First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Wierdest anime forum questions
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
correction how do u spell weird??????? definitely not WIERD...
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..w.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

carissa96 wrote:

Three Words.














This Thread sucks.


hes probably put teh thread to come up 4 ideas 4 better threads then tis ;o
Posted 8/17/08

naom123 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

Three Words.














This Thread sucks.


hes probably put teh thread to come up 4 ideas 4 better threads then tis ;o


He can't even spell weird correctly.

5851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

carissa96 wrote:


naom123 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

Three Words.














This Thread sucks.


hes probably put teh thread to come up 4 ideas 4 better threads then tis ;o


He can't even spell weird correctly.



Correction: HE is a SHE
Posted 8/17/08

kyoshi-san wrote:


carissa96 wrote:


naom123 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

Three Words.














This Thread sucks.


hes probably put teh thread to come up 4 ideas 4 better threads then tis ;o


He can't even spell weird correctly.



Correction: HE is a SHE


Yeah, I was gonna do that. (Seriously... I'm too lazy to do that. I didn't even do my weekend assignment yet.)
5851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

carissa96 wrote:


kyoshi-san wrote:


carissa96 wrote:


naom123 wrote:


carissa96 wrote:

Three Words.














This Thread sucks.


hes probably put teh thread to come up 4 ideas 4 better threads then tis ;o


He can't even spell weird correctly.



Correction: HE is a SHE


Yeah, I was gonna do that. (Seriously... I'm too lazy to do that. I didn't even do my weekend assignment yet.)


uhh......thanks for the EXTRA info........haha....
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
this thread is weird itseLf... doesn't make much sense..........
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
this thread is W-E-I-R-D ~_~
2426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Paradise in Cali
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
lol what a funy question xDxDXDXDxDxD

Posted 8/17/08
~sigh~ when i read those comment from this topic its not good xD

that question from that how you make how do you made anime..or worser then that its normal to ask help on the internet especially when there are so much anime maniac's(no offense) that want to make a anime

19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
who was phone?
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

macphapie wrote:

who was phone?


I'm pretty sure this can be considered SPAM.
On side note:
Lol
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

TriPad wrote:


macphapie wrote:

who was phone?


I'm pretty sure this can be considered SPAM.
On side note:
Lol


15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

TwistedFlight wrote:


TriPad wrote:


macphapie wrote:

who was phone?


I'm pretty sure this can be considered SPAM.
On side note:
Lol




That was a bad post.....
*approves*
Posted 8/17/08
"Would this make believe yaoi pairing look good?"

I hate fangirls and their obsessive gayboy love >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.