First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply In Defense of Suzaku
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08






jiggs_91290141 wrote:

well what he did here is TAKING RESPONSIBILITY... he does not justify himself on saying it was an accident.. like what he said to suzaku, even though it was an accident, when suzaku asked him about it, he said yes I ordered euphie to kille the japanese.. where in fact it was a lie.. I like lulu for doing that because that is what you really call taking responsibilty of actions... and first of all even though he said the truth no one will believe him.. because the existence of geass is hdden anyway...



How is furthering your own plans after you just killed your half sister and caused a massacre of a race taking responsibility?
How is just coming out and saying, "I did it" to one person taking responsibility?
He should have publicly announced that it was his fault the moment Euphemia started the massacre. Instead, he lets everything happen as it does just to preserve his identity. That is not taking responsibility.

It doesn't matter if he intentionally meant to have Euphemia kill the Japanese or not. The fact is that he used that accident to his advantage and to preserve his identity.

As for Geass, Lelouch just has to demonstrate Geass on someone and then everyone will believe him.


jiggs_91290141 wrote:
well in first season somehow he was sort of like this.. he just thinks of using the japanese and also about conquering Japan for nunally.. but in R2 he changed.. first of all if you watched the episode where he says he wants to have fireworks with his friends again, (rival, etc) he already changed.. he started to care for the japanese and also he said that this is not only for nunally anymore.. so this should be erased already....




Quote Turn 19:

Tohdoh: Asahina's dead, and there are many others that have-
Lelouch: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!?!

That'll be my point that Lelouch doesn't give a shit for the Japanese.

Also, I'll use that fireworks scene to show just how much he doesn't follow through with what he says.

Case 1: Shirley - Lelouch always uses Geass to solve everything. When Shirley was first Geassed by Lelouch he believed that was the end of his responsibility to Shirley. After Shirley gets murdered by Faggot-- er... Rolo, Lelouch doesn't even properly avenge her by blowing Rolo up even after he fell from the Vincent.

Case 2: Milly and Rivalz - Lelouch knows that Milly has graduated and is now doing various television programs in the Tokyo Settlement, and yet he proceeds to fight a war in that very settlement and endagers her life while he does so.

Case 3: Nina - Lelouch killed Euphemia, Lelouch caused Euphemia to die being known as the Massacre Princess, Nina loved Euphemia. Lelouch pretty much turned Nina into a psycho by being irresponsible with his Geass.

Case 4: Nunnally - Not only does Lelouch act as Zero, which is breaking Nunnally's wishes, he then uses that pathetic exuse of seeing fireworks with everyone in order to rationalize with himself that it's okay to go against Nunnally's wishes. Nunnally's blind due to trauma and can't walk due to bullet wounds. Lelouch should have been staying by her side rather than making the choice to become Zero in the first place.

Case 5: Suzaku - Lelouch kills innocent people. Suzaku doesn't like that. Lelouch uses Geass to avoid responsibility of his actions. Suzaku doesn't like that. Lelouch casted a Geass on Suzaku that caused him to kill over 10 million people. Suzaku really doesn't like that. Lelouch killed Euphemia after causing her to go on a massacre and kill Japanese. Suzaku hated that.


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



5) Lelouch wields Geass so he can prevent himself from having to take responsibility for his actions.


can you state one situation where this happened? I dont really remember well so I need example =_=



1) Shirley - Geassed to make her forget that he was the one who killed her father, then contemplates killing her.
2) Euphemia - Uses her Geassed state to his advantage to establish the United States of Nippon.
3) Katase - Geasses him to die so that the cause was declared as suicide which would allow him to gain Tohdoh's trust.
4) Gaohai - Geasses him to provide shelter for the Black Knights and causes Xingke to kill him because Xingke believed he sheltered the Black Knights out of his own free will.
5) Jeremiah - Orange.

