First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membershipcard!
Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

Kittypoptart wrote:

oks thanks yous


hi.hope you like it oh and if animefan_07 sees this i'm sorry if you already made one but i was super bored



Posted 9/11/08

username: SilverEyedBunny
name: lauren
DOB: Nov. 15
Status: member
font color: purple
border color: yellow
ex:2
pic:
Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


username: SilverEyedBunny
name: lauren
DOB: Nov. 15
Status: member
font color: purple
border color: yellow
ex:2
pic:


Done


Posted 9/12/08

aquapearlmelody wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


username: SilverEyedBunny
name: lauren
DOB: Nov. 15
Status: member
font color: purple
border color: yellow
ex:2
pic:


Done



thank u it looks great
Member
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
username:Sweet124
name:Sweet
DOB:March 5
Status:Member
front color:do u mean font? (pink)
border color:lavender
ex:#3
pic:

Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

Sweet124 wrote:

username:Sweet124
name:Sweet
DOB:March 5
Status:Member
front color:do u mean font? (pink)
border color:lavender
ex:#3
pic:




Done


Member
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
thanxs luv it
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Domino City
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
username:mahou_inuyasha
name:Yomi
DOB:3/13/94
Status:member
font color:any blue
border color:any blue
ex:4
pic:
Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
(Aqua, can I make mahou_inuysha's card?)
Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

animefan_07 wrote:

(Aqua, can I make mahou_inuysha's card?)


definaitly

Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

aquapearlmelody wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:

(Aqua, can I make mahou_inuysha's card?)


definaitly



Okay! thanks!
Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

mahou_inuyasha wrote:

username:mahou_inuyasha
name:Yomi
DOB:3/13/94
Status:member
font color:any blue
border color:any blue
ex:4
pic:



Here you go. If there's anything you want changed, just ask.
Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

animefan_07 wrote:


mahou_inuyasha wrote:

username:mahou_inuyasha
name:Yomi
DOB:3/13/94
Status:member
font color:any blue
border color:any blue
ex:4
pic:



Here you go. If there's anything you want changed, just ask.


You did a great job.
Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

aquapearlmelody wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


mahou_inuyasha wrote:

username:mahou_inuyasha
name:Yomi
DOB:3/13/94
Status:member
font color:any blue
border color:any blue
ex:4
pic:



Here you go. If there's anything you want changed, just ask.


You did a great job.


Thanks.
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / World Meeting Con...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
username: kArEnAnGeLiCa09
name: karen
DOB: March 20
Status: member
font color: Sky Blue
border color: Pink ( not very dark!)
ex: 2
pic:
here:

( just the head ok!~)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.