First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MAJOR SPOILERS...
Member
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Hmmmmmmm.........
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i hate my self for reading this!
Black Knight
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
what im in disbelief, i thought there would be other things but i believe some for know until i see them, and thanks for the
spoilers
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08

StrawberryJam wrote:

im not sure if this is true...



just wanted to ask.. where did you get these spoilers?? because some part of the spoilers are against the spoilers from the new type which is this :




acording to the blogger this was the spoiler from the new type which is one of the best magazine that features CG... somehow according to what happened some of the parts are wrong but some of the parts also agreed(like the betrayal of toudou and the ootbk).. now Im confused what will really happen >_<

and also another very accurate spoiler back then was this..


This was the most accurate I have seen.... too bad there was more continuation...

maybe your spoiler is the continuation of this then ^_^ WAAAAAAAAAH..
White Knight
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11 XD
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


StrawberryJam wrote:

im not sure if this is true...



just wanted to ask.. where did you get these spoilers?? because some part of the spoilers are against the spoilers from the new type which is this :




acording to the blogger this was the spoiler from the new type which is one of the best magazine that features CG... somehow according to what happened some of the parts are wrong but some of the parts also agreed(like the betrayal of toudou and the ootbk).. now Im confused what will really happen >_<

and also another very accurate spoiler back then was this..


This was the most accurate I have seen.... too bad there was more continuation...

maybe your spoiler is the continuation of this then ^_^ WAAAAAAAAAH..


umm...someone posted the spoiler, but he didnt say where it came from.... thats why i said that im not sure if the spoiler is true

Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
yeah, some time the spoilers tend to disappoint us, like the spoiler when Lelouch put the ring around C.C.'s finger and said "will you stay with me?", in the end it is just a band aid.
and the part when they said Kallen decide to joined Suzaku but Lelouch's last words express his feelings for her, -> some part of it is true but she did not choose between Suzaku and Lelouch
and the one that Nunnally is Rolo's sister, and Rolo died because he wants to save her (that is not true, he wants to kill her). and is it even true that Nunnally is Rolo sister? I mean they do look alike but, base on that? I don't know anymore?
But whatever, the spoilers do give me some hopes in the incoming episode.
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

anhoai91 wrote:

yeah, some time the spoilers tend to disappoint us, like the spoiler when Lelouch put the ring around C.C.'s finger and said "will you stay with me?", in the end it is just a band aid.
and the part when they said Kallen decide to joined Suzaku but Lelouch's last words express his feelings for her, -> some part of it is true but she did not choose between Suzaku and Lelouch
and the one that Nunnally is Rolo's sister, and Rolo died because he wants to save her (that is not true, he wants to kill her). and is it even true that Nunnally is Rolo sister? I mean they do look alike but, base on that? I don't know anymore?
But whatever, the spoilers do give me some hopes in the incoming episode.

SPOILERS ALERT: EPISODE SUMMARY

White Knight
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
if CC really dies, im gonna cry!!
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Room
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
I wanted something like..kallen and lelouch end up together and they live happily ever after...
Posted 8/30/08
C.C. dies?! >.< Ugh.... That sucks...
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
GUYS!!! IM SRY TO SAY; these spoilers arent true. though the part where cc dies might, but not by the hands of nunally, lelouch will take care of that i believe unless something terribly goes wrong.

WATCH EPISODE 21 WHICH EXPLAINS ALL THE MAJOR QUESTIONS
Member
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / salinas
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
I agree with her. I just finish watching ep.21 and i always knew some of those spoilers were fake, i just didn't want to a bitch!heheh
Member
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / emo island
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Is this real? Or is this someon's prediction. Truth is knowing CLAMP it might actually be true but just thinking about it gives me the chills...
Member
2903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wE gEt HyPhY iN d...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
hm not sure if mine is really much of a spoiler since its on fleia but.. in a way it regards nunally so yeah :)


Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

orangeblo0dz23 wrote:

hm not sure if mine is really much of a spoiler since its on fleia but.. in a way it regards nunally so yeah :)




wow nice xD yea i cant believe it tho!! dont click my spoiler if u hate spoilers or unless u watched ep 22 already!
Black Knight
2404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
dude non of this is true i mean comeon watch the show or read the manga
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.