First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply want to see Chunella in the screen again? vote here!
Posted 8/19/08
CHUNELLA!!!!!!!!!!

woooooohhhhoooooooooooooo

latest update:
ariel-joe-----------15459 票
ELLA-CHUN -----12300 票
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
thanks dear for updating!!!
i have holiday tomorrow sa i'll sit the whole day and vote!
hehehehe
and please don't loose hope even they're in 2nd spot because it will be written in the news article and of course producers will think CE tanden is not yet forgotten.....
so let'e vote together till 31 of August!!!
jia you!!!
Member
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...anywhere..
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
go!chunella!!go!go!!..

CHUNELLA need your help.. c'mon guys.. jia you!!!
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
latest result......

鄭元暢.林依晨(惡作劇之吻) 19487 票
Ella.吳尊(花樣少年少女) 15206 票


just reload/refresh again and again so you can vote as long as you want!!!
we still have a week to vote!!!
Member
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind joo!
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
lol..been voting whenever i remember..lol..=P
i hope they win..
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
i cant v0te again....... why? u said we can v0te again and again. huhuhuhu i wanna v0te again s0 that CE will win..........
Member
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
gee!
now ariel li n& joey cheng leads by 5t votes.
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

zygnet wrote:

i cant v0te again....... why? u said we can v0te again and again. huhuhuhu i wanna v0te again s0 that CE will win..........



yes just refresh and refresh...it will take 2-3 minutes to do it...once you have done it you will find out that the next vote will be easier....just try and try...i've been doing that since yesterday...and i think i casted many votes as much as i wanted.....
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:

i cant v0te again....... why? u said we can v0te again and again. huhuhuhu i wanna v0te again s0 that CE will win..........



yes just refresh and refresh...it will take 2-3 minutes to do it...once you have done it you will find out that the next vote will be easier....just try and try...i've been doing that since yesterday...and i think i casted many votes as much as i wanted.....



0h! 0k..... tnx jiejie.......... ill try...... i will v0te as many as i want..........
Posted 8/23/08
jia you

jia you

jia you

jia you

jia you

jia you

jia you

jia you

jia you
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
one more week to vote people!!!
go!go!go!
Member
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind joo!
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
hmmm..i hope CE wins..

i found another poll..lol..

i just dont know what it is for but its only for ella..hahaha
but shes in the lead..o voted too..>.<
http://space.tv.cctv.com/act/article.jsp?articleId=ARTI1217409172488811
click ella's pic an the button on the bottom in the middle...only if u wanna vote for ella..

dont ask me what its for..lol..
Creator
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

drkngelzero wrote:

hmmm..i hope CE wins..

i found another poll..lol..

i just dont know what it is for but its only for ella..hahaha
but shes in the lead..o voted too..>.<
http://space.tv.cctv.com/act/article.jsp?articleId=ARTI1217409172488811
click ella's pic an the button on the bottom in the middle...only if u wanna vote for ella..

dont ask me what its for..lol..


oh that is for the best female manga turn into drama you like best...
hehehe i posted it there...Ella now is on lead...

Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
I really want them to win, did they? Ella and Chun please another drama!!!
Member
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind joo!
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
i dont think they won...AJ is just too much..too selfish...they had too many drama together already.. whaaaaaaaaa
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.