There's five examples.





jiggs_91290141 wrote:

Lelouch refuses to properly take responsiblity for the innocent lives that he has taken (e.g.: Geassing Shirley's mind to forget about him rather than properly aplogizing to her. Later, Lelouch actually contemplates killing Shirley)


oh this is sooo wrong =_= well first of all its war.. do you think the britains does care about the innocent jap they killed? they dont.. and well like I said its "war"... you dont have time taking responsibility for the innocent people you killed... and what Im saying "soooo wrong" is on shirley... first of all his reason for geassing shirley was to save her.. I mean now that shirley found out his secrets and all, he will have to involve shirley in the war, so what he did is geassed shirley for the sake of her safety.. he didnt want shirley to get involved because he liked shirley...



7) Lelouch doesn't know what Nunnally wants the most.

7) Nunnally said to Lelouch that all she really wanted was for Lelouch to be by her side. Lelouch ignores that and then promptly forgets about what Nunnally said. That's pretty much not knowing what Nunnally wants the most since she said it to his face.


first of all what he is doing is for nunally but not what nunally wants most... so theres no problem with that even if nunally doesn'T want it.. because its what lulu wants for nunally.. and there's nothing stated in the series that lulu is doing what nunally wnat.. he is just saying that he wants nunally to have a safe world to live.... and also another thing... when the time came when he wanted to give up (the episode on the fireworks again), it was mentioned that its not for nunally anymore... meaning even if he wants to be on nunally's side, he can'T stop there anymore.. because he is not doing this only for nunally but for the others such as ootbk.. and this is another thing you call taking responsibility...



4) So does Lelouch not want to take over the world? Near the end of Stage 25 of season one, when Suzaku exposes Lelouch as Zero, he says that he will take over the world. He then says, and I quote, "In the end there was no real reason for the Japanese to be free right?" If that's not using the Japanese for megalomaniacal desires then why don't you define what is. Please rewatch the episodes if you refuse to believe me about Lelouch's words.


like what I said that was 1st season.. now he is not only using the jap... and another thing... what do you think is the reason lulu wants to take over the world? its not for his megalomaniac desires but for nunally... he wants to take over the world so it'll be safe for nunally... so actually its not for his desires.. =_= *sigh*




5) Again, the point I stated there is entirely fact. In addition to the Shirley example, I'll broaden things a bit by using the entire Battle of Narita as an example. After Kallen hears about the death of Shirley's father she asks Zero if what the Black Knights did was right. Rather than express any sorrow or repentance and the revive the declaration that the Black Knights were allies of justice and will only fight against the people at fault from the on, he gives a short monologue about how innocent lives are going to be taken and that because of that there'll have to be more bloodshed in order to make sure that the lives already taken were not taken in vain (Stage 13). How is that taking responsibility for the innocent lives he ended? Can you tell me when Lelouch does repent for his sins?


I dont know why you caaare so much about the innocent lives.. I mean come on its war.. =_= ofcourse lulu needs to be strong enough to take everything.. includeing the death of innocent lives.. because once he cared for them or regretted for them what will happen is their deaths are realy gonna be waste... I mean if his determination is only like that, then he shouldn'T have started a rebellion then.. if you get what I mean.. (I really hate explaining in english you know =_=)


The rest of your argument is so stupid that I'm not even going to waste time arguing against it. I'll just say this:

1) War has rules. Killing innocents is terrorism. That's why the Black Knights are terrorists.
2) If he's not doing what Nunnally wants the most then my point still stands
3) He said it himself that he wanted to take over the world.


Dude. Quit while you're still ahead.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08


hihi I won't quit.. ^_^ its fun you know.. hihihi..

nownow this is gonna be long again..



He should have publicly announced that it was his fault the moment Euphemia started the massacre. Instead, he lets everything happen as it does just to preserve his identity. That is not taking responsibility.

It doesn't matter if he intentionally meant to have Euphemia kill the Japanese or not. The fact is that he used that accident to his advantage and to preserve his identity.


hihihi now now who is a fool in a war to go out in public and announce what he did.. hihihi now you will be one of the person who'll die in war ^_^ you're just too kind.. hihihi.. regarding taking responsibility.. hmmm I dont get it so lets just make it you point that he didnt took responsibility on everyone.. but to suzaku he did.. he said that he is the one who killed her... nevermind that... now another thing, he didn't just preserve his identity but also he preserved the ootbk.. well I think there's no more explanation needed for that part.. never mind if you dont get it...

oh the next one I'll love this.. HIHIHI ^_^


Tohdoh: Asahina's dead, and there are many others that have-
Lelouch: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!?!

