First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Espada do you think will fight which Shinigami ?
Posted 1/21/08

gundamgirl10 wrote:


ManZtheLegend wrote:


gundamgirl10 wrote:


ManZtheLegend wrote:


neogear wrote:

ok so far this happens
ichigo vs grimmjow
kenpachi vs nnoitra
rukia vs aaroniero
mayuri vs szayel apporro
byakuya vs zomari

but heres my guess toshiro vs stark


Hellz No..Toushiro is like one of the weakest captains. I despise him >.>
My guess is maybe Kyouraku vs Stark.

EDIT: I did not know all those fights happen. I dont read the manga XD
Hitsugaya is like the youngest but strongest captin i know



He's the youngest and weakest captain I know

well all i can say ManZtheLegend is a big fat jerk and an idiot


no, i'm sorry to break the news to you,
first, it's not nice to call ppl names. aka "big fat jerk"
second, i'm sorry but he's not the strongest captain. you should see him fight...he's cool and all that but not the strongest....
Posted 1/21/08

kazekirina wrote:

i stopped reading after Nel turns back to her normal self and the flashback when Nnoitra attacked her Fraccions.... it was scary and I stopped straight away as it'll be spoiler... I want to see it in action. hahahakz


haha.
Posted 1/21/08

imnkontrl wrote:

noitora and probably kenpachi i reckon theyr personalitys r pretty similar so id go 4 that


hate to spoil it,
but so far in manga you are right!
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

aso166 wrote:


imnkontrl wrote:

noitora and probably kenpachi i reckon theyr personalitys r pretty similar so id go 4 that


hate to spoil it,
but so far in manga you are right!


yup kenpachi vs nnoitra and i hope nnoitra releases his zonpakuto in da nxt chapter
Moderator
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


imnkontrl wrote:

noitora and probably kenpachi i reckon theyr personalitys r pretty similar so id go 4 that


hate to spoil it,
but so far in manga you are right!


yup kenpachi vs nnoitra and i hope nnoitra releases his zonpakuto in da nxt chapter


I kinda took a peek in the manga. And I thought that thing was already released XD...And if he does well I think Zaraki might have learned the name of his Zanpaktou hehe..This will be good.

EDIT: I'm not a jerk
Member
5150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / MUWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
sorry that was my cousin not me she has more of a temper than i do if any one insults me just a little she gets really mad
heres a pic u can steel its just a little way to say how sorry i am
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

ManZtheLegend wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


imnkontrl wrote:

noitora and probably kenpachi i reckon theyr personalitys r pretty similar so id go 4 that


hate to spoil it,
but so far in manga you are right!


yup kenpachi vs nnoitra and i hope nnoitra releases his zonpakuto in da nxt chapter


I kinda took a peek in the manga. And I thought that thing was already released XD...And if he does well I think Zaraki might have learned the name of his Zanpaktou hehe..This will be good.

EDIT: I'm not a jerk


ya if kenpachi learns da name of his zonpakuto dat wud b badass
Posted 1/23/08

gundamgirl10 wrote:

sorry that was my cousin not me she has more of a temper than i do if any one insults me just a little she gets really mad
heres a pic u can steel its just a little way to say how sorry i am


it's okay, no worries (:
Posted 1/23/08

ManZtheLegend wrote:


neogear wrote:


aso166 wrote:


imnkontrl wrote:

noitora and probably kenpachi i reckon theyr personalitys r pretty similar so id go 4 that


hate to spoil it,
but so far in manga you are right!


yup kenpachi vs nnoitra and i hope nnoitra releases his zonpakuto in da nxt chapter


I kinda took a peek in the manga. And I thought that thing was already released XD...And if he does well I think Zaraki might have learned the name of his Zanpaktou hehe..This will be good.

EDIT: I'm not a jerk


no it's not realease, it's just that the dude is extremely skinny and weild a sword that's bigger than him....

and no you're not a jerk. (:
Member
5083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beaumont, California
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
i think orihime is going 2 fight hanibel, if she didnt then i would be sad
Moderator
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

iamsasori wrote:

i think orihime is going 2 fight hanibel, if she didnt then i would be sad


Orihime....Fight...Halibel ? O.o...Well unless it's some sort of boobs contest. I don't know how Orihime can stand a chance.
Member
5083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beaumont, California
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

ManZtheLegend wrote:





Orihime....Fight...Halibel ? O.o...Well unless it's some sort of boobs contest. I don't know how Orihime can stand a chance.



yah thats true but it wuld still be a pretty cool fight if orihime suddenly got stronger or if hanibel suddenly got weaker, but i dont think that will happen since she is the 2nd espada
Member
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In Gran...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
ichigo fight stark??? hmmm....welll.....
Moderator
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
No way he'd get owned.
Member
19678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
im nt sure if stark is da 1st espada it never revealed dat he was da 1st espada mayb hes 2nd and da old dude is da 1st
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.