Created by -lilium-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's the most underrated character?
Mafioso
3816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / there is no such...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/25/08
which character do you think most underrated/appreciated and why? *if you picked "other" tell who and why please*
Mafioso
3816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / there is no such...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/24/08
my pick:
lancia
Mafioso
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I'd go for Xanxus. He sorta just disappeared after the huge fight. -.- He's strong too... Sniff...
Mafioso
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
i vote for Xanxus =/ same reasons and the post before me
Mafioso
1694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / living love and l...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
i vote for Xanxus. xXSakuranoXx is true on that one i agree
Moderator
RAFAT9 
14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
ken and chikusa
think about it. there illusions were able to take on a mare ring holder
plus with a ring they would be quiet strong
Moderator
RAFAT9 
14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

I'd go for Xanxus. He sorta just disappeared after the huge fight. -.- He's strong too... Sniff...


he got arrested by the vendicare
Mafioso
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

RAFAT9 wrote:


xXSakuranoXx wrote:

I'd go for Xanxus. He sorta just disappeared after the huge fight. -.- He's strong too... Sniff...


he got arrested by the vendicare


He should still appear more. xD
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:


xXSakuranoXx wrote:

I'd go for Xanxus. He sorta just disappeared after the huge fight. -.- He's strong too... Sniff...


he got arrested by the vendicare


He should still appear more. xD


yea i liked him he was awesome and deserves to be a high ranked in the vongola lol varia suited him
Mafioso
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cyprus
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Ken and Chikusa... they should have more fights. they should also help Vongola (if not having extra ring lol like snow ring lol jk jk )
Mafioso
3816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / there is no such...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

herculesi wrote:

Ken and Chikusa... they should have more fights. they should also help Vongola (if not having extra ring lol like snow ring lol jk jk )


lol i think they should
Mafioso
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cyprus
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

-lilium- wrote:


herculesi wrote:

Ken and Chikusa... they should have more fights. they should also help Vongola (if not having extra ring lol like snow ring lol jk jk )


lol i think they should


Posted 8/28/08
lancia, since we dont even know the purity of the ring that he gave tsuna and since he didnt show his own potential (Mukuro was controlling him)

who knows? he may be a bad ass when his demo ball is surrounded with flames!
Mafioso
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Vongola Nono ... he's a Vongola boss... although it revolves around the Tenth, but it's weird that the 9th appear for such a short time... o.0
Mafioso
3816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / there is no such...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

darkness2light wrote:

lancia, since we dont even know the purity of the ring that he gave tsuna and since he didnt show his own potential (Mukuro was controlling him)

who knows? he may be a bad ass when his demo ball is surrounded with flames!



yeah that'd definitely be bad ass
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.