First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
CLOSED- BANNERS
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Get your banners here. These are not profile titles. We'll have a different forum for that.
Use this form and only this form! ^_^ Anything else, put on "EXTRAS"


FORM

Username-

Text-

Designs(what kind)-

Extras-

Designer(optional if you want a specific mod)-

Picture(DON'T PUT IN SPOILERS)-


FOR MODS
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/21/08
Picture:



Username: BloomingLove

Text: Love is Like a Dream

Design:

PLs. Don't Steal da Picture Inside



Extras: Pls. Use Brushes Make it Kawaii n Pretty

tnx!

DONE

~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

FengJengRen wrote:

Picture:



Username: BloomingLove

Text: Love is Like a Dream

Design:

PLs. Don't Steal da Picture Inside



Extras: Pls. Use Brushes Make it Kawaii n Pretty

tnx!




Here ya go. ^_^

Posted 8/21/08

xchia101 wrote:


FengJengRen wrote:

Picture:



Username: BloomingLove

Text: Love is Like a Dream

Design:

PLs. Don't Steal da Picture Inside



Extras: Pls. Use Brushes Make it Kawaii n Pretty

tnx!




Here ya go. ^_^



tnx i luv it!
Graphic Requester
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 9/7/08

Username-kookaymonsta
Text-never get tired of anime......(include the dotes plz*if theres 2 many feel free 2 take some out)
Extras-lol idk, if u can tink of something tat fits go ahead
thnk cuuu!!!!!

DONE- xchia101
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

kookaymonsta wrote:


Username-kookaymonsta
Text-never get tired of anime......(include the dotes plz*if theres 2 many feel free 2 take some out)
Extras-lol idk, if u can tink of something tat fits go ahead
thnk cuuu!!!!!


Sorry for the wait, here it is....
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/13/08
Username: Kuroi_Daiyamond

Text: live for the future; not regretting anything from the past (if it's too long, please take 'live for the future' only )

Design: anything thats pretty

Extras: Please Use Brushes Make it Pretty



DONE xchia101
Graphic Requester
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/14/08
Username- Anime_addict367

Text- any that suited the pic

Designs(what kind)- anything^^

Extras- please add brushes and any kind of pattern

Designer(optional if you want a specific mod)- xchia101

Picture(DON'T PUT IN SPOILERS)-


DONE xchia101
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 9/13/08


Sorry for the wait but here it is. ^_^

Posted 9/13/08

xchia101 wrote:



Sorry for the wait but here it is. ^_^



WHOA!! thank you, xchia101-san!>////<
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Kuroi_Daiyamond wrote:


xchia101 wrote:



Sorry for the wait but here it is. ^_^



WHOA!! thank you, xchia101-san!>////<


your welcome. ^_^
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/22/08
FORM

Username- lillyqueen

Text- welcome to Li's Profile

Designs(what kind)- i dont mind

Extras- any brushes

Designer(optional if you want a specific mod)-xchia101

Picture(DON'T PUT IN SPOILERS)-


done
xchia101
~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 9/14/08


So sorry for the wait. Here ya go.
Graphic Requester
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

xchia101 wrote:



So sorry for the wait. Here ya go.


HUGYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! it's sooo beautiful!!!!>//////<

~The Graphic Making Queen~
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Anime_addict367 wrote:


xchia101 wrote:



So sorry for the wait. Here ya go.


HUGYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! it's sooo beautiful!!!!>//////<



lol, your welcome and thaanks. ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.