First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods room!
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


Ok Sure um, just make sure you include all of us mods and the creator cause we're all helping out with this ^_^
Posted 8/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:



Ok Sure um, just make sure you include all of us mods and the creator cause we're all helping out with this ^_^



sure i include all of u ^,.,^ . .so umm . .wat do i do now? xP
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

hanna_animes4ever wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:



Ok Sure um, just make sure you include all of us mods and the creator cause we're all helping out with this ^_^



sure i include all of u ^,.,^ . .so umm . .wat do i do now? xP


you make the banner now^^ then post in this forum when its done!
Posted 8/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


hanna_animes4ever wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:



Ok Sure um, just make sure you include all of us mods and the creator cause we're all helping out with this ^_^



sure i include all of u ^,.,^ . .so umm . .wat do i do now? xP


you make the banner now^^ then post in this forum when its done!



kk . .so ill make a banner, with all of our names then post here ryt? ^^ k . .in a sec
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
I am done with my first articles, please check it again for errors and mistakes.
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08





Black Knight v.s White Knight, is the first knight v.s. knight game that we first launched on August 5, 2008. There are 2 teams: White Knight team and Black Knight team, each team has 4 knights who are playing against each other. The game is fun and simple, the team get the most point will win the game.

How to play:
+In every game there are 5
questions/topics that will be
answer by the players, black
or white knights
+The first team that have the right
answer will gain 1 point
+Both teams will take turn to go

Round 1 had ended with White
Knight on the lead with 3 points
and Black knights tried to win
over with 2 points.

Round 2 is continue with
Challenge #6


who will take the crown? the white knights or the black knights
Outstanding players of Game 1 (August)

If you are interesting in this game then you can check out how to play in HERE. You must be a knight and sign up in order to play, but worry not. Knight's applications are available HERE and you can SIGN UP here



Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Group's Membership Cards is available
Click the Spoiler to find out how to get one.


If you haven't got your membership cards from our group yet, then go get it today at HERE. Beautifully designed by animeluver_22, there are four layout of the four main characters you can choose from.
samples:





Avi's For Everyone!!
Click the spoiler to get one now!



Avii's for everybody!!!

Jealous to see other people beautiful avatar? you want to get one on your own, with your own name on it? then check out Avii's for everybody!!! by Xrana.
It is fast and it is easy you just have to fill out a form like this:

Name:
What do you want written on the aiv?:
Any effects:
Cropped?:
Size:
Do you want the creators user name on it?:


and upload your picture, you will have your new Code Geass avatar as soon as possible. Get your new avatar today at HERE!
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Group's Membership Cards is available

If you haven't got your membership cards from our group yet, then go get it today at HERE. Beautifully designed by animeluver_22, there are four layout of the four main characters you can choose from.
samples:

Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08

Avii's for everybody!!!

Jealous to see other people beautiful avatar? you want to get one on your own, with your own name on it? then check out Avii's for everybody!!! by Xrana.
It is fast and it is easy you just have to fill out a form like this:

Name:
What do you want written on the aiv?:
Any effects:
Cropped?:
Size:
Do you want the creators user name on it?:


and upload your picture, you will have your new Code Geass avatar as soon as possible. Get your new avatar today at HERE!
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
how about put this in the newsletter as well
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Code Geass - Hangyaku No Lelouch
FAN ART COMPETITION 2

This is the second time our group has a fan art competition. New contestants are welcome to join! Old contestant we are more than happy to have you!

Show off your works! and show us what you got!
ENTER

The prize for the winners Code Geass Fan art Competition is to be promote to a Noble and to have the winners' artworks to be post in our group's page. Also you will receive one and only for yourself Code Geass's badge, just design for you and you only.

Deadline: October 9, 2008

Draw anything as long as it relate to Code Geass, from your favorite knightmares to your favorite scenes in the anime, Your choice!

the judges will be: The members

The members will be the ones who vote for your artworks, the ones with the most vote will be the next champions.

There are: first place, second place, third place and many more prizes.
For rules and to enter click HERE

good luck and have fun
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

anhoai91 wrote:

I am done with my first articles, please check it again for errors and mistakes.


ok i'll ask the editor to come on up~~
Moderator
6839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / .. None of Your B...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
finally .. i caught up wth wats hapenin in the Group. Its nice 2 see that all r workin hard ( i remember when there were only 3 mods .. hehe ) Srry i couldnt be Log In thus days i have lots of exams and recently my comp isnt workin .. so it was kinda hard First the ideas r gr8 .. i could send the Newsletter to the Subs and correct the mistakes ..

To the Captain ( or Co-Co .. heh ): i dont mind doin the Black vs White .. it would be boring if i only do Questions .. so maybe someone can help me with some activities like u did last time ( i rlly suck at photoshop )

To Miku : Nice Avis and The new Banner ..
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

lelouchsama wrote:

finally .. i caught up wth wats hapenin in the Group. Its nice 2 see that all r workin hard ( i remember when there were only 3 mods .. hehe ) Srry i couldnt be Log In thus days i have lots of exams and recently my comp isnt workin .. so it was kinda hard First the ideas r gr8 .. i could send the Newsletter to the Subs and correct the mistakes ..

To the Captain ( or Co-Co .. heh ): i dont mind doin the Black vs White .. it would be boring if i only do Questions .. so maybe someone can help me with some activities like u did last time ( i rlly suck at photoshop )

To Miku : Nice Avis and The new Banner ..


aww arigatou!! I'll sign you up so if you would could you check anhoai91's articles for any mistakes?
you got the job^^
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Moderator Newsletter Plan 01 : Assigning Jobs

The mods and assigned jobs:

-lelouchsama: Also checking for errors, and sending to subscribers.
-Ephroth
-Soprano
-soccerscot15: make sure everything works and nothing is wrong befor the letter is launched.
-Xrana: In charge of modding the subscriber forum.
-lilant_74
-hannah_animes4ever: Making the Credits Banner
and the creator: anhoai91: writing the articles.
also me the editor: animeluver_22- In Charge of Newsletter Layout, and icons.

Here are the jobs:
Write the Articles (i suggest anhoai91 to do this): anhoai91

Make the article titles (black knights VS white knights banner, Comics...ect.) (assign for further instructions):

Make the credits Banner: hannah_animes4ever

Send the message to all the subscribers: lelouchsama

Make a forum and edit the first post by adding the subscribers name: Xrana

Making sure there are no mistakes in the newsletter: lelouchsama

Make sure everything works and nothing is wrong before the letter is launched: soccerscot15

All the mods need to have atleast 1 job.
Just write in here on what position you want.
Moderator
6839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / .. None of Your B...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


lelouchsama wrote:

finally .. i caught up wth wats hapenin in the Group. Its nice 2 see that all r workin hard ( i remember when there were only 3 mods .. hehe ) Srry i couldnt be Log In thus days i have lots of exams and recently my comp isnt workin .. so it was kinda hard First the ideas r gr8 .. i could send the Newsletter to the Subs and correct the mistakes ..

To the Captain ( or Co-Co .. heh ): i dont mind doin the Black vs White .. it would be boring if i only do Questions .. so maybe someone can help me with some activities like u did last time ( i rlly suck at photoshop )

To Miku : Nice Avis and The new Banner ..


aww arigatou!! I'll sign you up so if you would could you check anhoai91's articles for any mistakes?
you got the job^^


Miku : ur welcome .. i only said wat i think .. u r very gud at editin ( or maybe im just horrible .. ahah ). keep workin hard i would later add more pics .. ( right now im not usin my PC ). Thnx i will do it just leave it 2 me ..

To All : So wat kind of info will be in the newsletter ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.