First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Kaname v.s Zero!!!! THE FINAL BATTLE!!!!!
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
KANAME is the best! !!!!!!!!
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Twoya moya ne pon...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
guess who this?


1847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
ZERO KiRYUU!!!

i don't know what i am voting for when it comes to Zero&Yuuki or Kaname&Yuuki .. for the first I vote for Kaname and Yuuki 2 be 2gether .. but strange, right now I feel like I want Zero and Yuuki 2 be together .. :huh:

anyways, i still vote for the hottest, coolest, sexiest and most handsome of all characters i've ever seen:

ZERO KiRYUU!!
Member
21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 11/23/08



KANAME ♥♥♥♥♥
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
KANAME!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeep!!!! he's so dreamy...
Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / anywhere
Offline
Posted 11/23/08


soooooooooo love Zero
Member
2382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
i love Kaname so much!!^^

Member
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i want kaname to win!

but i don't want zero to lose either.

who knows what will happen when they finish one another off?

I guess yuuki will step in before one dies.
Member
29709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
KYYYA ! I WANT KANAME SAMA TOO WIN .
but at the same time zero is a good guy too , dont feel like him to die yet .
hope both wins
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Twoya moya ne pon...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

kobjin2hamsters wrote:

ZERO KiRYUU!!!

i don't know what i am voting for when it comes to Zero&Yuuki or Kaname&Yuuki .. for the first I vote for Kaname and Yuuki 2 be 2gether .. but strange, right now I feel like I want Zero and Yuuki 2 be together .. :huh:

anyways, i still vote for the hottest, coolest, sexiest and most handsome of all characters i've ever seen:

ZERO KiRYUU!!


I also would want that these two were together!
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Twoya moya ne pon...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

babydeariie wrote:

KYYYA ! I WANT KANAME SAMA TOO WIN .
but at the same time zero is a good guy too , dont feel like him to die yet .
hope both wins :D


Why you pleases KANAME?
6192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / VietNam
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
kaname!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
29709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

ILYAR wrote:


babydeariie wrote:

KYYYA ! I WANT KANAME SAMA TOO WIN .
but at the same time zero is a good guy too , dont feel like him to die yet .
hope both wins :D


Why you pleases KANAME?


O: pleases ? wadda means ?

194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Twoya moya ne pon...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

babydeariie wrote:


ILYAR wrote:


babydeariie wrote:

KYYYA ! I WANT KANAME SAMA TOO WIN .
but at the same time zero is a good guy too , dont feel like him to die yet .
hope both wins :D


Why you pleases KANAME?


O: pleases ? wadda means ?



Excuse lingual barrier! I badly know English!

Why you love KANAME?
Member
29709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

ILYAR wrote:


babydeariie wrote:


ILYAR wrote:


babydeariie wrote:

KYYYA ! I WANT KANAME SAMA TOO WIN .
but at the same time zero is a good guy too , dont feel like him to die yet .
hope both wins :D


Why you pleases KANAME?


O: pleases ? wadda means ?



Excuse lingual barrier! I badly know English!

Why you love KANAME?


Oh bad in eng ? haahs , its ok ;d
Alot of reasons to say though .
Cos his hot ? XD
Zero is a good hawt guy too but i stil love kaname more XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.