First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Friday the 13th
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
i had a BF and our anniversary was on a Friday the 13th last nov. i think and we lasted for 3 months coz he told me he's in love with my sister ( older than me) and i told him its OK and we broke up.

is it really bad luck or something?

mhen
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / SD
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
lol >.> i never had anything bad happen to me on fri.13
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
^^ Damn! The idiot is in love with your sis ----- throw him away and never let him near your doorstep.
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
^_^

yeah! i think he's the bad luck!! hmm... never experienced any bad thing for the past few years except for my b-day just this Jan. 20, 2007! my sandals broke and a pitcher of ice cold water was poured on me! hell! great gift for my birthday!
^^ darn him! I HATE HIM! a day after that he called me told me to accept him again!

*Edited by mauz15
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
ok, please edit your posts instead of triple posting.
the edit button is at the upper right corner of your post
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
^^
thanks

well i kindah kicked him out of my life! but i just can't forgive him! darn! just makes me wanna erase him in this freakin world!!
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 3/18/07

pam-chan wrote:

^_^

yeah! i think he's the bad luck!! hmm... never experienced any bad thing for the past few years except for my b-day just this Jan. 20, 2007! my sandals broke and a pitcher of ice cold water was poured on me! hell! great gift for my birthday!
^^ darn him! I HATE HIM! a day after that he called me told me to accept him again!

*Edited by mauz15

WOW! what a surprise ---- we actually fall on the same birthday.


EDIT: Hey Mauzy, it doesn't mean if a person accidentally made a multiple post - did not see the 'edit' button. I experience once --- i happen to post a multiple posts, not bcos i did not use the edit button --- rather, bcos of my net connection. The thread freezes --- whether you click back, refresh or retype again... the reply is already been posted. Sometimes the thread loads too slow and that's it!
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 3/18/07
^^ cool!!!
wahhh!! now another birthfwnd!! wahahah!!! i actually know 4 other people but know its 5!! wahhh!! I love!!
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 3/19/07

pam-chan wrote:

i had a BF and our anniversary was on a Friday the 13th last nov. i think and we lasted for 3 months coz he told me he's in love with my sister ( older than me) and i told him its OK and we broke up.

is it really bad luck or something?

mhen



Its just not meant to be.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/07

simpleyesa wrote:

EDIT: Hey Mauzy, it doesn't mean if a person accidentally made a multiple post - did not see the 'edit' button. I experience once --- i happen to post a multiple posts, not bcos i did not use the edit button --- rather, bcos of my net connection. The thread freezes --- whether you click back, refresh or retype again... the reply is already been posted. Sometimes the thread loads too slow and that's it!


I am aware of that, she made both. A double post instead of editing, and then an accidental triple post because of the connection.
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/19/07
^ what is this- a debate on double posting? ^-^

Nope it's only unlucky if you make it. Infact it could have tho opposite effect! My spanish friend is determined to get married on the spanish version of Friday 13th (Tuesday something!).
I do however think you were right to get him out of your life! That's not a nice thing to happen! Good luck in the future! ^-^
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/07
Tuesday 13th >_> equally lame.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 3/19/07
^^ Funny --- we're not even close to dispute.

~and friday 13th ---- i think, it's a horror.
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/19/07
it has nothing to do with the date! its the damn worthless guy! i know someone who got married on fri. the 13th and theyre still together..
Kirgan 
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/19/07
I was married on Oct. 13, which was a saturday that year. I didn't even think about it. I've had a couple aniversaries on the friday...can't say it made any difference....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.