First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Game # 1: Wat Comes Next?
Posted 8/24/08

narutofan110 wrote:


twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:

Renesmee


the game hasnt ended yet..... has it?

make sure u pay attention cuz there r words tat u can still use!



the game is still on!!


theres still words? yea i found 1!
Twilighter
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:

Renesmee


the game hasnt ended yet..... has it?

make sure u pay attention cuz there r words tat u can still use!



the game is still on!!


theres still words? yea i found 1!


did I win?
Posted 8/24/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:


twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:

Renesmee


the game hasnt ended yet..... has it?

make sure u pay attention cuz there r words tat u can still use!



the game is still on!!


theres still words? yea i found 1!


did I win?


um... no not yet theres still more words!

Twilighter
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:

Renesmee



Esme
Twilighter
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look Behind You.....
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Eclipse

That works right?
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

moonlightstar wrote:

Eclipse

That works right?


yep!! theres still more words!
Posted 8/26/08
existed

It will be as if I never existed
Posted 8/28/08
Dwyer, Renée (bella's mom's name, is that okay? )
Twilighter
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look Behind You.....
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
the egyptian coven
just cut out the "the" lol ^^
Posted 8/29/08

moonlightstar wrote:

the egyptian coven
just cut out the "the" lol ^^


its ok the word "the egyptian coven" u can use!
Twilighter
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
European Nomads
---------------^ there's the "n"
Posted 8/30/08
siad by jacob in the Twilight Saga book 4: Breaking Dawn

Some people just don't grasp the concept of "unwelcome."
Posted 8/31/08
GUD JOB PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!
Twilighter
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:

GUD JOB PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!


me have questions

blondee's word was "unwelcomed" right?
but my words ended with a "n" and "s" so it's wrong right?
Posted 8/31/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:


twilight_is_awesum_21 wrote:

GUD JOB PPLZ!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!


me have questions

blondee's word was "unwelcomed" right?
but my words ended with a "n" and "s" so it's wrong right?


no hers was the quote (the whole quote)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.