First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your favorite character in Family Outing? LOL
Member
23788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / praying 4 dbsk op...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
if guests dnt count then definently..DAESUNG! I LOVE HIM SO FUNNY DORKSTER! haha
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Hyori Hyori Hyori!!
Member
2606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Count me in for Hyori!
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver B.C
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Jae suk, dae sung, & hyori
Posted 10/31/08
Everyone on the show is great but if I had to pick it would be Hyori, JaeSuk, and Dae Sung. Hyori is so funny. She's so competitive but is always falling over. She and Jae Suk are hilarious together. The same with Jae Suk and Dae Sung.
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
looks like everyone forgot to mention shin ajusshi...
for me i luv everyone...they all are diff from each other...
that's make the show more interesting and funnier...
yix
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

tvxq1004012 wrote:

MC: Yoo Jae Suk

Lee Hyori

Yoon Jong Shin

Kim Soo Ro

Park Ye Jin

Lee Chun Hee

Kang Dae Sung (Big Bang)


Just Curious who's the most popular character and the least popular...^ _ ^



I like Soo Roo, when he said: 정희야~ 그러면 안되지~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is so funny poor 청희 they are the best
Posted 11/15/08
yejin~ and of course chunheee~~
Posted 11/15/08

yix wrote:


tvxq1004012 wrote:

MC: Yoo Jae Suk

Lee Hyori

Yoon Jong Shin

Kim Soo Ro

Park Ye Jin

Lee Chun Hee

Kang Dae Sung (Big Bang)


Just Curious who's the most popular character and the least popular...^ _ ^



I like Soo Roo, when he said: 정희야~ 그러면 안되지~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is so funny poor 청희 they are the best






청희가 아니라... 천희겠죠....

yix
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

IsuperjuniorI wrote:


yix wrote:


tvxq1004012 wrote:

MC: Yoo Jae Suk

Lee Hyori

Yoon Jong Shin

Kim Soo Ro

Park Ye Jin

Lee Chun Hee

Kang Dae Sung (Big Bang)


Just Curious who's the most popular character and the least popular...^ _ ^



I like Soo Roo, when he said: 정희야~ 그러면 안되지~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is so funny poor 청희 they are the best






청희가 아니라... 천희겠죠....



Oops.. wrong key hehe... Rigth 천희야~ 그러면 안되지이이이~ ^____________^
Posted 11/17/08

yix wrote:


IsuperjuniorI wrote:


yix wrote:


tvxq1004012 wrote:

MC: Yoo Jae Suk

Lee Hyori

Yoon Jong Shin

Kim Soo Ro

Park Ye Jin

Lee Chun Hee

Kang Dae Sung (Big Bang)


Just Curious who's the most popular character and the least popular...^ _ ^



I like Soo Roo, when he said: 정희야~ 그러면 안되지~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is so funny poor 청희 they are the best






청희가 아니라... 천희겠죠....



Oops.. wrong key hehe... Rigth 천희야~ 그러면 안되지이이이~ ^____________^




ㅋㅋㅋ *^^*
이천희 귀여워 죽겠어~~~~~
Posted 11/21/08
Haha I like everyone! They are all so funny!

Love the dumb and dumber team also Chunderella!
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Chunee, that guy has lots of character built. He definitely has his feet on the ground, not that other members don't, but I know people like him.
Member
2764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08
i like chunhee.. he's so funny!!!!!!! he has an iq of 148 yet he is soooo clutsy.. and when he does photo shoot, he's totally cool.. i totally can't picture it.. and he even have a diving license.. and he did boxing and taekwando yet he is always falling.. so clumsy.. and i like hyori.. she's so crazily funny..

my favorite moments are the same aged chun-ri moments.. kim stepmother and chunderella moments.. dumb and dumber discussion moments..

oh we should add in kim jong kook now..
33488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

xeroxeven wrote:

i like chunhee.. he's so funny!!!!!!! he has an iq of 148 yet he is soooo clutsy.. and when he does photo shoot, he's totally cool.. i totally can't picture it.. and he even have a diving license.. and he did boxing and taekwando yet he is always falling.. so clumsy.. and i like hyori.. she's so crazily funny..

my favorite moments are the same aged chun-ri moments.. kim stepmother and chunderella moments.. dumb and dumber discussion moments..

oh we should add in kim jong kook now..


I agree.. Chunhee is so smart.. yet such a ditz.. (I love when he washed the vegetables with soap.. Kim Soo Ro face was priceless.. LOL)

Nothing beats the Dumb & Dumber couple.. you wouldn't even know there was even an age gap..

Lee Hyori is the girl who bring life to show n Park Ye Jin.. what would they do without her cooking skills (or capturing animals/sea creatures) skills? LOl..

Oh yeah Yoon Jong Shin.. the Ramen sachet man.. the food wouldn't taste the same without him.. haha

Yep.. we should add Kim Jong Kook.. I'm glad he was in it.. I missed watching from Xman..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.