That'll be my point that Lelouch doesn't give a shit for the Japanese.


oh now I'm seeing how cold hearted.. or maybe no hearted you are.. first of all, nunally may be dead, the person he precious most, the person he can do everything he did, the only reason he really lived for, or whatver.. do you think he'll think about the japs??? come on it dosen't mean that when you cared more about your sis dosen't mean you dont care about the japs.. its just that it was a shock for him because all he did would be a waste.. its like this.. if I was a commander of a war, and there was an explotion... a big one... then my mother was there... now they ask me to retreat.. the hell do I care about retreating! my mom was there.. I'll find her!!.. well its what you call getting emotional, but thats just normal... you cant avoid that... and that dosen't necesarrily mean he don't care about the japs anymore... get my point? oh and another thing.. ugh.. never mind.. I cant remember the term... now next...


Case 1: Shirley - Lelouch always uses Geass to solve everything. When Shirley was first Geassed by Lelouch he believed that was the end of his responsibility to Shirley. After Shirley gets murdered by Faggot-- er... Rolo, Lelouch doesn't even properly avenge her by blowing Rolo up even after he fell from the Vincent.

Case 2: Milly and Rivalz - Lelouch knows that Milly has graduated and is now doing various television programs in the Tokyo Settlement, and yet he proceeds to fight a war in that very settlement and endagers her life while he does so.

Case 3: Nina - Lelouch killed Euphemia, Lelouch caused Euphemia to die being known as the Massacre Princess, Nina loved Euphemia. Lelouch pretty much turned Nina into a psycho by being irresponsible with his Geass.

Case 4: Nunnally - Not only does Lelouch act as Zero, which is breaking Nunnally's wishes, he then uses that pathetic exuse of seeing fireworks with everyone in order to rationalize with himself that it's okay to go against Nunnally's wishes. Nunnally's blind due to trauma and can't walk due to bullet wounds. Lelouch should have been staying by her side rather than making the choice to become Zero in the first place.

Case 5: Suzaku - Lelouch kills innocent people. Suzaku doesn't like that. Lelouch uses Geass to avoid responsibility of his actions. Suzaku doesn't like that. Lelouch casted a Geass on Suzaku that caused him to kill over 10 million people. Suzaku really doesn't like that. Lelouch killed Euphemia after causing her to go on a massacre and kill Japanese. Suzaku hated that.


now on this part, Im tired answering one by one so I'll just say this... lulu's a human... he's not perfect.. and you are like asking him to be perfect.. ofcourse there are risks to achieve things.. on shirley, it just shows that he really needs rolo to achieve his goal.. so he just stopped himself.. thats a wise decision.. you on the other part is somewhat thinking with your heart.. on mily and rival, that's a risk he needed to take.. because if you fear risks you cant even do anything... Nina? the hell I care about nina ^_^ ... and another thing, that's season 2.. the emperor know his identity.. and also they are already sparated.. where in the hell do you think they will have a good peacful life??? in heaven when they're dead? hihihi.. suzaku... why does lulu need to think about what suzaku hates... he is one of the reason lulu was caught.. and uhm.. never mind....


1) Shirley - Geassed to make her forget that he was the one who killed her father, then contemplates killing her.
2) Euphemia - Uses her Geassed state to his advantage to establish the United States of Nippon.
3) Katase - Geasses him to die so that the cause was declared as suicide which would allow him to gain Tohdoh's trust.
4) Gaohai - Geasses him to provide shelter for the Black Knights and causes Xingke to kill him because Xingke believed he sheltered the Black Knights out of his own free will.
5) Jeremiah - Orange.


on shirley I explained that already... euphie too... oh I dont remember katase and gaohai.. promise.. well maybe thats true.. Ill check it next time... orange kun?



1) War has rules. Killing innocents is terrorism. That's why the Black Knights are terrorists.
2) If he's not doing what Nunnally wants the most then my point still stands
3) He said it himself that he wanted to take over the world.


ok ^_^ never mind... hihi
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



hihi I won't quit.. ^_^ its fun you know.. hihihi..

nownow this is gonna be long again..



