an anime of their choice.
2. People guess it.
3. If people need more hints, they ask for them, until somebody get it right.
4. If nobody end up guessing it right after a while or so, the person can just choose another anime for people to guess
5. Whoever guess it right will be the next person having to guess the anime of his/her choice.


*your game is accpected !
Games Keeper
68034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
[i thought of a game but it's similar to FeelingLittleBlue's game..=3 ]

name of your game = FGS (9) Guess The Anime Picture
username = Cherrynugget
instructions =
1) Post a picture of an anime
2) People guess it
3) Whoever guess it right will be the next person to post a picture.

Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

cherrynugget wrote:

[i thought of a game but it's similar to FeelingLittleBlue's game..=3 ]

name of your game = FGS (9) Guess The Anime Picture
username = Cherrynugget
instructions =
1) Post a picture of an anime
2) People guess it
3) Whoever guess it right will be the next person to post a picture.



*your game is accpected !
nice one ! well u can go make your post !
Games Keeper
68034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/20/08
name of your game =FGS (11) Make it ryhme!
username = Cherrynugget
instructions =

1st person:I don't care!
2nd person:Because you don't share!
3rd person:The cookies i made with so much care!
4th person:Maybe that's because u don't dare!

That's an example of how you play.
You just need to make the last letter rhyme..

[Is the explanation a bit confusing? ]
Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/22/08

cherrynugget wrote:

name of your game =FGS (11) Make it ryhme!
username = Cherrynugget
instructions =

1st person:I don't care!
2nd person:Because you don't share!
3rd person:The cookies i made with so much care!
4th person:Maybe that's because u don't dare!

That's an example of how you play.
You just need to make the last letter rhyme..

[Is the explanation a bit confusing? ]


ne !!! your game is so funny !!! *laughs* well your game is accpected !!!!
Games Keeper
57536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
name of your game =FGS(15)You're Banned
username = cutelightangel
instructions = basically,you ban the person above you and state the reason why you ban them.
Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

cutelightangel wrote:

name of your game =FGS(15)You're Banned
username = cutelightangel
instructions = basically,you ban the person above you and state the reason why you ban them.


your game is ACCEPTED ! but do u wanna add the game now or lately ?? if lately pls give me the day !
Games Keeper
57536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
i'll be adding now..
Games Keeper
57536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
name of your game =FGS(16)Change that letter!
username = cutelightangel
instructions = you can only change one letter from the word above.

1st person=same


2nd person=game


3rd person=gate

don't forget to make the letter you changed bold~!!
Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/4/08

cutelightangel wrote:

name of your game =FGS(16)Change that letter!
username = cutelightangel
instructions = you can only change one letter from the word above.

1st person=same


2nd person=game


3rd person=gate

don't forget to make the letter you changed bold~!!


your game is ACCETPED !!!
Player
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
name of your game: FGS (17) let's play three words

username: natsumemikan_forever

instructions:someone should post first before you post again( strictly, three words only to make a story )
person one: one day there
person two: is a girl
person three: that is very
person four: cute and lovely

continued....
Creator
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:

name of your game: FGS (17) let's play three words

username: natsumemikan_forever

instructions:someone should post first before you post again( strictly, three words only to make a story )
person one: one day there
person two: is a girl
person three: that is very
person four: cute and lovely

continued....


your game is accpeted !!! ahah
Player
61244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Name: Confess it!!
Instructions:
All you have to do is confess something whether if it's false or true.
Example: I've a confession to make.... : I stole your pizza last night. xD
And pretty much anything random will do. ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.