First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
why do suju members have no girlfriends
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Because crazy fan girls will hate on the girlfriend, and make her life miserable...
it wouldnt work out.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Busy, non-understanding fans, maybe they are told they can't have girlfriends or maybe suju happy is the graduation tolet them have girlfriends since their videos are even more focused on having a girlriend for each of them and not just oen female starring in the whole video. Ehhh ehhh?

No, I must be crazy.
1410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
hmms...one word: ELF!
those ppl are crazed, possessed fans! =x
6416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada (...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

1. busy schedule ...
2. them being single makes them more appealing n marketable, cos more girls wud be interested in them, therefore makin them more interested in their music ...
3. n lastly, crazy fangirls who will try to kill their gfs ...

that's all i can think of at the moment ^^


i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!

except for number 3, it'd be a more like crazy fangirls would/might hate on their gfs, like writing bad comments on their pages and go against them, then their gfs would think that it's too much for them to take, and break up with the boys, THEN the crazy fangirls would kill their gfs for hurting their beloved idols

1314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
lmao, what everyone has said is TRUE
If one of the Suju Members asked me out I'd almost be scared to go out with them because antis will try to KILL ME. I've heard stories that threatened EVEN the members' lives before...some fans are just paranoid and crazy !!
But on the other hand if they DID have a girlfriend they'd try to keep her out of the public's eye? to make things easier for both of them (although it'd still be hard). They might just deny the fact on tv and such....
and of ocurse
THEY"RE SO BUSY
where will they get a chance to meet people? Or hang out with people normally? They do shows, tour around, release new albums, practice their dances...shoot CF's and promote brands....
honestly they're life is SO HECTIC

so we should support them always. with or withought girlfriends.
Posted 8/18/08
Busy schedule for sure

I also heard about speculations that they have a "no girlfriend" contract clause, but it's not confirmed yet
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
um i just want to add something too..
it's not because of sm that they don't have girlfriends because it's known that kibum had a gf after they debuted and eeteuk also dated after debut and i think a couple other members did too
dbsk's yoochun has had two gf's since debut and jaejoong had a girlfriend during "the way you are" days
they're probably really busy and haven't found someone who can handle the pressure of fans, the company, and the fact that they won't be able to see each other very often because of scheduling..
sorry i mentioned dbsk in my comment but i felt that the fact helped...
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

jheng wrote:


wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.


ahmm yeah i got your point there but what im trying to say is that siwon came from a strict protestant family... so he BELIEVES that when u have a gf u be sure that she will be the girl that ure bring to the altar... what he believes... ok i set aside the religion... just stick on his belief


I don't think so.... he's had other girlfriends before, and I don't think he married any of them...

1. they're too busy... Han Geng sleeps about 3 hours a day, having a girlfriend would reduce that to at least two.
2. even if they had one, they wouldn't tell the media because it ruins their image
3. their girlfriends will probably be victims of murder attempts, or at least hate mail
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

idarklight wrote:


jheng wrote:


wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.


ahmm yeah i got your point there but what im trying to say is that siwon came from a strict protestant family... so he BELIEVES that when u have a gf u be sure that she will be the girl that ure bring to the altar... what he believes... ok i set aside the religion... just stick on his belief


I don't think so.... he's had other girlfriends before, and I don't think he married any of them...

1. they're too busy... Han Geng sleeps about 3 hours a day, having a girlfriend would reduce that to at least two.
2. even if they had one, they wouldn't tell the media because it ruins their image
3. their girlfriends will probably be victims of murder attempts, or at least hate mail


really he had who is it... dont tell me its stella...
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

jheng wrote:


idarklight wrote:


jheng wrote:


wishy wrote:


jheng wrote:

first is because of their beliefs... like siwon he is a christian so having a gf is very difficult bcoz he believes that when u got a gf that girl will also be ure future WIFE.... the rest bcoz of they are busy lol.....
its just they want they have a happy and contented luv lyf,,, they are just worried of having a distant relationship... and avid fan may attack who ever girl she is... isnt that when u heard a rumor that they have gf u are so curious that u want to know who she is and what she looks like... eh what if its true ofcourse u love youre idol u get mad to the girl.... so pls dont be mad at me okie.... bwahahahaha


I don't think Christianity has anything to do with it. I'm sorry I just read that sentence and had to say something.

Christians are allowed to date around before deciding on a wife. It's having sex and other inappropriate things that they aren't allowed to do.


ahmm yeah i got your point there but what im trying to say is that siwon came from a strict protestant family... so he BELIEVES that when u have a gf u be sure that she will be the girl that ure bring to the altar... what he believes... ok i set aside the religion... just stick on his belief


I don't think so.... he's had other girlfriends before, and I don't think he married any of them...

1. they're too busy... Han Geng sleeps about 3 hours a day, having a girlfriend would reduce that to at least two.
2. even if they had one, they wouldn't tell the media because it ruins their image
3. their girlfriends will probably be victims of murder attempts, or at least hate mail


really he had who is it... dont tell me its stella...


I remember him talking about his first girlfriend in a talk show. She wasn't a SM trainee... I don't know anything about any other girlfriends that he's had.

25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

ang3lish wrote:


Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

1. busy schedule ...
2. them being single makes them more appealing n marketable, cos more girls wud be interested in them, therefore makin them more interested in their music ...
3. n lastly, crazy fangirls who will try to kill their gfs ...

that's all i can think of at the moment ^^


i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!

except for number 3, it'd be a more like crazy fangirls would/might hate on their gfs, like writing bad comments on their pages and go against them, then their gfs would think that it's too much for them to take, and break up with the boys, THEN the crazy fangirls would kill their gfs for hurting their beloved idols




oh rite, yea ^^ of course tht's how no.3 wud go ^^ sorry, i dunno how i got tht wrong, i guess i wasnt thinkin properly huh? xD lol ... n thx the lil voting link! ^.^
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Maybe they don't have girlfriends because they have each other, if you get my drift.
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Florida
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Its because it would be bad for their careers if they had girlfriends. Most of their fans are obsessed fangirls who would go crazy and try to kill them like they're cheating on them lol!
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Nessarose wrote:

Maybe they don't have girlfriends because they have each other, if you get my drift.


omg lmfao
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

1. busy schedule ...
2. them being single makes them more appealing n marketable, cos more girls wud be interested in them, therefore makin them more interested in their music ...
3. n lastly, crazy fangirls who will try to kill their gfs ...

that's all i can think of at the moment ^^


You took the words out of my mouth lol Yeah I think that's why A LOT of the artists would never publicly announce having a girlfriend. The horde of psycho fangirls would be................well the word anarchy comes to mind lol
Their lot's of stories of JRock celebrities that talk about how their girlfriends were badly harrassed by fans
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.