First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥♡♪♫☆Member of the month♥♡♪♫☆
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/22/08
to all cosplay land member....including creator and all mods. each month cosplay land group will choose members who is the most active in cosplay land group. Their name will be put in main page of cosplay land and it will be starting on august. FIN~*

NB : Do your Best!!! ^^
Member
1463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i think it is charunetra because she have work really hard and also she have good tast in pictures
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Posted 8/18/08
Charunetra!!
Posted 8/19/08
i vote for charunetra
Posted 9/10/08
Charunetra!! gets my vote
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
charunetra gets my vote....i think she works very hard and does her best..!
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
i vote for KuKiEsSeE
Member
1463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
i vote in thise month also for charunetra..because she have been upload pictures and also been acctive in group wall post
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

blue_moon- wrote:

i vote in thise month also for charunetra..because she have been upload pictures and also been acctive in group wall post


thanks for thinking that way
Member
1463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

charunetra wrote:


blue_moon- wrote:

i vote in thise month also for charunetra..because she have been upload pictures and also been acctive in group wall post


thanks for thinking that way


your welcome
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

charunetra wrote:

i vote for KuKiEsSeE


YiKEs!~~ LOL XD thanks btw charunetra..
but i think u deserved to be the member of the month...
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


charunetra wrote:

i vote for KuKiEsSeE


YiKEs!~~ LOL XD thanks btw charunetra..
but i think u deserved to be the member of the month...


why you think that??
Posted 9/21/08
charunetra because she is still acctive like when she was last month
Posted 10/10/08
arigatou kasumi
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.