First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
what can you say about the new hairstyle of yoochun
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / GermanY -,-
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
kinda weird guess it doesnt suit him.....
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I don't Know.. His hairstyle is always the strangest among DBSK's members ...
but I don't hate it though..its just him..althoug I love it before.. anyway..
he's always HAWT
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

saya_senpai wrote:

I don't Know.. His hairstyle is always the strangest among DBSK's members ...
but I don't hate it though..its just him..althoug I love it before.. anyway..
he's always HAWT


I was just gonna say the same.
Why is he always the one with the crazy hairstyle out of the group?
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

unlucky_baka wrote:


saya_senpai wrote:

I don't Know.. His hairstyle is always the strangest among DBSK's members ...
but I don't hate it though..its just him..althoug I love it before.. anyway..
he's always HAWT


I was just gonna say the same.
Why is he always the one with the crazy hairstyle out of the group?


REALLY !!~

mmmm.. I don't Know .. good question..
but Ithink thats he want to be more specisl with his hairstyles..
he is special with them.. even withot them
But as I said,, I guess its jus him ^^
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

saya_senpai wrote:


unlucky_baka wrote:


saya_senpai wrote:

I don't Know.. His hairstyle is always the strangest among DBSK's members ...
but I don't hate it though..its just him..althoug I love it before.. anyway..
he's always HAWT


I was just gonna say the same.
Why is he always the one with the crazy hairstyle out of the group?


REALLY !!~

mmmm.. I don't Know .. good question..
but Ithink thats he want to be more specisl with his hairstyles..
he is special with them.. even withot them
But as I said,, I guess its jus him ^^


a special hairstyle to match his special personality xD
Posted 8/17/08
yoochun is always the one with the wierd haircuts in DSBK. this time its a lopsided bowlcut. why am in not surprised xD oh yoochun.
Posted 8/17/08
i dont like it ,its like mushroom haircut lol
3834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
lol ~ at first i thought that it looks horrible =D
but it grew on me already and i actually like that mushroom look XXD
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ╰☆ 没有黑暗の地方╭☆
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
wth I can't get used to it >n< lol~ he's still hooot tho <3
11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by the computer
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
it's a bit werid... lol
but since it's micky....
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Waaah, I think he was better than now.
I like him more when he has long hair.







lovely suju
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
My first reaction upon seeing a picture of his new hair cut was . They finally took the mushroom cut off Taemin from SHINee, but why transfer it to YooChun? He always suffers with the most unusual hairstyles. I'm sorry to all the people who like the new hair, but as much as I like YooChun, this hair is STILL not growing on me.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i think it needs to be chop off!!
Posted 8/18/08
old one was better
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / oc
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
it looks fine to me.. o.o
it reminds me of vanness wu from the side tho..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.