First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Vote for September group's avatar!
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
Please vote the our group next month's avatar, one of these avatar will become our group's next month (September) avatar.
Vote by the number:


#1
made by hanna_animes4ever


#2
made by animeluver_22


#3
made by jellybean101


#4
made by DilaFAS


#5
made by jellybean101
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
You know, I cannot vote because I like all of them. I can't choose.
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
lolz, i see but what about the other froum where you put both banners and avis in one froumd
but i like them seperate
better
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Xrana wrote:

lolz, i see but what about the other froum where you put both banners and avis in one froumd
but i like them seperate
better


it still there but I lock it so nobody can post reply or enter new entry. should we have another avi competition next month? I actually like it. why don't you enter next month as well.? it will be fun if there are more people, but wait, I can only post 5 entries for the poll so maybe we should do something about that as well.
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

anhoai91 wrote:


Xrana wrote:

lolz, i see but what about the other froum where you put both banners and avis in one froumd
but i like them seperate
better


it still there but I lock it so nobody can post reply or enter new entry. should we have another avi competition next month? I actually like it. why don't you enter next month as well.? it will be fun if there are more people, but wait, I can only post 5 entries for the poll so maybe we should do something about that as well.


Well what i was thinking was since we already have the avi and banner compeition, it sounds good to have another one but it might take to long, how about the winner of this compeition will get eh dutie to make the avi for next monthg as well?
That's what i've been thinking.
Member
4087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Where Roses Grow,...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
gwah.. they are all nice ^.^
Member
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Number 2
Black Knight
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
all are great but 4 catch my attention more
Member
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
lol, i cant edit my entry anymore, can i? ><
Knight
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
5 looks gd....
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

jellybean101 wrote:

lol, i cant edit my entry anymore, can i? ><


well, we are going to have another competition next month, are you in?
Member
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

anhoai91 wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

lol, i cant edit my entry anymore, can i? ><


well, we are going to have another competition next month, are you in?


hmm...yeah! >.< that's if i can go on croll then..finals are next month~ waaa
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
There's a tie!!!
someone must break the tie!!
Member
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
no 5 is more beautiful pic
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
cant really choose bet 3 and 5 but i voted 4 3 haha
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.