First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
any actress/actors/singers who have illness...
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
post some of actress/actors/singer who have illness or being diagnosed with a certain disease...

thank you...

2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
i read that angela zhang and ariel lin had the same heart ailment...
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Francis Magalona.. a Filipino singer.. he has a leukemia..
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


eh...NAndi?
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

britzhou23 wrote:

Francis Magalona.. a Filipino singer.. he has a leukemia..


im a filipino but never heard of that...
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

shellmaprain wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


eh...NAndi?


What the hell does that mean?
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

shellmaprain wrote:


britzhou23 wrote:

Francis Magalona.. a Filipino singer.. he has a leukemia..


im a filipino but never heard of that...


really?? it's already been in TV Patrol as well as 24 Oras..
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

x-bellezza wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


eh...NAndi?


What the hell does that mean?


sorry... m asking WHY you want him to have AIDS and Herpes...
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

shellmaprain wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


eh...NAndi?


What the hell does that mean?


sorry... m asking WHY you want him to have AIDS and Herpes...


Cause I hate his overrated ass and I think it would be fantastic to see him die slowly from disease.
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


you hope??? that's so mean...
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

garcia_marina wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


you hope??? that's so mean...


Maybe it IS mean.
But
it's not going to change the fact that I want him to get AIDS and herpes.
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

x-bellezza wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

He doesn't have it YET but I hope Yamapi gets AIDS and herpes.


you hope??? that's so mean...


Maybe it IS mean.
But
it's not going to change the fact that I want him to get AIDS and herpes.


275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / tarlac
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
YA,,, FRANCIS MAGALONA HAS LUEKEMIA
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
i dunno O.O
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.