First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply CODE GEASS R2 19 SCREENSHOTS!!!
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere betwe...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
OK!! I just finished uploading a buch of screenshots from episode 19. I put what happened in the scenes for the firs few scenes. ill try and do that for all of them!!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ikechow/pages/geass_r2_betrayal

this took me a while to put together. but i hope you guys like it!! @ ^ +^)
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I like it!! I cried when Rolo died it was so sad R.I.P Rolo you died an honorable death.........
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I like it!! I cried when Rolo died it was so sad R.I.P Rolo you died an honorable death.........


Hurray for Rolo dying! He just didn't die miserably enough.

I did this when Rolo died:

53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I like it!! I cried when Rolo died it was so sad R.I.P Rolo you died an honorable death.........


Hurray for Rolo dying! He just didn't die miserably enough.

I did this when Rolo died:



well thats you opinion I was sad when he died. If your happy that he did thats just you now run along now oh and one other thing......


Suzaku kinda reminded me of Light when he lol'd at the end I thought of it sort of creepy lol..........
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
me too I wonder what happened to CC, surely Kallen will help her right?
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:
I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOU EVER LOLTAN AFTER THE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE. Sorry for everyone else in the group who read this but if you been through what we have been through with loltan then you would know and again sorry everyone I'm a really nice person but if you go telling me I'm a "sadistic failure that should die and fail with Rolo and other mean things" like loltan did then of course you will see my evil side. I mean its your opinion if you hate Rolo I'm not going to change try and change that b/c thats your own personal opinion but if you go and say I'm wrong for liking Rolo and try to make me hate him and then start rambling for a page and a half on why I should hate him like loltan did and after that call me a sadist there is no right or wrong in opinions its not a game show loltan I have the right to like who I like.I'm not the only one he said mean things to either. sorry for going off topic now I will go back on topic


First, try turning of Caps Lock when you type.

Second, you are a sadist when you cheer for someone's misery. That's what a sadist is. If you take offense to it, then stop being a sadist. Also, I called you a sadist, not a "sadistic failure". Although later on I said you did fail. But just because you fail a few times doesn't mean you're a failure.

Thirdly, what I highlighted in red is wrong, what I highlighted in blue is right. lol jk about blue being right, but the red part is wrong.

Finally, you seem to be thinking that the fact I disagree with your opinion on Rolo is mean. Therefore, you are oversensitive.
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:
I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOU EVER LOLTAN AFTER THE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE. Sorry for everyone else in the group who read this but if you been through what we have been through with loltan then you would know and again sorry everyone I'm a really nice person but if you go telling me I'm a "sadistic failure that should die and fail with Rolo and other mean things" like loltan did then of course you will see my evil side. I mean its your opinion if you hate Rolo I'm not going to change try and change that b/c thats your own personal opinion but if you go and say I'm wrong for liking Rolo and try to make me hate him and then start rambling for a page and a half on why I should hate him like loltan did and after that call me a sadist there is no right or wrong in opinions its not a game show loltan I have the right to like who I like.I'm not the only one he said mean things to either. sorry for going off topic now I will go back on topic


First, try turning of Caps Lock when you type.

Second, you are a sadist when you cheer for someone's misery. That's what a sadist is. If you take offense to it, then stop being a sadist. Also, I called you a sadist, not a "sadistic failure". Although later on I said you did fail. But just because you fail a few times doesn't mean you're a failure.

Thirdly, what I highlighted in red is wrong, what I highlighted in blue is right. lol jk about blue being right, but the red part is wrong.

Finally, you seem to be thinking that the fact I disagree with your opinion on Rolo is mean. Therefore, you are oversensitive.


since when did I cheer for someone's misery and I'm a nice person just not to you

3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:
I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOU EVER LOLTAN AFTER THE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE. Sorry for everyone else in the group who read this but if you been through what we have been through with loltan then you would know and again sorry everyone I'm a really nice person but if you go telling me I'm a "sadistic failure that should die and fail with Rolo and other mean things" like loltan did then of course you will see my evil side. I mean its your opinion if you hate Rolo I'm not going to change try and change that b/c thats your own personal opinion but if you go and say I'm wrong for liking Rolo and try to make me hate him and then start rambling for a page and a half on why I should hate him like loltan did and after that call me a sadist there is no right or wrong in opinions its not a game show loltan I have the right to like who I like.I'm not the only one he said mean things to either. sorry for going off topic now I will go back on topic


First, try turning of Caps Lock when you type.

