Medals and Ceritificates
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
How many medals/certificates have you got from parpicipating in sports or competition?

If you remember mention the reason.

Excellence in English (3), Art, Excellence in French (I got 98% in my SATs I remember cause we were meant to do only some questions but they didnt tell us so I rushed and did the whole paper in 1h30) It was a fat ass booklet,
Year 10 Subject Award - English, Year 9 Subject Award - Technology
Special Certificate for reading a poem at Westminster Hall



1st Place Long Jump year 9 & 10, 2nd Place 100m Year 10, 3rd Place 100m Year 9, 4th Place High Jump Year 9,
2nd Place Relay Dash Year 9, 3rd Place 200m Year 9, 3rd Place Borough Relay Year 8, 2nd Place Borough Relay Year 10, others: 2nd Place (3), 3rd Place (1)
Nike 10km 'Just do it' run 2001 - medal for all runners =] (Never doing that crap again. People under 18 could only do 1 or 2km. I never seen so many bleeding tits in my life)

3rd Place Havering Summer workshop challenge.
Anti-bullying Poetry Competition cash prize.
Poetry publication (I didn't do it cause it seemed dodgy but it turned out to be real XD So I only got a certificate.)

I don't have awards for 11th year because we had exams to worry about I don't enter competitions anymore cause I'm lazy and stuff
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
All in quizzes, art or creative writing plus a couple for singing.
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Mostly in sports, but some other random ones I wont bother mentioning.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

h4x0rz wrote:

All in quizzes, art or creative writing plus a couple for singing.





Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

Mostly in sports, but some other random ones I wont bother mentioning.



Did you have any ranking of 1st to 3rd?
Posted 8/16/08

mleria wrote:

How many medals/certificates have you got from parpicipating in sports or competition?

If you remember mention the reason.

Excellence in English (3), Art, Excellence in French (I got 98% in my SATs I remember cause we were meant to do only some questions but they didnt tell us so I rushed and did the whole paper in 1h30) It was a fat ass booklet,
Year 10 Subject Award - English, Year 9 Subject Award - Technology
Special Certificate for reading a poem at Westminster Hall



1st Place Long Jump year 9 & 10, 2nd Place 100m Year 10, 3rd Place 100m Year 9, 4th Place High Jump Year 9,
2nd Place Relay Dash Year 9, 3rd Place 200m Year 9, 3rd Place Borough Relay Year 8, 2nd Place Borough Relay Year 10, others: 2nd Place (3), 3rd Place (1)
Nike 10km 'Just do it' run 2001 - medal for all runners =] (Never doing that crap again. People under 18 could only do 1 or 2km. I never seen so many bleeding tits in my life)

3rd Place Havering Summer workshop challenge.
Anti-bullying Poetry Competition cash prize.
Poetry publication (I didn't do it cause it seemed dodgy but it turned out to be real XD So I only got a certificate.)

I don't have awards for 11th year because we had exams to worry about I don't enter competitions anymore cause I'm lazy and stuff



wow!u'r smart!!i can never attain that!haha...

academics only.
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

mleria wrote:


Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

Mostly in sports, but some other random ones I wont bother mentioning.



Did you have any ranking of 1st to 3rd?


It ranks from 1-6 or something, I forgot, anyways I cant remember them all, sorry. + I dont have them here with me, so it'll take forever to find them.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

mleria wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

All in quizzes, art or creative writing plus a couple for singing.





Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

Mostly in sports, but some other random ones I wont bother mentioning.



Did you have any ranking of 1st to 3rd?


Art usually first, and creative writing.... quiz i came first, third, first, second, first out of 4 teams and later, third and first out of 8 in an inter-school competition.
Singing first (group lol i never sing alone, and never did once my voice started to crack when i was 13)
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

wow!u'r smart!!i can never attain that!haha...

academics only.

Haha, I'm not that smart, just tried my hardest Awards also come from determination.


Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:

It ranks from 1-6 or something, I forgot, anyways I cant remember them all, sorry. + I dont have them here with me, so it'll take forever to find them.

That's alright, I don't remember everything I got, Just I have my certificates framed and msot of them I'd lost so I didn't mention either.


h4x0rz wrote:

Art usually first, and creative writing.... quiz i came first, third, first, second, first out of 4 teams and later, third and first out of 8 in an inter-school competition.
Singing first (group lol i never sing alone, and never did once my voice started to crack when i was 13)


Whoot art, my friend was/is very good in the art department. She helped me win one of my competitions with her illustrations.

And creative writing, you know it! Haha. I used to choir but then my voice turned crap, I have no real excuse.

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
certificate of recognitions
- grade in a subject is 90+
~ i get it every sem.. in all subjects.

merit awards
- average in all subjects is 90+
~ get it every end of the year

well that's the main awards here..
i'm on my high school.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
i've gotten like 3-4 trophies in soccer. i have 3 awards for being ranked at the top of my chinese class. i have i guess 9? for perfect attendance at my chinese school. i have 3 certificates for perfect attendance in middle school. 3 more certificates for A honor roll. an award for perfect attendance during all 3 years of middle school. and a huge award for having all A's all 3 years in middle school. i haven't gotten anything in high school yet. i'll probably get some stuff once i graduate.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
lol i'm focusing on College now. It's easier than high school so far, and I might finally get something for academic performance here...
You must be logged in to post.