First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
why do ppl hate us that are in the military?
Posted 8/16/08

Shinjy wrote:


nene817 wrote:

You are so anti-American that it's ridiculous. Seriously, all of your posts are so ignorant and misinformed, that I wonder if you are mentally stable.


american are so anti-Chinese!


Really? I have never spoken to someone who has hated China. Actually, the only person I have talked to that hates Chinese people is my Korean friend, which is stupid because Koreans are descendants of Chinese. And Americans love a lot of aspects of Chinese culture. But anyways, your argument is that because "Americans hate Chinese people" (bullshit), you should hate Americans. Very illogical and hypocritical.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Shinjy wrote:


nene817 wrote:

You are so anti-American that it's ridiculous. Seriously, all of your posts are so ignorant and misinformed, that I wonder if you are mentally stable.


american are so anti-Chinese!


lmfao... and im anti earthling...
Posted 8/16/08
^ she/he probably hates Chinese coz we're way better than them.
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
^^ haha right :\

I absolutely support the troops and are very proud of them~ they live a life where most people are too chicken shit to do themselves and work very hard *nods*
Posted 8/16/08

Shinjy wrote:

^ she/he probably hates Chinese coz we're way better than them.


That's your problem. You think the Chinese are the greatest people in the world. Guess what, no group of people is the better than another. Stop being so damn ethnocentric.
Posted 8/16/08
^ no, I dnt! why does she/he hate us Chinese?
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

mikekun415 wrote:


drillsarge05 wrote:

Ok, i'm in the US Navy, and I'm out and about, or on here or chat rooms, and about 75% of all the ppl i talk to hate me! Just because i'm in the military! I;m just wondering.........why? Why is everyone so anti-military? I mean, we dont start the wars, we just follow orders! We joined to protect someone or something, whatever it takes! Seriously.....i mean, the only reason you can speak out against the military in the first place is because there were those in the military that died to give you that right!............geez...........


i dont think u even have to ask... let em think wat they want, u have a cause, people think o yeah, u are a part of the force, u are evil, its cuz of all the unjust things happening, if u were a soldier a few decades ago, people would praise u, even now, those super patriotic people would, those who dont look at the big picture, people just dont see""those 75% of em"" that just cause u serve dont mean u are all up for whats going on... lemme ask u if u dont mind, why are u serving?? protect our country, personal gain with all them benifits?? both? sumthing to prove? or just cuz u wanted to? wats ur opininon on wats going on, maybe then u'll know why people hates ur title...




Well, i joined for both. I think that everyone should give at least the minimum 4 years back to their country, because of all that our country gives to us! Seriously, i travel around the world in the Navy, and i see how life is in other countries. You really dont know how good we have it, and we owe our country something in return. Other than that, the free college, extra money and benefits are nice lol. Plus being in the military looks good on an resume. My opinion on the war tho, is that things have gone wrong. The reasons and such were good, but we took way too long to accomplish what we wanted over there(believe it or not, the Navy has 30,000 boots on the ground in the middle east). I also agree we should pull out, but its not that easy. Not like we can just say Bye and take off, with the way the iraqi gov't is now. The terrorist regime would take over in a heartbeat. So its gonna be slow, but we still should pull most our forces out.
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Shinjy wrote:

^ no, I dnt! why does she/he hate us Chinese?


he doesnt hate the chinese, some other bastard on here just said that as either a joke, or an insult.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

drillsarge05 wrote:
Well, i joined for both. I think that everyone should give at least the minimum 4 years back to their country, because of all that our country gives to us! Seriously, i travel around the world in the Navy, and i see how life is in other countries. You really dont know how good we have it, and we owe our country something in return. Other than that, the free college, extra money and benefits are nice lol. Plus being in the military looks good on an resume. My opinion on the war tho, is that things have gone wrong. The reasons and such were good, but we took way too long to accomplish what we wanted over there(believe it or not, the Navy has 30,000 boots on the ground in the middle east). I also agree we should pull out, but its not that easy. Not like we can just say Bye and take off, with the way the iraqi gov't is now. The terrorist regime would take over in a heartbeat. So its gonna be slow, but we still should pull most our forces out.


lmfao...the way you say it sounds so nice... let me rephrase it for you....

im a dude who decided to join the army to "look good" and get "free" stuff.....

war is bad... but we cant leave.... iraq's freedom frighters are morons who cant govern themselves and we need to stay there..... in exchange.... for our help in government their nation.... i mean... we cant help be free because it cost alot.... so we take some oils.... everyone happy :D...
Posted 8/16/08
well i never hate anyone who is the military...it was their personal choice to be there and who am i to hate them...i know someone in the navy.....so i'll never say i hate them
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

Shinjy wrote:

^ no, I dnt! why does she/he hate us Chinese?


IDK, she's never given a legitimate reason (although there is no legitimate reason for hating a group of people). I know whatever she says will be nonsense, so I just avoid bringing up the subject. But it is kind of funny to me since she's Korean. But still, let's not get away from the subject. Why do you have such ridiculous hate for America? The stuff you say about America is so fucking ridiculous.



Shinjy wrote:

^ blame the american media. they started it.


Ok, that's just immature. Well then. You don't have an even partially reasonable explanation for hating America and saying a bunch of completely incorrect things about Americans.
Posted 8/16/08
^ blame the american media. they started it.
Posted 8/16/08
ha, I evaded military service while all my friends in asia had to do it; there's so much talk about nationalism, but I rather go by the books, work my way up the governmental hierarchy & command people from there... I'm not gonna throw my life away stupidly as a pawn to fulfill some propaganda issues.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Shinjy wrote:

^ blame the american media. they started it.


now now, who will believe in the propagandas from the idiot box?...
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

o0James0o wrote:


drillsarge05 wrote:
Well, i joined for both. I think that everyone should give at least the minimum 4 years back to their country, because of all that our country gives to us! Seriously, i travel around the world in the Navy, and i see how life is in other countries. You really dont know how good we have it, and we owe our country something in return. Other than that, the free college, extra money and benefits are nice lol. Plus being in the military looks good on an resume. My opinion on the war tho, is that things have gone wrong. The reasons and such were good, but we took way too long to accomplish what we wanted over there(believe it or not, the Navy has 30,000 boots on the ground in the middle east). I also agree we should pull out, but its not that easy. Not like we can just say Bye and take off, with the way the iraqi gov't is now. The terrorist regime would take over in a heartbeat. So its gonna be slow, but we still should pull most our forces out.


lmfao...the way you say it sounds so nice... let me rephrase it for you....

im a dude who decided to join the army to "look good" and get "free" stuff.....

war is bad... but we cant leave.... iraq's freedom frighters are morons who cant govern themselves and we need to stay there..... in exchange.... for our help in government their nation.... i mean... we cant help be free because it cost alot.... so we take some oils.... everyone happy :D...


well, you re-phrased that last half nice, but yer first one is a bit off. To "look good"? did i not jsut say i get more bad rep, cussed out and stuff for being military? Hah, yea, i look nice alright. But the second part is correct. There is penty of "free stuff" to be got in the military, and it all helps you out towards a career outside the military. So hey, i serve my time, and get compensated for it! cant complain! Oh, and one more thing. Not army, Navy. Damn landlubbers cant even get it right
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.