Second, you are a sadist when you cheer for someone's misery. That's what a sadist is. If you take offense to it, then stop being a sadist. Also, I called you a sadist, not a "sadistic failure". Although later on I said you did fail. But just because you fail a few times doesn't mean you're a failure.

Thirdly, what I highlighted in red is wrong, what I highlighted in blue is right. lol jk about blue being right, but the red part is wrong.

Finally, you seem to be thinking that the fact I disagree with your opinion on Rolo is mean. Therefore, you are oversensitive.


since when did I cheer for someone's misery and I'm a nice person just not to you



Remember Shirley?

What's highlighted in red is wrong.
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:
I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOU EVER LOLTAN AFTER THE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE. Sorry for everyone else in the group who read this but if you been through what we have been through with loltan then you would know and again sorry everyone I'm a really nice person but if you go telling me I'm a "sadistic failure that should die and fail with Rolo and other mean things" like loltan did then of course you will see my evil side. I mean its your opinion if you hate Rolo I'm not going to change try and change that b/c thats your own personal opinion but if you go and say I'm wrong for liking Rolo and try to make me hate him and then start rambling for a page and a half on why I should hate him like loltan did and after that call me a sadist there is no right or wrong in opinions its not a game show loltan I have the right to like who I like.I'm not the only one he said mean things to either. sorry for going off topic now I will go back on topic


First, try turning of Caps Lock when you type.

Second, you are a sadist when you cheer for someone's misery. That's what a sadist is. If you take offense to it, then stop being a sadist. Also, I called you a sadist, not a "sadistic failure". Although later on I said you did fail. But just because you fail a few times doesn't mean you're a failure.

Thirdly, what I highlighted in red is wrong, what I highlighted in blue is right. lol jk about blue being right, but the red part is wrong.

Finally, you seem to be thinking that the fact I disagree with your opinion on Rolo is mean. Therefore, you are oversensitive.


since when did I cheer for someone's misery and I'm a nice person just not to you



Remember Shirley?

What's highlighted in red is wrong.


Well look who's talking you cheered when Rolo died so that makes you a sadist since you cheered for someone's misery oh and whats highlighted in blue is right. Ok thats it the end this is over and you annoy me this whole wouldn't have started if you would have not replied to me in CG R2 thread last month saying I was wrong is it a crime for me to like a character you hate??
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:
I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOU EVER LOLTAN AFTER THE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE. Sorry for everyone else in the group who read this but if you been through what we have been through with loltan then you would know and again sorry everyone I'm a really nice person but if you go telling me I'm a "sadistic failure that should die and fail with Rolo and other mean things" like loltan did then of course you will see my evil side. I mean its your opinion if you hate Rolo I'm not going to change try and change that b/c thats your own personal opinion but if you go and say I'm wrong for liking Rolo and try to make me hate him and then start rambling for a page and a half on why I should hate him like loltan did and after that call me a sadist there is no right or wrong in opinions its not a game show loltan I have the right to like who I like.I'm not the only one he said mean things to either. sorry for going off topic now I will go back on topic


First, try turning of Caps Lock when you type.

Second, you are a sadist when you cheer for someone's misery. That's what a sadist is. If you take offense to it, then stop being a sadist. Also, I called you a sadist, not a "sadistic failure". Although later on I said you did fail. But just because you fail a few times doesn't mean you're a failure.

Thirdly, what I highlighted in red is wrong, what I highlighted in blue is right. lol jk about blue being right, but the red part is wrong.

Finally, you seem to be thinking that the fact I disagree with your opinion on Rolo is mean. Therefore, you are oversensitive.


since when did I cheer for someone's misery and I'm a nice person just not to you



Remember Shirley?

What's highlighted in red is wrong.


