First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do you think is the biggest anime pervet?
Creator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
i think is shigure from fruits basket
Member
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
Jiraiya from Naruto ofcourse XP
Creator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

tektyler wrote:

Jiraiya from Naruto ofcourse XP


yeah i was thinking about him too but shigure pervs on high school students
Member
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

tenzys wrote:


tektyler wrote:

Jiraiya from Naruto ofcourse XP


yeah i was thinking about him too but shigure pervs on high school students


But Jiraiya does it worse imho and look how he perved Naruto's Sexy Jutsu ...practically a high school girl XP

Creator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

tektyler wrote:


tenzys wrote:


tektyler wrote:

Jiraiya from Naruto ofcourse XP


yeah i was thinking about him too but shigure pervs on high school students


But Jiraiya does it worse imho and look how he perved Naruto's Sexy Jutsu ...practically a high school girl XP



true, good one onii-sama
Posted 8/16/08

tenzys wrote:


tektyler wrote:


tenzys wrote:


tektyler wrote:

Jiraiya from Naruto ofcourse XP


yeah i was thinking about him too but shigure pervs on high school students


But Jiraiya does it worse imho and look how he perved Naruto's Sexy Jutsu ...practically a high school girl XP



true, good one onii-sama


yeah jiraiya he's the biggest perv.....the dudes like 55 years old and he hits on girls like 3 times younger than him ....im so prud of him he was a pimp why did he have 2 die

Member
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.....Ukraine!!...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Jiraiya all the wayy!!! he is my pervy idol!! xD
Posted 8/17/08

Nadiya01 wrote:

Jiraiya all the wayy!!! he is my pervy idol!! xD


lmao wow ur the only girl i seen that really respects this guy

Posted 8/17/08
jiraiya oh yer i worship his pevyness
Creator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

Nadiya01 wrote:

Jiraiya all the wayy!!! he is my pervy idol!! xD


sooooooooooooooo agree with u, i love jiraya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

kill_switch wrote:


tenzys wrote:


tektyler wrote:


tenzys wrote:


tektyler wrote:

Jiraiya from Naruto ofcourse XP


yeah i was thinking about him too but shigure pervs on high school students


But Jiraiya does it worse imho and look how he perved Naruto's Sexy Jutsu ...practically a high school girl XP



true, good one onii-sama


yeah jiraiya he's the biggest perv.....the dudes like 55 years old and he hits on girls like 3 times younger than him ....im so prud of him he was a pimp why did he have 2 die



lolz i only agree with u about him having to die
Member
12869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Far away from the...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Jiraiya is #1 it's a true fact
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
Jiraiya
Member
12869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Far away from the...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Jiraiya is a perv but he's cute too
Member
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i think Keita is worse than Jiraiya. just look:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.