First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply sign up for classes!
Member
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

d0tammy wrote:


tokyomewmewlover wrote:

3 main classes:english,japanese,math
fun classe:art and cooking
club:sports


approve, would you like to be president or members of any sports? i just edited the forum above.


can i be captain for track and feild??
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

tokyomewmewlover wrote:


d0tammy wrote:


tokyomewmewlover wrote:

3 main classes:english,japanese,math
fun classe:art and cooking
club:sports


approve, would you like to be president or members of any sports? i just edited the forum above.


can i be captain for track and feild??


yes you may ^^
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

blue_legend14 wrote:

can i be a student or asistant if there is no assistant in science , japanese and gym??
in the afternoon class : gym and art class
by the way in the lub can i be a vice president in anime club???..i really like anime ..


approved !
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Classes-Science,Japanese, Health
Fun Classes-Cooking,Art
Clubs After skool- anime club, manga club, Sports
Sports-volleyball team (co-captain)








27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

blueangel47 wrote:

Classes-Science,Japanese, Health
Fun Classes-Cooking,Art
Clubs After skool- anime club, manga club, Sports
Sports-volleyball team (co-captain)










approved! now go get your membership card!
Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

d0tammy wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:

can i be a student or asistant if there is no assistant in science , japanese and gym??
in the afternoon class : gym and art class
by the way in the lub can i be a vice president in anime club???..i really like anime ..


approved !


thankies ")
Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Classes- English, Math and Japanese
Fun Classes- Gym and Technology
Clubs- Anime Club, Manga Club, Computer Club, Sports Club,Theater&Arts




Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
can i be president in manga club and computer club please?
Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
can be captain for the soccer team?
Member
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / L.A. - California
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I want to join Math, Japanese, Drama, and Cooking class
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

azngirl247 wrote:

Classes- English, Math and Japanese
Fun Classes- Gym and Technology
Clubs- Anime Club, Manga Club, Computer Club, Sports Club,Theater&Arts






approved
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

azngirl247 wrote:

can i be president in manga club and computer club please?


yes and yes
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

azngirl247 wrote:

can be captain for the soccer team?


yes XD
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

azngirl247 wrote:

Classes- English, Math and Japanese
Fun Classes- Gym and Technology
Clubs- Anime Club, Manga Club, Computer Club, Sports Club,Theater&Arts






go apply for your membership card ^^
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

CelineDoris4ever wrote:

I want to join Math, Japanese, Drama, and Cooking class


approved ^^ now apply for your membership card!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.