First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply TAKANARI VS SHIZUMASA
Member
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
takanari are the best!!!
Member
13581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Yeah...Takanari wins my vote too...
Shizumasa is quite mean to Haine to deserve her..(I think)
Member
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Takanari, he treats her better~
Posted 1/5/08
I like Takanari better and I think that he'll get Haine. Shizumasa's kind of a jerk some times... < <
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Takanari!!!!-cause he wrote the story book!!
Member
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
Takanari but anyway she chooses him but them Shizumasa is forcing her to marry him instead of Takanari
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
lol when i read the manga me and my friend kept being so mad ^_^
Member
2097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Takanari!!
Member
18422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / butts
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
takanari :)
Posted 3/8/08
TAKANARI ALL THE WAY!!!! although chapter 44 i real sad, takanari and haine should be w/ eachother at the end!
Member
6349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
TAKANARI x HAINE!!! solid!
Member
6349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

animeluver001 wrote:

TAKANARI ALL THE WAY!!!! although chapter 44 i real sad, takanari and haine should be w/ eachother at the end!


ghad.. i wonder what happens next.. yea. that chapter is a lil bit sad..
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

shin-neh wrote:


animeluver001 wrote:

TAKANARI ALL THE WAY!!!! although chapter 44 i real sad, takanari and haine should be w/ eachother at the end!


ghad.. i wonder what happens next.. yea. that chapter is a lil bit sad..


i know i so can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!
Posted 3/21/08

sunnyuchiha723 wrote:


shin-neh wrote:


animeluver001 wrote:

TAKANARI ALL THE WAY!!!! although chapter 44 i real sad, takanari and haine should be w/ eachother at the end!


ghad.. i wonder what happens next.. yea. that chapter is a lil bit sad..


i know i so can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!


i know! but i dont think its gonna get uploaded anytime soon....x.x

Member
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Takanari-sama is still the best!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.