First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods room!
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
lolz, and i think that's a good it
maybe on the wall or a new froum where ppl can ask for a newsletter or something like that
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
yeah, but we have to do the newsletter first. and should I open the sneak peak for black knight v.s. white knight again to choose new players for next month?
Posted 8/18/08
allryt ^^ this was a good idea . .this way i can b informed of wat i can do ^^ . . .im incharge of helping out with the avis nd design works so . .im here if u need me ^^

~ the mods . .hanna ^^
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
anybody want to do the design for the newsletter?
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
LISTTTEENN UPP!! For the newsletter~
OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

If you would like, i can do the newsletter ok? Here are some answered questions you might be asking.


red- Question
blue- answer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 1. What will be on the newsletter?

Answer to question 1. Well on the newsletter, we can make a forum and they have to subscribe to get one so it's
not a hassle to give it to ALL the members. We would include:
- Group News
- Episode stuff
- Games/Sneak Peeks
- New Membership Cards

- and I will give away 3 free icons for that month!

okay?? or if u want add anything else tell me ASAP.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2. How would the layout look like?

Answer to question 2. The layout would be like this:

-TOP- ( Banner would say: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch, Newsletter September 2008 )

-MIDDLE- ( Information of categories in Alphebetical order. ex. Group News, Membership Cards Now available> blah blah blah~

-BOTTOM- ( 3 Free Icons and Credits to the group and blah blah blah~)

Any questions ask ASAP.


Also I think that the newsletter should be sent every month because sometimes the actvities change quickly.
It can get the members more active and stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3. How can this work out??

Answer to question 3. This will work out by one of the mods or the creator posting a new forum called:
Sign up for the Code Geass Newletter! (then under it for the caption)
Get a newsletter every month for free!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4. What members should be send it too??

Answer to question 4. Well to get a newsletter you have to subscribe in the forum. Mods and the creator would
get the newsletter without notice so you get it no matter what, so we can discuss what to put on it
for the next month.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All mods and the creator especially please have a look at this post as i bet everyone here can do it, not just me.
So i'll need all of your help if the
Newsletter Project does begin.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

anhoai91 wrote:

yeah, but we have to do the newsletter first. and should I open the sneak peak for black knight v.s. white knight again to choose new players for next month?


yup i think you should and that can be included in the newsletter.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

anhoai91 wrote:

anybody want to do the design for the newsletter?


read my post of the questions and answers, I'd looovee to help out with it~
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

LISTTTEENN UPP!! For the newsletter~
OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

If you would like, i can do the newsletter ok? Here are some answered questions you might be asking.


red- Question
blue- answer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 1. What will be on the newsletter?

Answer to question 1. Well on the newsletter, we can make a forum and they have to subscribe to get one so it's
not a hassle to give it to ALL the members. We would include:
- Group News
- Episode stuff
- Games/Sneak Peeks
- New Membership Cards

- and I will give away 3 free icons for that month!

okay?? or if u want add anything else tell me ASAP.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2. How would the layout look like?

Answer to question 2. The layout would be like this:

-TOP- ( Banner would say: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch, Newsletter September 2008 )

-MIDDLE- ( Information of categories in Alphebetical order. ex. Group News, Membership Cards Now available> blah blah blah~

-BOTTOM- ( 3 Free Icons and Credits to the group and blah blah blah~)

Any questions ask ASAP.


Also I think that the newsletter should be sent every month because sometimes the actvities change quickly.
It can get the members more active and stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3. How can this work out??

Answer to question 3. This will work out by one of the mods or the creator posting a new forum called:
Sign up for the Code Geass Newletter! (then under it for the caption)
Get a newsletter every month for free!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4. What members should be send it too??

Answer to question 4. Well to get a newsletter you have to subscribe in the forum. Mods and the creator would
get the newsletter without notice so you get it no matter what, so we can discuss what to put on it
for the next month.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All mods and the creator especially please have a look at this post as i bet everyone here can do it, not just me.
So i'll need all of your help if the
Newsletter Project does begin.


yeah, that is a great idea.
for what in the newsletter we can put:
-sign up to play Black Knight v.s. white Knight (september)
-and character of the month, when the voting is done, we are going to put the character of the month's badge, banner or whatever on the banner as well
-and avatars, banners, contest for next month

oh yeah, when you done designing and putting the stuffs on the newsletter can you post it here so we can see it first. and we will start the forum topic to sign up for the newsletter now or later. it is up to you guys to decide.

and one more thing what do you want me to help with? writing an article? or what? and other mods please help as well, please?
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
oh yeah and we can put a little comic strip in the newsletter, the manga section in the photo's album.
for this month we can put something that Soprano just posted not long ago: I think it is funny.

Lelouch: That's enough, isn't it, Suzaku~~~~... Text & arrow pointing at Suzaku: Is enjoying himself a litte/Is having a bit of fun

can somebody clean the Japanese and put english in it.

you can find more little manga http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Code_Geass_-_Hangyaku_No_Lelouch/photos?album_id=6431218
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
and the top banner for the newsletter will be the character of the month right? that would be great.! I am looking forward to this.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

anhoai91 wrote:

and the top banner for the newsletter will be the character of the month right? that would be great.! I am looking forward to this.


character of the month or do u wanna start of with Lulu and got through all the characters..?
Oh and i'm almost done the comic strip^^
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


how's this???
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


Yup okk here's the plan>

look at my new post at the bottom of the mods page (page 3)
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
Moderator Newsletter Plan 01 : Assigning Jobs

The mods and assigned jobs:

-lelouchsama
-Ephroth
-Soprano
-soccerscot15
-Xrana
-lilant_74
-hannah_animes4ever
and the creator: anhoai91
also me the editor: animeluver_22- In Charge of Newsletter Layout, and icons.

Here are the jobs:
Write the Articles (i suggest anhoai91 to do this):

Make the article titles (black knights VS white knights banner, Comics...ect.) (assign for further instructions):

Make the credits Banner:

Send the message to all the subscribers:

Make a forum and edit the first post by adding the subscribers name:

Making sure there are no mistakes in the newsletter:

Making links to the places needed on the newsletter:

Make sure everything works and nothing is wrong before the letter is launched:

All the mods need to have 1 job.
Just write in here on what position you want.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i finished the first banner at the top of the newsletter>

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.