First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
why do suju members have no girlfriends
Posted 8/17/08
its awkward caus there goodlooking and fun and gyaaaaahj why do they dont have girlfriends i dont understand
nhe
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / father land,mothe...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
they are too busy to have girlfriends but i really wish they have!
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I think they're busy and quite young?
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
for one thing, i think they are too busy to have any girlfriends.
and secondly, i think them having girlfriends might ruin their image because of how they are taken. if i find out they all had girlfriends, i wouldn't be as interested in them as before when they didn't have them. basically, even though i know i won't have a shot with any of them, it'd still give me hope. .. in a way.
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapor3
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Is it because of the company? The company doesn't wanna have problems with scandals and everything...so tell them not to have girlfriends or have a girlfriend secretly or something like that.

Sry, not making sense.
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 근섴'ㅅ 룸 :))
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
busy..busy..busy..but i like chullie single..coz he's mine..LOL
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
i think they're not allowed to have a girlfriend...
and because of the crazy fan girls, they might not accept the fact that they have girlfriends or something like that...
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Turku, Finland
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
It may be because they are idols and most of them are not allowed to have girlfriends.
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.


ahmm yeah i got your point there but what im trying to say is that siwon came from a strict protestant family... so he BELIEVES that when u have a gf u be sure that she will be the girl that ure bring to the altar... what he believes... ok i set aside the religion... just stick on his belief

18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

trippee wrote:

for one thing, i think they are too busy to have any girlfriends.
and secondly, i think them having girlfriends might ruin their image because of how they are taken. if i find out they all had girlfriends, i wouldn't be as interested in them as before when they didn't have them. basically, even though i know i won't have a shot with any of them, it'd still give me hope. .. in a way.


u read my thoughts....
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

jheng wrote:


wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.


ahmm yeah i got your point there but what im trying to say is that siwon came from a strict protestant family... so he BELIEVES that when u have a gf u be sure that she will be the girl that ure bring to the altar... what he believes... ok i set aside the religion... just stick on his belief


It might be his family which I don't really know much about, but Protestants aren't against dating either I believe.
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:


wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.


ahmm yeah i got your point there but what im trying to say is that siwon came from a strict protestant family... so he BELIEVES that when u have a gf u be sure that she will be the girl that ure bring to the altar... what he believes... ok i set aside the religion... just stick on his belief


It might be his family which I don't really know much about, but Protestants aren't against dating either I believe.


yeah maybe... but i do respects whatever believes, practices, religion, or tradition do they have when it comes to HOLY MATRIMONY...i just want to see them happy whom ever they choose ^_^
25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
1. busy schedule ...
2. them being single makes them more appealing n marketable, cos more girls wud be interested in them, therefore makin them more interested in their music ...
3. n lastly, crazy fangirls who will try to kill their gfs ...

that's all i can think of at the moment ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.