He should have publicly announced that it was his fault the moment Euphemia started the massacre. Instead, he lets everything happen as it does just to preserve his identity. That is not taking responsibility.

It doesn't matter if he intentionally meant to have Euphemia kill the Japanese or not. The fact is that he used that accident to his advantage and to preserve his identity.


hihihi now now who is a fool in a war to go out in public and announce what he did.. hihihi now you will be one of the person who'll die in war ^_^ you're just too kind.. hihihi.. regarding taking responsibility.. hmmm I dont get it so lets just make it you point that he didnt took responsibility on everyone.. but to suzaku he did.. he said that he is the one who killed her... nevermind that... now another thing, he didn't just preserve his identity but also he preserved the ootbk.. well I think there's no more explanation needed for that part.. never mind if you dont get it...

oh the next one I'll love this.. HIHIHI ^_^


Tohdoh: Asahina's dead, and there are many others that have-
Lelouch: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!?!

That'll be my point that Lelouch doesn't give a shit for the Japanese.


oh now I'm seeing how cold hearted.. or maybe no hearted you are.. first of all, nunally may be dead, the person he precious most, the person he can do everything he did, the only reason he really lived for, or whatver.. do you think he'll think about the japs??? come on it dosen't mean that when you cared more about your sis dosen't mean you dont care about the japs.. its just that it was a shock for him because all he did would be a waste.. its like this.. if I was a commander of a war, and there was an explotion... a big one... then my mother was there... now they ask me to retreat.. the hell do I care about retreating! my mom was there.. I'll find her!!.. well its what you call getting emotional, but thats just normal... you cant avoid that... and that dosen't necesarrily mean he don't care about the japs anymore... get my point? oh and another thing.. ugh.. never mind.. I cant remember the term... now next...


Case 1: Shirley - Lelouch always uses Geass to solve everything. When Shirley was first Geassed by Lelouch he believed that was the end of his responsibility to Shirley. After Shirley gets murdered by Faggot-- er... Rolo, Lelouch doesn't even properly avenge her by blowing Rolo up even after he fell from the Vincent.

Case 2: Milly and Rivalz - Lelouch knows that Milly has graduated and is now doing various television programs in the Tokyo Settlement, and yet he proceeds to fight a war in that very settlement and endagers her life while he does so.

Case 3: Nina - Lelouch killed Euphemia, Lelouch caused Euphemia to die being known as the Massacre Princess, Nina loved Euphemia. Lelouch pretty much turned Nina into a psycho by being irresponsible with his Geass.

Case 4: Nunnally - Not only does Lelouch act as Zero, which is breaking Nunnally's wishes, he then uses that pathetic exuse of seeing fireworks with everyone in order to rationalize with himself that it's okay to go against Nunnally's wishes. Nunnally's blind due to trauma and can't walk due to bullet wounds. Lelouch should have been staying by her side rather than making the choice to become Zero in the first place.

Case 5: Suzaku - Lelouch kills innocent people. Suzaku doesn't like that. Lelouch uses Geass to avoid responsibility of his actions. Suzaku doesn't like that. Lelouch casted a Geass on Suzaku that caused him to kill over 10 million people. Suzaku really doesn't like that. Lelouch killed Euphemia after causing her to go on a massacre and kill Japanese. Suzaku hated that.


now on this part, Im tired answering one by one so I'll just say this... lulu's a human... he's not perfect.. and you are like asking him to be perfect.. ofcourse there are risks to achieve things.. on shirley, it just shows that he really needs rolo to achieve his goal.. so he just stopped himself.. thats a wise decision.. you on the other part is somewhat thinking with your heart.. on mily and rival, that's a risk he needed to take.. because if you fear risks you cant even do anything... Nina? the hell I care about nina ^_^ ... and another thing, that's season 2.. the emperor know his identity.. and also they are already sparated.. where in the hell do you think they will have a good peacful life??? in heaven when they're dead? hihihi.. suzaku... why does lulu need to think about what suzaku hates... he is one of the reason lulu was caught.. and uhm.. never mind....


