First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
♡♥Xoxo-chan:vip_avatar♡♥
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 1/12/09
GO TO :http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/VIP_avatar


Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:
Username:
What decorations:
Border:yes/no
Cropped:yes/no
What text do you want on it:
Font colour:
Design:A,B,C,D,E,F
Picture: (please put in spoiler)


P.S--->THE PICTURE NEEDS TO BE IN Good QUALITY and The SIZE CAN'T BE SO MINI''(sowiii >.<) Because when i make it..it look horrible...gomenasai >.<


''DESIGN''
A--->Film

B--->Moved

C--->2pictures in One

D--->Normal

E----->Make 2Pictures

F--->Kawaiii desing :normal+chibi*

G----->Ur OWN design~~Just tell what u would like to have in ur avatar













I'll give the avatar as fast as possible

Avitar Requester
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
Name:Yuki Chan
Username:musicgurlz
What decorations:about like urs but can i change it to moer light colour like my own avatar now de :)
Border:yes small de will do:)
Cropped:anything
What text do you want on it:Yuki Chan (very small de musicgurlz)
Font colour:light purple, pink or blue
Design: small word background
Picture:

(erm is like help me queeze this two pic in one avatar ty )


Posted 8/21/08

musicgurlz wrote:

Name:Yuki Chan
Username:musicgurlz
What decorations:about like urs but can i change it to moer light colour like my own avatar now de :)
Border:yes small de will do:)
Cropped:anything
What text do you want on it:Yuki Chan (very small de musicgurlz)
Font colour:light purple, pink or blue
Design: small word background
Picture:

(erm is like help me queeze this two pic in one avatar ty )




is done...hope u like it^^...hmmm... if u don't like it...just pm me again =3
Avitar Requester
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

xoxo_love wrote:

Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:
Username:
What decorations:
Border:yes/no
Cropped:yes/no
What text do you want on it:
Font colour:
Design:
Picture: (please put in spoiler)












I'll give the avatar as fast as possible





okay then how do i add the spoilers thing?
Avitar Requester
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:Sanly-chan
Username:azngirl247
What decorations: Yes
Border:Yes
Cropped:No
What text do you want on it: About Me
Welcome to my profile!
YOROSHIKU NE! ^_^
Font colour: Blue
Design:
Picture:











Posted 8/21/08

azngirl247 wrote:

Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:Sanly-chan
Username:azngirl247
What decorations: Yes
Border:Yes
Cropped:No
What text do you want on it: About Me
Welcome to my profile!
YOROSHIKU NE! ^_^
Font colour: Blue
Design:
Picture:





Haihai~~wich picture?? both?
Avitar Requester
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

xoxo_love wrote:


azngirl247 wrote:

Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:Sanly-chan
Username:azngirl247
What decorations: Yes
Border:Yes
Cropped:No
What text do you want on it:
Yoroshiku minna-san!
Welcome to my profile!
Thanks for viewing my profile!
Yoroshiku!
Font colour: Blue
Design:
Picture:





Haihai~~wich picture?? both?



Yes! Put Yoroshiku minna-san and Welcome to my profile on the first one and
and Thanks for viewing my profile on the second one!
Posted 8/21/08

azngirl247 wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:


azngirl247 wrote:

Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:Sanly-chan
Username:azngirl247
What decorations: Yes
Border:Yes
Cropped:No
What text do you want on it:
Yoroshiku minna-san!
Welcome to my profile!
Thanks for viewing my profile!
Yoroshiku!
Font colour: Blue
Design:
Picture:





Haihai~~wich picture?? both?



Yes! Put Yoroshiku minna-san and Welcome to my profile on the first one and
and Thanks for viewing my profile on the second one!



Okay wakarimasta :D..you don;t want an avatar?

Avitar Requester
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

xoxo_love wrote:


azngirl247 wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:


azngirl247 wrote:

Avatars request>O<
Fill this please :D


Name:Sanly-chan
Username:azngirl247
What decorations: Yes
Border:Yes
Cropped:No
What text do you want on it:
Yoroshiku minna-san!
Welcome to my profile!
Thanks for viewing my profile!
Yoroshiku!
Font colour: Blue
Design:
Picture:





Haihai~~wich picture?? both?



Yes! Put Yoroshiku minna-san and Welcome to my profile on the first one and
and Thanks for viewing my profile on the second one!



Okay wakarimasta :D..you don;t want an avatar?





Yeah i do just make it into avatar with both pictures on it.
Posted 8/21/08


Not verii good at making banners... ><~~
but u can give another picture like the one i told u be4~~i think is much better :3
Avitar Requester
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

xoxo_love wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:

Name:Yuki Chan
Username:musicgurlz
What decorations:about like urs but can i change it to moer light colour like my own avatar now de :)
Border:yes small de will do:)
Cropped:anything
What text do you want on it:Yuki Chan (very small de musicgurlz)
Font colour:light purple, pink or blue
Design: small word background
Picture:

(erm is like help me queeze this two pic in one avatar ty )




is done...hope u like it^^...hmmm... if u don't like it...just pm me again =3


ty veri much
Avitar Requester
7627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / beside you lol......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
name:fizah_chan
username:fizah93
what decoration:it up to u
border:yes
cropped:yes
what text u want on it:fizah_chan n anything u want to put
font colour:anything
design:small
picture:

Avitar Requester
7627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / beside you lol......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
name:fizah_chan
username:fizah93
wat decoration:it up to u
border:yes
cropped:yes
wat text u want on it:anything
font colour:also up to u
design:small
picture:
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Name:elyn
Username:elynchew
What decorations:anything
Border:yes
Cropped:yes
What text do you want on it:elynchew
Font colour:light blue
Design:small
Picture:
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Name:elyn
Username:elynchew
What decorations:anything
Border:yes
Cropped:yes
What text do you want on it:elynchew
Font colour:light blue
Design:small
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.