First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Espada do you think will fight which Shinigami ?
Moderator
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

neogear wrote:

ok so far this happens
ichigo vs grimmjow
kenpachi vs nnoitra
rukia vs aaroniero
mayuri vs szayel apporro
byakuya vs zomari

but heres my guess toshiro vs stark


Hellz No..Toushiro is like one of the weakest captains. I despise him >.>
My guess is maybe Kyouraku vs Stark.

EDIT: I did not know all those fights happen. I dont read the manga XD
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada
Posted 1/12/08

neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,
Member
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / painting the nigh...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
i reackon kyoraku [8th captain] vs stark
and i reckon halibel vs nel...since nel is part of the espada and is a "good" person now
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,


ok the top 3 like haibel, stark and the old guy?? plus how did u knw the old guys name??
Posted 1/12/08

neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,


ok the top 3 like haibel, stark and the old guy?? plus how did u knw the old guys name??


we DON'T, nobody does....
apparently M0rita told us...
we don't even know if it's right or not 0___
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,


ok the top 3 like haibel, stark and the old guy?? plus how did u knw the old guys name??


we DON'T, nobody does....
apparently M0rita told us...
we don't even know if it's right or not 0___


ok i see
Posted 1/12/08

neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,


ok the top 3 like haibel, stark and the old guy?? plus how did u knw the old guys name??


we DON'T, nobody does....
apparently M0rita told us...
we don't even know if it's right or not 0___


ok i see


yes, yes you do.
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,


ok the top 3 like haibel, stark and the old guy?? plus how did u knw the old guys name??


we DON'T, nobody does....
apparently M0rita told us...
we don't even know if it's right or not 0___


ok i see


yes, yes you do.


ok, ok i do
Member
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok may i ask how do u knw the order of the last 3 espada


last 3? or top 3?
well last three you can go on wikipedia...
or read the manga,,,


ok the top 3 like haibel, stark and the old guy?? plus how did u knw the old guys name??


we DON'T, nobody does....
apparently M0rita told us...
we don't even know if it's right or not 0___


I suspect it's made-up. His name has not been revealed yet.

And the top three's ranks are also unknown at this point in time. I suspect that it might be 1) Stark 2) halibel 3) old dude.
Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / http://KazekiRiNA...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
i stopped reading after Nel turns back to her normal self and the flashback when Nnoitra attacked her Fraccions.... it was scary and I stopped straight away as it'll be spoiler... I want to see it in action. hahahakz
Member
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~~~~NZ~~~~
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
noitora and probably kenpachi i reckon theyr personalitys r pretty similar so id go 4 that
Member
5150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / MUWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

ManZtheLegend wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok so far this happens
ichigo vs grimmjow
kenpachi vs nnoitra
rukia vs aaroniero
mayuri vs szayel apporro
byakuya vs zomari

but heres my guess toshiro vs stark


Hellz No..Toushiro is like one of the weakest captains. I despise him >.>
My guess is maybe Kyouraku vs Stark.

EDIT: I did not know all those fights happen. I dont read the manga XD
Hitsugaya is like the youngest but strongest captin i know

Moderator
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

gundamgirl10 wrote:


ManZtheLegend wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok so far this happens
ichigo vs grimmjow
kenpachi vs nnoitra
rukia vs aaroniero
mayuri vs szayel apporro
byakuya vs zomari

but heres my guess toshiro vs stark


Hellz No..Toushiro is like one of the weakest captains. I despise him >.>
My guess is maybe Kyouraku vs Stark.

EDIT: I did not know all those fights happen. I dont read the manga XD
Hitsugaya is like the youngest but strongest captin i know



He's the youngest and weakest captain I know
Member
5150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / MUWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

ManZtheLegend wrote:


gundamgirl10 wrote:


ManZtheLegend wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok so far this happens
ichigo vs grimmjow
kenpachi vs nnoitra
rukia vs aaroniero
mayuri vs szayel apporro
byakuya vs zomari

but heres my guess toshiro vs stark


Hellz No..Toushiro is like one of the weakest captains. I despise him >.>
My guess is maybe Kyouraku vs Stark.

EDIT: I did not know all those fights happen. I dont read the manga XD
Hitsugaya is like the youngest but strongest captin i know



He's the youngest and weakest captain I know

well all i can say ManZtheLegend is a big fat jerk and an idiot
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.