1) Shirley - Geassed to make her forget that he was the one who killed her father, then contemplates killing her.
2) Euphemia - Uses her Geassed state to his advantage to establish the United States of Nippon.
3) Katase - Geasses him to die so that the cause was declared as suicide which would allow him to gain Tohdoh's trust.
4) Gaohai - Geasses him to provide shelter for the Black Knights and causes Xingke to kill him because Xingke believed he sheltered the Black Knights out of his own free will.
5) Jeremiah - Orange.


on shirley I explained that already... euphie too... oh I dont remember katase and gaohai.. promise.. well maybe thats true.. Ill check it next time... orange kun?



1) War has rules. Killing innocents is terrorism. That's why the Black Knights are terrorists.
2) If he's not doing what Nunnally wants the most then my point still stands
3) He said it himself that he wanted to take over the world.


ok ^_^ never mind... hihi


Lelouch didn't need to preserve the Black Knights if Euphemia's plan succeeded. You're the one who doesn't understand anything.

Actually, I'm through with you. You just refuse to consider the other side because you're so goddamn closed-minded. Shut yourself away from me as you did before and never type to me again.

9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08


yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers

3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.

9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.


oh you replied again.. now you say I'm uneducated.. well maybe I am because I haven'T gone to college yet..only highschool... hihi but I pity you because that shows discrimintaion against uneducated people =_= oh never mind... I'm sure you're gonna say something again anyway...


never mind =_= there's no point saying things on person like you who will just push and push his ideas to people =_=
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.


oh you replied again.. now you say I'm uneducated.. well maybe I am because I haven'T gone to college yet..only highschool... hihi but I pity you because that shows discrimintaion against uneducated people =_= oh never mind... I'm sure you're gonna say something again anyway...


never mind =_= there's no point saying things on person like you who will just push and push his ideas to people =_=


I'm younger than you and I still beat you at everything. You're just stupid.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.


oh you replied again.. now you say I'm uneducated.. well maybe I am because I haven'T gone to college yet..only highschool... hihi but I pity you because that shows discrimintaion against uneducated people =_= oh never mind... I'm sure you're gonna say something again anyway...


never mind =_= there's no point saying things on person like you who will just push and push his ideas to people =_=


I'm younger than you and I still beat you at everything. You're just stupid.



you really can'T stop replying to me do you?? ^_^

oh how old are you anyway.. I had 4 yrs high and no junior.. acclerated grade 3 but since I tranferred school and country on grade 6 needed to repeat..

and whatever you say LOLtan.. =_= If I'm stupid for you in this conversation well that may do.. that's only your opinion anyway =_= why will I care about an opinion of one KID to me? try saying that to people who know me.. hihi let see if how will they laugh at you =_= because dude stop judging person on forums.. you don'T know them... and what they show on the net is not everything =_= oh nevermind.. Im sure you're not gonna understand anyway... try replying again ^_^ I think you will..
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.


oh you replied again.. now you say I'm uneducated.. well maybe I am because I haven'T gone to college yet..only highschool... hihi but I pity you because that shows discrimintaion against uneducated people =_= oh never mind... I'm sure you're gonna say something again anyway...


never mind =_= there's no point saying things on person like you who will just push and push his ideas to people =_=


I'm younger than you and I still beat you at everything. You're just stupid.



you really can'T stop replying to me do you?? ^_^

oh how old are you anyway.. I had 4 yrs high and no junior.. acclerated grade 3 but since I tranferred school and country on grade 6 needed to repeat..

and whatever you say LOLtan.. =_= If I'm stupid for you in this conversation well that may do.. that's only your opinion anyway =_= why will I care about an opinion of one KID to me? try saying that to people who know me.. hihi let see if how will they laugh at you =_= because dude stop judging person on forums.. you don'T know them... and what they show on the net is not everything =_= oh nevermind.. Im sure you're not gonna understand anyway... try replying again ^_^ I think you will..


