First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Avatar ♥ Request
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 1/16/09
Fill this out please:

Username:
Text wanted on avii:
Quote:
Crop or not:
Border?:
Animated:
Decoration (sparkles,hearts,stars etc):
Pic (in spoiler):


ATTENTION mods: Please do this when attending to request:

PENDING: <username>
DONE: <username>

Also when done please upload your finished work into the album for avii requests. Thank you

ATTENTION requestors: If your request isnt done withing 5 days please request again. We are sorry if you get missed.

Posted 8/16/08
Name || cutie-chan
What you want in it || gothic stuffs
Animation? up 2 u
Border? up 2 u
Crop? up 2 u
Picture [ put in spoiler ]
Fluffy Cloud. x3
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Name|| Natzumi-Gaara
What you want it in||angelic stuff
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop?No
Picture[put in spoiler]
Posted 8/16/08

cutie-chan wrote:

Name || cutie-chan
What you want in it || gothic stuffs
Animation? up 2 u
Border? up 2 u
Crop? up 2 u
Picture [ put in spoiler ]


ne cutie-chan, you should have putted your pic in a spoiler or else i'll skip you, but your the first one to post so i guess i'll let it slide. but don't ever repeat again okay? >.< :)) and please, INVITE UR FRIENDS, thx.
here you go,, need any changes tell me. :)

Posted 8/16/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

Name|| Natzumi-Gaara
What you want it in||angelic stuff
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop?No
Picture[put in spoiler]


could you get a picture with a more good quality.?? because i can't save it in my computer. sorry for the bother. >.<
Fluffy Cloud. x3
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Name|| Natzumi-Gaara (ok i get different pic.)
What you want it in||angelic stuff
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop?No
Picture[put in spoiler]
Fluffy Cloud. x3
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Name|| Natzumi-Gaara (ok i get different pic.)
What you want it in||angelic stuff
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop?Yes
Picture[put in spoiler] ** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Posted 8/16/08

janeapril22 wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

Name || cutie-chan
What you want in it || gothic stuffs
Animation? up 2 u
Border? up 2 u
Crop? up 2 u
Picture [ put in spoiler ]


ne cutie-chan, you should have putted your pic in a spoiler or else i'll skip you, but your the first one to post so i guess i'll let it slide. but don't ever repeat again okay? >.< :)) and please, INVITE UR FRIENDS, thx.
here you go,, need any changes tell me. :)



thnx ^^ sorry didnt kno i had 2 put it in a spoiler !!!
Fluffy Cloud. x3
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere secret
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
can you put my name in the middle and a light blue heart at the and of my username can you make it thin and tall
username:lilia_52160
Fluffy Cloud. x3
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
Name || Yun Jing~ (bigger) zaxandy (smaller)
What you want in it || some hearts, love etc
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop? Yes
can u help me do 2, thx
Posted 8/16/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

Name|| Natzumi-Gaara (ok i get different pic.)
What you want it in||angelic stuff
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop?No
Picture[put in spoiler]


here you go. >.< need changes tell me.

Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

Name|| Natzumi-Gaara (ok i get different pic.)
What you want it in||angelic stuff
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop?No
Picture[put in spoiler]


its okay.
Posted 8/16/08

zaxandy wrote:

Name || Yun Jing~ (bigger) zaxandy (smaller)
What you want in it || some hearts, love etc
Animation? Yes
Border? Yes
Crop? Yes
can u help me do 2, thx


here you go. need any changes tell me so.
Posted 8/16/08

lilia_52160 wrote:

can you put my name in the middle and a light blue heart at the and of my username can you make it thin and tall
username:lilia_52160


here you go. need any changes tell me.

Fluffy Cloud. x3
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

janeapril22 wrote:



wow!! that's wonderful!! thx =D
but could u change the 1st pict? the words in the middle just change to Yun Jing. sry to bother u, but if u hav no time, it's alright =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.