Well look who's talking you cheered when Rolo died so that makes you a sadist since you cheered for someone's misery oh and whats highlighted in blue is right. Ok thats it the end this is over and you annoy me this whole wouldn't have started if you would have not replied to me in CG R2 thread last month saying I was wrong is it a crime for me to like a character you hate??


Your first sentence is a run-on.

I cheered for Rolo's death not because I enjoy people dying or just because I hate Rolo, but because he finally got some punishment for being a terrible person.

I do admit however, that I wish that Rolo died a bit more miserably because I feel that the way he died was too light of a punishment.

I'm not a sadist, I'm unforgiving.

You're an irrational sadist.

The end.
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:
I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOU EVER LOLTAN AFTER THE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE. Sorry for everyone else in the group who read this but if you been through what we have been through with loltan then you would know and again sorry everyone I'm a really nice person but if you go telling me I'm a "sadistic failure that should die and fail with Rolo and other mean things" like loltan did then of course you will see my evil side. I mean its your opinion if you hate Rolo I'm not going to change try and change that b/c thats your own personal opinion but if you go and say I'm wrong for liking Rolo and try to make me hate him and then start rambling for a page and a half on why I should hate him like loltan did and after that call me a sadist there is no right or wrong in opinions its not a game show loltan I have the right to like who I like.I'm not the only one he said mean things to either. sorry for going off topic now I will go back on topic


First, try turning of Caps Lock when you type.

Second, you are a sadist when you cheer for someone's misery. That's what a sadist is. If you take offense to it, then stop being a sadist. Also, I called you a sadist, not a "sadistic failure". Although later on I said you did fail. But just because you fail a few times doesn't mean you're a failure.

Thirdly, what I highlighted in red is wrong, what I highlighted in blue is right. lol jk about blue being right, but the red part is wrong.

Finally, you seem to be thinking that the fact I disagree with your opinion on Rolo is mean. Therefore, you are oversensitive.


since when did I cheer for someone's misery and I'm a nice person just not to you



Remember Shirley?

What's highlighted in red is wrong.


Well look who's talking you cheered when Rolo died so that makes you a sadist since you cheered for someone's misery oh and whats highlighted in blue is right. Ok thats it the end this is over and you annoy me this whole wouldn't have started if you would have not replied to me in CG R2 thread last month saying I was wrong is it a crime for me to like a character you hate??


Your first sentence is a run-on.

I cheered for Rolo's death not because I enjoy people dying or just because I hate Rolo, but because he finally got some punishment for being a terrible person.

I do admit however, that I wish that Rolo died a bit more miserably because I feel that the way he died was too light of a punishment.

I'm not a sadist, I'm unforgiving.

You're an irrational sadist.

The end.


O rly now???
Member
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philiphines
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I like it!! I cried when Rolo died it was so sad R.I.P Rolo you died an honorable death.........


Hurray for Rolo dying! He just didn't die miserably enough.

I did this when Rolo died:



wow nice laught there loltan your like a devil O.o or you are a real devil.
i hope you also looks like suzaku so that many people will hate you ;p
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/21/08

lilglen wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I like it!! I cried when Rolo died it was so sad R.I.P Rolo you died an honorable death.........


Hurray for Rolo dying! He just didn't die miserably enough.

I did this when Rolo died:



wow nice laught there loltan your like a devil O.o or you are a real devil.
i hope you also looks like suzaku so that many people will hate you ;p


lol lilglen maybe.. loltan is the irrational sadist not me.............
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
^
You're asking lilglen. You must really have no self-confidence.
Member
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philiphines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


lilglen wrote:


loltan wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I like it!! I cried when Rolo died it was so sad R.I.P Rolo you died an honorable death.........


Hurray for Rolo dying! He just didn't die miserably enough.

I did this when Rolo died:



wow nice laught there loltan your like a devil O.o or you are a real devil.
i hope you also looks like suzaku so that many people will hate you ;p


lol lilglen maybe.. loltan is the irrational sadist not me and I'm also a nice person am I right lilglen??



hmmmmmm. lets see if tsubasa = to saistt hmmm i thinkg its not good to hear

but if loltan is = to sadist i think thats fit more ;p and good to hear ;p

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.