First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Recommended games for Wii
Posted 9/5/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Get your girlfriends wii fit and watch her move her body when she does the hoola hoops game


lol have you seen the video of shay laren using the wii?


lol nope do share


lol I would get banned. Hold on and I will send it to your inbox.


LOL what a great way to make playing the Wii a lil bit more interesting... I haven't touched my Wii in the last 4-5 months


I don't even own a Wii, but would consider getting one if she came a long with it.
Posted 9/5/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Get your girlfriends wii fit and watch her move her body when she does the hoola hoops game


lol have you seen the video of shay laren using the wii?


lol nope do share


lol I would get banned. Hold on and I will send it to your inbox.


LOL what a great way to make playing the Wii a lil bit more interesting... I haven't touched my Wii in the last 4-5 months


I don't even own a Wii, but would consider getting one if she came a long with it.


lol I wonder what Nintendo thinks about that
Posted 9/5/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Get your girlfriends wii fit and watch her move her body when she does the hoola hoops game


lol have you seen the video of shay laren using the wii?


lol nope do share


lol I would get banned. Hold on and I will send it to your inbox.


LOL what a great way to make playing the Wii a lil bit more interesting... I haven't touched my Wii in the last 4-5 months


I don't even own a Wii, but would consider getting one if she came a long with it.


lol I wonder what Nintendo thinks about that


I don't know, but maybe they should consider getting a shay laren add on lol
Posted 9/5/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:



I don't know, but maybe they should consider getting a shay laren add on lol


LMFAO I almost spit my soup out laughing at the thought of that, all the lil kids rushing to the store to buy Wii, sold out in the first hour it comes out in stores. Fucking handful of kids with fake IDs and shit
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:



I don't know, but maybe they should consider getting a shay laren add on lol



LMFAO I almost spit my soup out laughing at the thought of that, all the lil kids rushing to the store to buy Wii, sold out in the first hour it comes out in stores. Fucking handful of kids with fake IDs and shit


my nephew, who's 7 and already showing more interest in girls than my 13 year old nephew, would be there trying to get her. I would be like"No,No, little buddy......this is Uncle O's game to play"
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:



I don't know, but maybe they should consider getting a shay laren add on lol



LMFAO I almost spit my soup out laughing at the thought of that, all the lil kids rushing to the store to buy Wii, sold out in the first hour it comes out in stores. Fucking handful of kids with fake IDs and shit



my nephew, who's 7 and already showing more interest in girls than my 13 year old nephew, would be there trying to get her. I would be like"No,No, little buddy......this is Uncle O's game to play"


omfg lol imagine if Nintendo was to get into the adult entertainment business, I think sales would sky-rocket and parents would be so fucking shocked they send hundreds of complaints in one day
Posted 9/5/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:



vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:



I don't know, but maybe they should consider getting a shay laren add on lol



LMFAO I almost spit my soup out laughing at the thought of that, all the lil kids rushing to the store to buy Wii, sold out in the first hour it comes out in stores. Fucking handful of kids with fake IDs and shit



[qoute]my nephew, who's 7 and already showing more interest in girls than my 13 year old nephew, would be there trying to get her. I would be like"No,No, little buddy......this is Uncle O's game to play"



omfg lol imagine if Nintendo was to get into the adult entertainment business, I think sales would sky-rocket and parents would be so fucking shocked they send hundreds of complaints in one day


Dude, aren't they already? You know those Wii-motes have been used by unsatisfied house wives and geek girls , since day one, to help scratch the itch lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.