First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Holy Crap This is Creepy. o.O
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08



Is there one of the gemini and leo? (Yaya and kukai) (My friend and kukai) (Me and Kukai O_o) And for Scorpio and Aries? (Utau and tadase) (My brothers girlfirend and him O_o)




^^ Alright. Here's Gemini Woman/Leo Man first
The Leo man is generous, warm and sincere and the Gemini woman adores his dramatic and fiery nature. However, the Gemini woman could find it hard to keep playing the role of the ultra-glamorous celebrity. The Gemini woman - Leo man romance is great for sex, sex and more sex, but he can get too arrogant about his performance.

Err... H-here's Scorpio Woman/Aries Man
Assured of physical action, the Scorpio woman has dynamic fun wherever she goes. The Aries man is challenging and impulsive but has a very different nature from the Scorpio woman’s. The Scorpio woman’s possessiveness could push the Aries man to the limits, while his need for independence could leave her lonely.
Member
4244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Florida :O
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

WingsofMorphius wrote:




Is there one of the gemini and leo? (Yaya and kukai) (My friend and kukai) (Me and Kukai O_o) And for Scorpio and Aries? (Utau and tadase) (My brothers girlfirend and him O_o)




^^ Alright. Here's Gemini Woman/Leo Man first
The Leo man is generous, warm and sincere and the Gemini woman adores his dramatic and fiery nature. However, the Gemini woman could find it hard to keep playing the role of the ultra-glamorous celebrity. The Gemini woman - Leo man romance is great for sex, sex and more sex, but he can get too arrogant about his performance.

Err... H-here's Scorpio Woman/Aries Man
Assured of physical action, the Scorpio woman has dynamic fun wherever she goes. The Aries man is challenging and impulsive but has a very different nature from the Scorpio woman’s. The Scorpio woman’s possessiveness could push the Aries man to the limits, while his need for independence could leave her lonely.

WOW O_O Thanx ^w^ i really wanted to know!

Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! iam soooo happy!!! XD

Libra is an Air Sign, so it's super compatible with the three Fire Signs Aries (Tadase), Leo (Kuukai) and Sagittarius (Ikuto)
Member
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Edinburgh
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
can you try me with the guys? I'm Taurus or whatever its spelt ^_^ onegai!!
Member
54266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
*gasp* Why are all of these things so accurate about how the relationships are going? "Idealist nature" for Amu and Tadase (Amu liked Tadase because she idealized his "prince" personality). "Roaming lifestyle" for Ikuto?

Everything else also. Whoa...it must be on purpose! (Though, I'm not sure why Peach-Pit would do it on purpose for the Western Zodiac...)
Posted 8/17/08
Omg..It's just so them...0.0 creepy...
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

Nikooru4eva wrote:

can you try me with the guys? I'm Taurus or whatever its spelt ^_^ onegai!!


Sure!

Tadase;
An instant magnetism pulls the Taurus woman and the Aries man together. The Aries man is impatient, dashing and vain. The Taurus woman has to keep her cool and adore him for his sexy smile and good humor. The Taurus woman would better not try to force the Aries man to make any commitments and he’ll stick around longer than she would imagine.

Ikuto;
In a couple with the Sagittarius man, the Taurus woman could have problems.The Sagittarius man is a rover and doesn’t really want to be committed. If the Taurus woman is prepared for him to wander and return to her side when he feels like it, then she will be rewarded with a fabulous lover and friend. The Taurus woman - Sagittarius man combination won’t be easy for long-term commitment.

Kuukai;
There’s oodles of sexy magic between the Taurus woman and the Leo man, but they have little in common emotionally. The Taurus woman and the Leo man communicate in very different ways and are liable to stubborn moods. It’s an incredibly strong relationship if they respect each other. The Leo man needs loyalty and to be treated like a king; the Taurus woman loves sensually indulging him.

Those sound a bit mixed up.
Member
23051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where you're not
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
it's so creepy in a good way XD
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Winnipeg,Manitoba
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
That`s so creepy .. but not in a bad way , in a good way !
Member
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
*keeps laughing* AHAHAH! *wipes tears* AHAHAHAHA *stops* *breathes* hehehe... HAHAHAhahA
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
wow, peach pit is cool!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

WingsofMorphius wrote:



YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! iam soooo happy!!! XD


Libra is an Air Sign, so it's super compatible with the three Fire Signs Aries (Tadase), Leo (Kuukai) and Sagittarius (Ikuto)

wow.. its like soo true but except for the kukai part
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Japanese people are really into stuff like this, it wouldn't surprise me if Peach-Pit looked into it.

but it is scarily accurate!!
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a pizza box
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
oh my god...i love the last one. the one with kuukai and utau. competitive, *quote* "love's to challenge each other"...i was like dude, that's...sooooo riiiight. so is everything else.
Member
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Edinburgh
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

WingsofMorphius wrote:


Nikooru4eva wrote:

can you try me with the guys? I'm Taurus or whatever its spelt ^_^ onegai!!


Sure!

Tadase;
An instant magnetism pulls the Taurus woman and the Aries man together. The Aries man is impatient, dashing and vain. The Taurus woman has to keep her cool and adore him for his sexy smile and good humor. The Taurus woman would better not try to force the Aries man to make any commitments and he’ll stick around longer than she would imagine.

Ikuto;
In a couple with the Sagittarius man, the Taurus woman could have problems.The Sagittarius man is a rover and doesn’t really want to be committed. If the Taurus woman is prepared for him to wander and return to her side when he feels like it, then she will be rewarded with a fabulous lover and friend. The Taurus woman - Sagittarius man combination won’t be easy for long-term commitment.

Kuukai;
There’s oodles of sexy magic between the Taurus woman and the Leo man, but they have little in common emotionally. The Taurus woman and the Leo man communicate in very different ways and are liable to stubborn moods. It’s an incredibly strong relationship if they respect each other. The Leo man needs loyalty and to be treated like a king; the Taurus woman loves sensually indulging him.

Those sound a bit mixed up.


Whoa....thanks!! ^_^ too bad its not really good ones XP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.