Of course people who know and like you (however few there are) are going to stick up for you. However, in the end the truth is that I am superior to you. You cannot change that.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.


oh you replied again.. now you say I'm uneducated.. well maybe I am because I haven'T gone to college yet..only highschool... hihi but I pity you because that shows discrimintaion against uneducated people =_= oh never mind... I'm sure you're gonna say something again anyway...


never mind =_= there's no point saying things on person like you who will just push and push his ideas to people =_=


I'm younger than you and I still beat you at everything. You're just stupid.



you really can'T stop replying to me do you?? ^_^

oh how old are you anyway.. I had 4 yrs high and no junior.. acclerated grade 3 but since I tranferred school and country on grade 6 needed to repeat..

and whatever you say LOLtan.. =_= If I'm stupid for you in this conversation well that may do.. that's only your opinion anyway =_= why will I care about an opinion of one KID to me? try saying that to people who know me.. hihi let see if how will they laugh at you =_= because dude stop judging person on forums.. you don'T know them... and what they show on the net is not everything =_= oh nevermind.. Im sure you're not gonna understand anyway... try replying again ^_^ I think you will..


Of course people who know and like you (however few there are) are going to stick up for you. However, in the end the truth is that I am superior to you. You cannot change that.


OH yeah you MAY be superior to me in the forum.. but its only forum.. well what abou in real life??? are you sure you are?
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


loltan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



yeah IF euphie SUCCEEDED.. but there comes the accident.. so do you consider it a success? no.. so he needs to preserve the ootbk again.. duh =_= oh ok dont reply then.. I already enjoyed this so its ok ^_^ hihi byers



Everything was Zero's fault. You're too stupid to get that.



oh yeah I fail and you really let me laugh you LOLtan.. when did I ever say that it was not Zero's fault =_= ugh.. this is going no where because you keep on changing the uhmm... what do you call that.. uhmm... ugh hate my voc.. you keep on changing the idea!! Never mind.. I pity you because you can't even stop replying to a fail like me =_=


You were talking about the accident. I said it was Zero's fault. How is that changing the subject? Do you go to school? You're really uneducated.


oh you replied again.. now you say I'm uneducated.. well maybe I am because I haven'T gone to college yet..only highschool... hihi but I pity you because that shows discrimintaion against uneducated people =_= oh never mind... I'm sure you're gonna say something again anyway...


never mind =_= there's no point saying things on person like you who will just push and push his ideas to people =_=


I'm younger than you and I still beat you at everything. You're just stupid.



you really can'T stop replying to me do you?? ^_^

oh how old are you anyway.. I had 4 yrs high and no junior.. acclerated grade 3 but since I tranferred school and country on grade 6 needed to repeat..

and whatever you say LOLtan.. =_= If I'm stupid for you in this conversation well that may do.. that's only your opinion anyway =_= why will I care about an opinion of one KID to me? try saying that to people who know me.. hihi let see if how will they laugh at you =_= because dude stop judging person on forums.. you don'T know them... and what they show on the net is not everything =_= oh nevermind.. Im sure you're not gonna understand anyway... try replying again ^_^ I think you will..


Of course people who know and like you (however few there are) are going to stick up for you. However, in the end the truth is that I am superior to you. You cannot change that.


OH yeah you MAY be superior to me in the forum.. but its only forum.. well what abou in real life??? are you sure you are?


When I say I'm superior to you that means that I am superior to you anywhere you can think of. But don't hate me because I am better than you.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08



now now that just shows how immature you are =_= hihihi oh sure I won't hate you.. why would I.. hihihi you're funny as hell... hihihi can't hate you really ^_^ you just make me laugh.. hihihi superior to me everywhere huh.. so I'm sure you are superior to me in doing bad things too ^_^ and maybe you are superior to me in fatness. ohoh now I'm the hildish one saying those.. oh thats just right because you are superior to me sorry =_= HI...HI...HI

I wonder if you are going to school or you are working already??

I would love to meet you someday ^_^ HAHAHA
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:




now now that just shows how immature you are =_= hihihi oh sure I won't hate you.. why would I.. hihihi you're funny as hell... hihihi can't hate you really ^_^ you just make me laugh.. hihihi superior to me everywhere huh.. so I'm sure you are superior to me in doing bad things too ^_^ and maybe you are superior to me in fatness. ohoh now I'm the hildish one saying those.. oh thats just right because you are superior to me sorry =_= HI...HI...HI

I wonder if you are going to school or you are working already??

I would love to meet you someday ^_^ HAHAHA


Nah we'll never meet. I'm too good for you to even get near me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.