First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Wierdest anime forum questions
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

well it is true to its title!

I havent got a weird question but a stupid statement from a screen shot of an anime ive seen a few minutes ago

the guy is saying "when people are killed they die"


haha i saw that too,i was like duh! it was so stupid. It was the picture of that one boy but i didnt know what anime he was from? ^^
Posted 9/6/08
Oh god , this thread is full of epic fails.

I demand to know why this thread was created.


I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE ALIVE!
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

well it is true to its title!

I havent got a weird question but a stupid statement from a screen shot of an anime ive seen a few minutes ago

the guy is saying "when people are killed they die"


haha i saw that too,i was like duh! it was so stupid. It was the picture of that one boy but i didnt know what anime he was from? ^^


i dont know the anime either, i would probably watch it though just to understand the situation as to why he said that!
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

well it is true to its title!

I havent got a weird question but a stupid statement from a screen shot of an anime ive seen a few minutes ago

the guy is saying "when people are killed they die"


haha i saw that too,i was like duh! it was so stupid. It was the picture of that one boy but i didnt know what anime he was from? ^^


i dont know the anime either, i would probably watch it though just to understand the situation as to why he said that!


i know same here i just want to know why he said that
Posted 9/6/08
I would think that this would have been locked by now.
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Another galaxy
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
............This sucks.
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

well it is true to its title!

I havent got a weird question but a stupid statement from a screen shot of an anime ive seen a few minutes ago

the guy is saying "when people are killed they die"


haha i saw that too,i was like duh! it was so stupid. It was the picture of that one boy but i didnt know what anime he was from? ^^


i dont know the anime either, i would probably watch it though just to understand the situation as to why he said that!


i know same here i just want to know why he said that


yea... and uh ... how the hell did you get all those cr points? are you the crunchy roll god or something, or the god of anime?
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere ur eyes...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
don't know. oh ya the one about hentai
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

saral7890 wrote:

don't know. oh ya the one about hentai


Kids....
You'll soon learn. It's just a matter of time before you become something you fear.
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

well it is true to its title!

I havent got a weird question but a stupid statement from a screen shot of an anime ive seen a few minutes ago

the guy is saying "when people are killed they die"


haha i saw that too,i was like duh! it was so stupid. It was the picture of that one boy but i didnt know what anime he was from? ^^


i dont know the anime either, i would probably watch it though just to understand the situation as to why he said that!


i know same here i just want to know why he said that


yea... and uh ... how the hell did you get all those cr points? are you the crunchy roll god or something, or the god of anime?


1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
whoh. everyone's bashing this thread so bad like they're some kind of gifted people. lolz
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

well it is true to its title!

I havent got a weird question but a stupid statement from a screen shot of an anime ive seen a few minutes ago

the guy is saying "when people are killed they die"


haha i saw that too,i was like duh! it was so stupid. It was the picture of that one boy but i didnt know what anime he was from? ^^


i dont know the anime either, i would probably watch it though just to understand the situation as to why he said that!


i know same here i just want to know why he said that


yea... and uh ... how the hell did you get all those cr points? are you the crunchy roll god or something, or the god of anime?




haha i feel sorry for you
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Spongemonkeybobo wrote:




haha i feel sorry for you

i fell sorry for my self actually

lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Posted 9/6/08

shishiz wrote:

This one.



You won't mind if I use this image, right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.