First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sheri's Requests
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

SasuSaku46 wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


SasuSaku46 wrote:

Username: SasuSaku46
Cropped: anything
Border: design
Text: dark pink
Other pics/Designs: a heart
Style:1
Picture:


Here you go ^^




OMG! its SO pretty! thank you~!


-smiles- i'm glad u think so ^^

Posted 9/10/08
Username:
-XxKanonxX
-Kanon-Chan
Cropped(how much, where): cute one, almost lik yr avi
Border(Big, small, plain, design): anything
Text(color,font-optional): pink
Other Text/Pics/Designs: stars- - - - - and hearts
Style: 1
Picture:
Posted 9/10/08
Username:
-XxKanonxX
-Kanon-Chan
Size: tall and thin
Cropped(how much, where): cute one, almost lik yr avi
Border(Big, small, plain, design): anything
Text(color,font-optional): pink
Other Text/Pics/Designs: stars- - - - - and hearts
Style: 1
Picture:
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08


do u want me to rotate it so it gets her whole body?
and do u want those black ball things floating?
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

xxkanonxx wrote:

Username:
-XxKanonxX
-Kanon-Chan
Cropped(how much, where): cute one, almost lik yr avi
Border(Big, small, plain, design): anything
Text(color,font-optional): pink
Other Text/Pics/Designs: stars- - - - - and hearts
Style: 1
Picture:


In the design's are the "- - - -" supposed to be the boxes? like on my avi? o.o
sorry for all the questions ^^;

17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

xxkanonxx wrote:

Username:
-XxKanonxX
-Kanon-Chan
Cropped(how much, where): cute one, almost lik yr avi
Border(Big, small, plain, design): anything
Text(color,font-optional): pink
Other Text/Pics/Designs: stars- - - - - and hearts
Style: 1
Picture:




hope u like it~
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Username: Moonlight-angel2
Cropped(how much, where): anything
Border(Big, small, plain, design):design
Text(color,font-optional): Light Pink
Other Text/Pics/Designs: Heart/Stars
Style: 1
Picture(spoiler):

Can u make it same as SasuSaku46?
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Username: Moonlight-angel2
Cropped(how much, where): anything
Border(Big, small, plain, design):design
Text(color,font-optional): Light Pink
Other Text/Pics/Designs: Heart/Stars
Style: 1
Picture(spoiler):

Can u make it same as SasuSaku46?


ahh i really prefer not to make the same one but..if u really want to..i'll do it tonite
Posted 9/24/08
Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):


17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):




ah sorry i took so long!! i havent' been on >.<


Posted 10/4/08

13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):




ah sorry i took so long!! i havent' been on >.<




iT'z okEy ! ! i LikE iT bT cAn u pLeAsE mAkE iT a LiTTLe biT LonGer. .. .f iT's k wiD u? ?
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):




ah sorry i took so long!! i havent' been on >.<




iT'z okEy ! ! i LikE iT bT cAn u pLeAsE mAkE iT a LiTTLe biT LonGer. .. .f iT's k wiD u? ?


that okay? or bigger o.o


Posted 10/4/08

13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):




ah sorry i took so long!! i havent' been on >.<




iT'z okEy ! ! i LikE iT bT cAn u pLeAsE mAkE iT a LiTTLe biT LonGer. .. .f iT's k wiD u? ?


that okay? or bigger o.o




biggEr pLeAsE ^^
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):




ah sorry i took so long!! i havent' been on >.<




iT'z okEy ! ! i LikE iT bT cAn u pLeAsE mAkE iT a LiTTLe biT LonGer. .. .f iT's k wiD u? ?


that okay? or bigger o.o




biggEr pLeAsE ^^



Posted 10/4/08

13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


13lu3 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Cropped(how much, where): yEs. ..u dEciDe
Border(Big, small, plain, design): wiD dEsign pLeaSe
Text(color,font-optional): u ch0osE
Other Text/Pics/Designs: jsT wriTe hAnNSaM nD hAnNa on iT
Style: n0 1 pLeAsE
Picture(spoiler):




ah sorry i took so long!! i havent' been on >.<




iT'z okEy ! ! i LikE iT bT cAn u pLeAsE mAkE iT a LiTTLe biT LonGer. .. .f iT's k wiD u? ?


that okay? or bigger o.o




biggEr pLeAsE ^^





wEehEehEe ^^ tNx ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.