TVXQ films music video in the Philippines
Posted 8/15/08
TVXQ flew in Subic Olongapo, Philippines, August 3, for a four hour shoot of their music video for their fourth album which took place at the Hobart Resort in Subic, Olongapo Philippines.

Max Changmin has stated, "The nature of an international debut requires that many things change, but our confidence with the management and our own strength keep us on our course. We are excited about the eight new Philippines staff who joined us working from Seoul, South Korea, and right in the Philippines. Our staff has been working hard to continue the annual improvements - as we grow even further to the Philippines with so much fans. The venue for our music video shoot has been completely done fast with a beautiful beach. It's nice to have good ideas like these, but our greatest blessing has been a staff that works hard and cares, and fans who also work hard and care about us. Too bad that we only stayed in Subic for about 6 hours."

OMG!!!!! if i know this earlier, maybe i'd saw them.... huhuhuhuh... im from olongapo and its very near from my place.... huhuuhuhuh
Posted 8/15/08

chryzthelle wrote:

TVXQ flew in Subic Olongapo, Philippines, August 3, for a four hour shoot of their music video for their fourth album which took place at the Hobart Resort in Subic, Olongapo Philippines.

Max Changmin has stated, "The nature of an international debut requires that many things change, but our confidence with the management and our own strength keep us on our course. We are excited about the eight new Philippines staff who joined us working from Seoul, South Korea, and right in the Philippines. Our staff has been working hard to continue the annual improvements - as we grow even further to the Philippines with so much fans. The venue for our music video shoot has been completely done fast with a beautiful beach. It's nice to have good ideas like these, but our greatest blessing has been a staff that works hard and cares, and fans who also work hard and care about us. Too bad that we only stayed in Subic for about 6 hours."

OMG!!!!! if i know this earlier, maybe i'd saw them.... huhuhuhuh... im from olongapo and its very near from my place.... huhuuhuhuh



I never heard this one, wow! You know that after the SM Town in korea today Micky and 2 other Korean Artists will have their shooting in the Philippines but I don't know where... hehehe... Just sharing.
Posted 8/16/08

vizcarra wrote:


chryzthelle wrote:

TVXQ flew in Subic Olongapo, Philippines, August 3, for a four hour shoot of their music video for their fourth album which took place at the Hobart Resort in Subic, Olongapo Philippines.

Max Changmin has stated, "The nature of an international debut requires that many things change, but our confidence with the management and our own strength keep us on our course. We are excited about the eight new Philippines staff who joined us working from Seoul, South Korea, and right in the Philippines. Our staff has been working hard to continue the annual improvements - as we grow even further to the Philippines with so much fans. The venue for our music video shoot has been completely done fast with a beautiful beach. It's nice to have good ideas like these, but our greatest blessing has been a staff that works hard and cares, and fans who also work hard and care about us. Too bad that we only stayed in Subic for about 6 hours."

OMG!!!!! if i know this earlier, maybe i'd saw them.... huhuhuhuh... im from olongapo and its very near from my place.... huhuuhuhuh



I never heard this one, wow! You know that after the SM Town in korea today Micky and 2 other Korean Artists will have their shooting in the Philippines but I don't know where... hehehe... Just sharing.



tnx for the info....hehhheh
11547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With you in hell....
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
i should've seen them
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
welcome to old. Im pretty sure someone posted this a few weeks back
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / FairyLand
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
really??hmpf.
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

mokney wrote:

welcome to old. Im pretty sure someone posted this a few weeks back


yeah someone posted this like two weeks ago and its confirmed that it was only a RUMOR
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / a land called 'pi...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
ohhh, at the beggining i was really in shock but then as i read further, i clmed down knowing that this was just a rumor, damn i wud hav gone there just for it... dahahahaha
Posted 11/12/08
Post in the TVXQ News and Releases thread instead

~locked
You must be logged in to post.