First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Watching your back
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i'm not into the story much though, as long as it has a great fighting system and badass graphics, it's fine by me
Posted 8/18/08

Jimmehh wrote:

Yo sarim91, can i get a raw of your display picture?


sure i dont mind
Posted 8/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

*sigh*
Another day, another over-rated game.


wat? u dont know that yet! we havent seen how the gameplay or the storyline is...yet...its coming out in December..lets reserves judgment till then.
and its said that its gona be completely different from the other ff games..in terms of gameplay.
Posted 8/18/08

ZeRo_666 wrote:

He look more like cloud but just different hair color and all i knoe that he in a mafia and his name is storm(i think)


lol his hair is nothing like cloud's...the face yea a little.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

sarim91 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

*sigh*
Another day, another over-rated game.


wat? u dont know that yet! we havent seen how the gameplay or the storyline is...yet...its coming out in December..lets reserves judgment till then.
and its said that its gona be completely different from the other ff games..in terms of gameplay.


NO.
Final Fantasy.
Square Enix or shit.
OVER RATED.
'Nuff said.
You can relate. I know it.
Posted 8/18/08

Jimmehh wrote:

Yo sarim91, can i get a raw of your display picture?



this is the raw pic
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
What Console
is it only for the ps3?
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i hope it has more character development.. something in par with what they did in FF9...

I hope the gameplay is way different... i dont mind something new like what they did with FF12. Sure, i know that FF12 had some bad reviews but those are just the guys who cant break away from the traditional and try something new....

I want a decent story pls... havent had a FF that had a decent story in awhile...
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

sarim91 wrote:


Jimmehh wrote:

Yo sarim91, can i get a raw of your display picture?



this is the raw pic


Thanks.
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lowell
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


sarim91 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

*sigh*
Another day, another over-rated game.


wat? u dont know that yet! we havent seen how the gameplay or the storyline is...yet...its coming out in December..lets reserves judgment till then.
and its said that its gona be completely different from the other ff games..in terms of gameplay.


NO.
Final Fantasy.
Square Enix or shit.
OVER RATED.
'Nuff said.
You can relate. I know it.


dat wasnt a judgement dat was an opinion lol

Posted 8/19/08

lake_touya wrote:

What Console
is it only for the ps3?


Final Fantasy XIII is coming out for PS3 AND Xbox 360
Final Fantasy Versus XIII is announced to be exclusively for the ps3.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Does anyone know the official release date in the US?
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lowell
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

sarim91 wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

What Console
is it only for the ps3?


Final Fantasy XIII is coming out for PS3 AND Xbox 360
Final Fantasy Versus XIII is announced to be exclusively for the ps3.



didnt they say at E3 that FF13 will be only released for Xbox 360? and FFV13 for PS3?
Posted 8/19/08

1life_1Luv wrote:


sarim91 wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

What Console
is it only for the ps3?


Final Fantasy XIII is coming out for PS3 AND Xbox 360
Final Fantasy Versus XIII is announced to be exclusively for the ps3.



didnt they say at E3 that FF13 will be only released for Xbox 360? and FFV13 for PS3?


no FF13 is definitely gona be on the ps3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII the developers are making it first for the ps3 then its gona come out on 360 after that. As for FFV13, thats ONLY for the ps3.
Posted 8/19/08

hawk007 wrote:

Does anyone know the official release date in the US?


it hasnt been decided yet but its definitely gona be in 2009 sometime. i think i read somewhere that its gona be out in late 2009 around december.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.